Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love sheldon so much! Think he is hilarious and clever! Lol biggrin

Generous Genius

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Was quite literally obsessed with this show for the longest time. Bazinga!
The Big Bang Theory is...AWESOME. This show makes geeks cool! heart Sheldon is simply fantastic and life would not be complete without his fictional existence. Kidding.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
No one has any problem with s**t like this? Your hero is prejudiced and mean, folks. Which may not mean you hate the show and never watch it again, but Jesus, can we at least agree that being various flavors of bigot is pretty much the opposite of smart and cool? Liking problematic stuff is one thing, but denying the problem-- or, worse, revering it-- is pretty horrible.
Gotta love Sheldon, Penny's great too, but I'll admit I have a soft spot for Bernadette ><

Dangerous Lunatic

fubenkunai
No one has any problem with s**t like this? Your hero is prejudiced and mean, folks. Which may not mean you hate the show and never watch it again, but Jesus, can we at least agree that being various flavors of bigot is pretty much the opposite of smart and cool? Liking problematic stuff is one thing, but denying the problem-- or, worse, revering it-- is pretty horrible.
Literally nothing said by that character was racist.
It was sexist, and based on a flawed application of science (As is everything in that show)

If there's something to complain about it's how demeaning the whole thing is towards actually smart people.

Now get this thread off the "Independent/obscure movies" forum.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
To be honest, I never really liked that show until I watched the marathon Christmas 2011. I don't really have a favorite character, I find them all to be funny lol

heart
I love all of 'em! The characters are wonderful and the show is hilarious on so many levels.
I can sympathise, being a female nerd myself.
I think Amy is my favourite character.
I've only watched the first season but I like it!

Hilarious Friend

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sheldon is by far the best character on the show, followed by Amy! Best couple ever too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff