Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enough of th kissing rooms already! Sheesh. The entire first friggin' page is full of 'em, save for a whopping three threads. It's nuts!

Yes sirree Bob! I's a gonna rate your avatar, or username, or signature fer ya, iffin' ya wants me to. Just state what ya want me ta rate, bump and chat.
Rate my avatar if you want.
Can you rate my avi? It's not much but i just want to see what kind of rating I would get

Pales's Husband

Greedy Guest

^-^ Rate my avvie please.
Rate my name.
go ahead and rate my avi...it makes no difference to me.. blaugh
Quote:

'Tis an interesting mix, the only avatar I've seen that keeps the original peasant dress, but doesn't look crappy. 8/10
Quote:
Quote:

'Tis an interesting mix, the only avatar I've seen that keeps the original peasant dress, but doesn't look crappy. 8/10

Oh yay, thank you!
Quote:
Can you rate my avi? It's not much but i just want to see what kind of rating I would get

Sure thing! 7.5/10 You need something to make it stand out, like a necklace or bracelets, or some such. It's cute, though.

Pales's Husband

Greedy Guest

eek Oops.... I accidently kissed you... Sorry about that... sweatdrop
Quote:

9/10! I like it! Cat-demon with style!
Quote:
Quote:

Sure thing! 7.5/10 You need something to make it stand out, like a necklace or bracelets, or some such. It's cute, though.
x
Alright, thank you^^!!!

Pales's Husband

Greedy Guest

Quote:
Quote:

9/10! I like it! Cat-demon with style!
^-^ Thank you much.
Quote:
Rate my name.

"kdogground2", eh? Sorry, but it isn't very original, and makes no sense to me. sweatdrop 5/10
Quote:
go ahead and rate my avi...it makes no difference to me.. blaugh

Skirt over pants? I have a friend irl who does that. 8/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out