• Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
I'm up to a pot of cofdee a night on wednesday and thursday nights. I dun drink it the first 3 days of my week ><

Oh ok. That's an alright amount of coffee consumption.

Yeah when I first went to college, before I flunked out ><, I was drink 3 energy drinks 1-2 pots of coffee and chewing caffeinated chewing gum every day lol

Omg! Why? Did you really need to stay awake for that long?

Well.....I did that for a week, I think there was some caffeinated hard candy in there somewhere. Anyway.....my roommate bet me I couldn't stay up for 4 days straight.....I pulled it off and crawled into my bed friday morning around 8am. NExt thing I know it's monday morning at 10 am and I'm missing class, rolled over and slept til like noon. I apparently slept through 2 fire drills over the course of that weekend. But I won the bet, which there was nothing on the line for >> <<

So....you did all that for a bet? What did you get for winning it?

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
winkingdaisys
another body shot but older pic

User Image

Ooh! You were a blonde?
You look nice with blonde hair.

Shy Businessman

Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
I'm up to a pot of cofdee a night on wednesday and thursday nights. I dun drink it the first 3 days of my week ><

Oh ok. That's an alright amount of coffee consumption.

Yeah when I first went to college, before I flunked out ><, I was drink 3 energy drinks 1-2 pots of coffee and chewing caffeinated chewing gum every day lol

Well.....I did that for a week, I think there was some caffeinated hard candy in there somewhere. Anyway.....my roommate bet me I couldn't stay up for 4 days straight.....I pulled it off and crawled into my bed friday morning around 8am. NExt thing I know it's monday morning at 10 am and I'm missing class, rolled over and slept til like noon. I apparently slept through 2 fire drills over the course of that weekend. But I won the bet, which there was nothing on the line for >> <<

The pride that I could do it, and not having to do the dishes for next room inspection if I remember right XD.

Shy Businessman

winkingdaisys

User Image

The blonde hair looks very nice on you =D.

Blessed Gaian

emerald tornado
winkingdaisys

[x]

thanks

Blessed Gaian

Muzik_iz_my_luv
winkingdaisys

[x]

Ooh! You were a blonde?

this was last year, I change my hair color once and awhile, thank you!

Shy Businessman

winkingdaisys
emerald tornado
winkingdaisys

[x]

thanks

My pleasure ^_^; redface

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado

The pride that I could do it, and not having to do the dishes for next room inspection if I remember right XD.

Haha, well sounds like it was worth it.
:]

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
winkingdaisys
Muzik_iz_my_luv
winkingdaisys

[x]

Ooh! You were a blonde?

this was last year, I change my hair color once and awhile, thank you!

Cool cool.

Shy Businessman

Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado

Haha if you saw the dish pile/mess of the kitchen, worth it isn't close to explaining how much it was worth XD we were horrible ppl in that regard.

Blessed Gaian

one last pic, if I post to many I tend to derail the thread lol

User Image

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado
Muzik_iz_my_luv
emerald tornado

Haha if you saw the dish pile/mess of the kitchen, worth it isn't close to explaining how much it was worth XD we were horrible ppl in that regard.

Haha! Was it just you and your roommate? 2 people?

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
winkingdaisys
one last pic, if I post to many I tend to derail the thread lol

User Image

I really want your shorts. So awesome.

Shy Businessman

heart heart ninja heart heart

Quick Reply