Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The Avengers Movie...who was your favorite?

Iron Man 0.265625 26.6% [ 17 ]
Captain America 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
Thor 0.171875 17.2% [ 11 ]
Loki 0.125 12.5% [ 8 ]
Black Widow 0.015625 1.6% [ 1 ]
The Hulk 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
Nick Fury 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hawkeye 0.0625 6.2% [ 4 ]
None of the above. 0.140625 14.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

i want Demonic Style for the = w= because i got inaris bead on and it reminds me of it

ahhh shadowlegend legsssss. I love those D: I've thought about changing to a boy avatar just for those > w <

this is a girl avi LOL

yeah but i can never disguise my avatars boobage enough to make them look cute... those and happy capsule legs... LOVE heart

but I suck at making avatars with them V o V;;

:O?

guh i had THE BEST AVI WITH HAPPY CAPSULE but i got bored and sold it lololololol

idk what happened ._.

Dapper Fatcat

Fancypantsies

i gotta go tend to my little one, i'll be back on later.
have fun guys! emotion_yatta

take care!~

Dapper Fatcat

Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

this is a girl avi LOL

yeah but i can never disguise my avatars boobage enough to make them look cute... those and happy capsule legs... LOVE heart

guh i had THE BEST AVI WITH HAPPY CAPSULE but i got bored and sold it lololololol

idk what happened ._.

oh. I was like QUIT GETTING ME EXCITED WITH NOTIFICATIONS Dx

yeah... the bored thing happens to me a lot. I love this avi now but i'm desperate for a happy capsule avatar, and I keep tekteking to try and make it work... but I keep failing. stressed

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

this is a girl avi LOL

idk what happened ._.

yeah... the bored thing happens to me a lot. I love this avi now but i'm desperate for a happy capsule avatar, and I keep tekteking to try and make it work... but I keep failing. stressed

once im done with the avi art im doing want me to tek tek you somehting? free of charge of course

Dapper Fatcat

Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

idk what happened ._.

once im done with the avi art im doing want me to tek tek you somehting? free of charge of course

mm possibly~ If you can use pink and red or pink and light blue with the happy capsule legs > . >

I'm a picky kitten > w <;;; I apologize.
Also, if you still wanted to do it I could give you a rough estimate of my funds to make it easier.

And yay! Avi art. I just did a doodle for my friend but i'm gonna use it as a ref in the shop i'm going to open soon (hopefully).
Fancypantsies
CAMSTER_00
Sup peoples, I'm just curious on how my avi ranks so criticize all you want.
biggrin

2 / 1O
it just doesn't match at all. i like the way the cap and the aviators look together, but none of it really works together other than that :/

Really, wow I thought the score be a bit higher than that, but okay. neutral rolleyes

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

idk what happened ._.

mm possibly~ If you can use pink and red or pink and light blue with the happy capsule legs > . >

Also, if you still wanted to do it I could give you a rough estimate of my funds to make it easier.

And yay! Avi art. I just did a doodle for my friend but i'm gonna use it as a ref in the shop i'm going to open soon (hopefully).

lolololololol yeah i'll need your funds but either then that i think i know what you would like c:

Dapper Fatcat

Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

idk what happened ._.

lolololololol yeah i'll need your funds but either then that i think i know what you would like c:

Try and keep it around 8m~ And yeah, i feel like i'm an open book > w <

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

idk what happened ._.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

? C:

Dapper Fatcat

Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

? C:

awh very cute~ I just need long hair because I suck at drawing short hair > w < I'm gonna tweek a little bit of it ~ If you don't mind... now i'm not gonna finish my drawing and end up tekteking all day @ 3 @''

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

? C:

awh very cute~ I just need long hair because I suck at drawing short hair > w < I'm gonna tweek a little bit of it ~ If you don't mind... now i'm not gonna finish my drawing and end up tekteking all day @ 3 @''

i found the perfect red long hair but its 11 mil ; n;

Dapper Fatcat

Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

? C:

yeah i tried a couple and then notice alruna's boots and i forgot how much i liked them... so then I had to start crafting a tektek out of that and little lucie... since i've been meaning to use the hair > w <;; BUT I completed it. 2m higher than I wanted to spend though... :

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

? C:

yeah i tried a couple and then notice alruna's boots and i forgot how much i liked them... so then I had to start crafting a tektek out of that and little lucie... since i've been meaning to use the hair > w <;; BUT I completed it. 2m higher than I wanted to spend though... :

aww

Dapper Fatcat

Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

? C:

aww

my weakness is my love for gaia pixels... > w <
BUT LOOK!
*shows off*

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

? C:

aww

my weakness is my love for gaia pixels... > w <
BUT LOOK!
*shows off*

it looks awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items