Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Probably my favorite Television show ever.
Favorite character... I can't choose just one.
Sheldon is hilarious
Penny is hot
I've got a crush on Leonard
Raj is amazing

Honestly the only one I'm not a huge fan of is Howard.

What's your opinion?

Friendly Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
honestly my favorite is Raj. followed by Sheldon. Leonard is to much of a winer. evil
I don't see how this is an independent or obscure television series, but I'm not here to be a thread nazi.

I do quite enjoy the series, but Sheldon really irritates me. In fact they all irritate me at times. But it's a good series for now.

Friendly Member

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Lol i love that show. My favourite character has to be either raj or sheldon. Leonard is annoying but howard is quite funny

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The show can be a little...cliche. You've got the nerdy guys with no social skills, the emasculated Indian/Asian guy (Raj), and the inexplicably hot girl who doesn't really have much of a life or background of her own.

All that said, it's pretty funny, even it it's over-reliant on stereotypes. It's also not obscure or independent at all, as it's on CBS and it's been renewed through 2015.

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

7,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
My favorite BBT character is Sheldon Cooper; why he's my fave.- 'cuz he's Sheldon Cooper the hilarious guy who despises when someone sits in his spot, he has the craziest quotes, and also no one can mess w/him (except Will Wheaton, and Birds) ^_^....

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

AND HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT SOFT KITTY( when he's sick it's priceless)!!!
smile smile smile smile smile
Some people are complaining that this thread is misplaced. If you read closely.... it says Independent/Obscure Movies & Television as the topic. There isn't another forum to talk about television series except this one.

Anyways, like everyone says, Sheldon is the best. Then comes Raj and Howard. Leonard just keeps whining.
i love sheldon he's the best

6,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ong I love that shooow! My mom is a huge fan too haha! biggrin I absolutely adore Sheldon<3 ^O^
Sheldon Cooper.
Amy Farrah Fowler is the bee's knees.

Invisible Citizen

Leonard heart

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
When me siblings or I blurt out a random fact that's rather unnecessary, we say, you just pulled a Sheldon XD He's the best. I watch TBBT because of nerdy, scientific humour. My little brother likes the theme song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff