It's a good show but not in the beginning

Lonely Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ilove black butler but this is the wrong fourm to do this

Backwoods Cat

im kinda new people! stfu about saying no! im a major kuroshitiju fan and your trolling! sorry i put it under full metal alchemist.... i hate that anime anyway! talk about black butler,or get the fuq out of mah forum! xp

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Grellsutcliff1003
im kinda new people! stfu about saying no! im a major kuroshitiju fan and your trolling! sorry i put it under full metal alchemist.... i hate that anime anyway! talk about black butler,or get the fuq out of mah forum! xp

New is ok.
But you can also take the advice of your senior gaians.
It's ok to like Black Butler. (I'm a fan too.)
We're not trolling, you are the person that seems like a troll in this situation.
It's best not to insult an awesome anime in a fourm full of it's fans, and
It's not 'your fourm' It's the FMA Fourm, and this would be called a 'thread.'
If you want to talk about Black Butler, go to the Anime/Manga fourm.

User Image

Friendly Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
black butler is amazing 3nodding
haseo9900
I could care less to where this forum is at...one thing I care bout is tht black butler(kuroshitsuji) kicks some major a55! Not to mention grell sutcliff and undertaker are the best of all!

We all love various animes and shows here, and think they should be recognized by everybody as the best, but Black Butler has its place, and THIS is the place for Fullmetal.

Friendly Gaian

claude should die alot quicker than when he did, shame on sebastien, lol

Friendly Gaian

true dat, lol,

Friendly Gaian

i pity da foo who diss kuroshitsuji smile

Questionable Borg

Grellsutcliff1003
Being new is okay. However, typing like that is not. And isn't it obvious that an FMA forum isn't the place to talk about Black Butler?
Drummer_kidder
haseo9900
I could care less to where this forum is at...one thing I care bout is tht black butler(kuroshitsuji) kicks some major a55! Not to mention grell sutcliff and undertaker are the best of all!

We all love various animes and shows here, and think they should be recognized by everybody as the best, but Black Butler has its place, and THIS is the place for Fullmetal.

Got any ideas where to put this forum at? Help create a new one tht revolves around black butler maybe

Backwoods Cat

Rawrzness Wolf
Grellsutcliff1003

New is ok.
We're not trolling, you are the person that seems like a troll in this situation.

User Image
ok, look whos a wise guy if your here, stop da trolling and talk bout damn kuroshitsuji!

Backwoods Cat

katlovesyou2
rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh goooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i need it so im doing this to make is srry for this i just need the gold pirate
could you not do that on my forum? thanks

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Grellsutcliff1003
Rawrzness Wolf
Grellsutcliff1003

New is ok.

User Image
ok, look whos a wise guy if your here, stop da trolling and talk bout damn kuroshitsuji!

I'm not a troll,
I was actually I was tring to give you some advise.
FMA FOURM.
And if you don't understand what that means,
it means, a place to talk about FMA.
Not any random anime that you want to talk about.
Start your thread somewhere else for Kuroshitsuji.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff