Welcome to Gaia! ::

~------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

So, it seems that the original thread was blocked. I'm not sure what happened to cause this, but I'm not waiting for another thread to come around. If you don't like that, tough luck. It will look nicer later, I just want everyone to be able to thread again for now.

This thread is for those plus size women, who are proud of who they are and don't care what anyone else thinks.

The rules are simple. Follow the guidelines set for the chatterbox, follow the Gaia ToS. If you do that, then this thread will stay around. That's what we all want.

So come in, kick your shoes off and relax. Enjoy your time, and play nice.

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Yay Aoshi Sato for re-making it!!
Muzik_iz_my_luv

May not be pretty, but I'll be damned if something's going to keep me from my big girls.

Cluttered Sex Symbol

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Aoshi Saito
Muzik_iz_my_luv

May not be pretty, but I'll be damned if something's going to keep me from my big girls.

Haha, hey. It looks alright. I'm just glad that its here again. Coz seriously, this thread and the people on here is what makes me want to log on the Gaia.
Brometheus
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DlVgyloT9r

I listened to you, and I respect you for it. However completely random that is, it makes me want some bromance.
Muzik_iz_my_luv
Aoshi Saito
Muzik_iz_my_luv

Haha, hey. It looks alright. I'm just glad that its here again. Coz seriously, this thread and the people on here is what makes me want to log on the Gaia.

Then it's up to us to make sure this catches everyone's eye again, and keep it alive. You up for that challenge?

Tipsy Phantom

Fail dot EXE
surprised

Welcome! Thanks for happenin' by.
blaugh

Tipsy Phantom

Aoshi Saito
Fail dot EXE
surprised

Welcome! Thanks for happenin' by.
blaugh

exclaim
ReGeNerate
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That makes me smile.
4laugh
Is this thread all dudes? If so I'm gonna stay away.

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Aoshi Saito
Muzik_iz_my_luv
Aoshi Saito
Muzik_iz_my_luv

Then it's up to us to make sure this catches everyone's eye again, and keep it alive. You up for that challenge?

Oh, I'm ready. I already had that challenge with the first thread and was succeeding until it got deleted. Lets do this!!

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Fail dot EXE
surprised

:]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff