Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The Avengers Movie...who was your favorite?

Iron Man 0.265625 26.6% [ 17 ]
Captain America 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
Thor 0.171875 17.2% [ 11 ]
Loki 0.125 12.5% [ 8 ]
Black Widow 0.015625 1.6% [ 1 ]
The Hulk 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
Nick Fury 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hawkeye 0.0625 6.2% [ 4 ]
None of the above. 0.140625 14.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
idek tho

Dainty Kitton

not a rater but I think Enchantress Shade using the leggings would look nice on your avi. It'd even out purple all the way through your avatars hip area 3nodding

i agree, you need some purple at the hips/waist and maybe a tiny bit on your feet to even it all out

Dapper Fatcat

Fancypantsies
idek tho

Dainty Kitton

not a rater but I think Enchantress Shade using the leggings would look nice on your avi. It'd even out purple all the way through your avatars hip area 3nodding

i agree, you need some purple at the hips/waist and maybe a tiny bit on your feet to even it all out

yeah that enchantress shade goes up a leg and spirals out on the hips. I think the pants/feet would cover that though... > w >

Also, maybe a bit of red in there too. Just to even out with the tinsie bit of red on the Goti clips.

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Dainty Kitton

i knowwwww D: it's horrid sometimes.
Feels like a blow dryer when it's slightly windy out.

And really close to Seoul. About 40 miles from it.
My husbands military and we're getting stationed there ~ really excited!

I use to visit SC alllll the time when I was younger. It's beautiful there! I did visit tourist locations though sweatdrop

i'm in kind of a backwoodsy area, but it's still really nice. i love Charleston, it's so beautiful.. i wish i visited there more often ;n;

what branch? my husband's air force, that's why we're here.
Sup peoples, I'm just curious on how my avi ranks so criticize all you want.
biggrin

Friendly Phantom

Hello heart Rate my avi please?

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Fancypantsies
Smile Youve Won
quote rate me? C:

6 / 1O

it's cute! but very simple. i think a face, like maybe one from princess manner (expensive, i know :c) would help pull it together.

i want Demonic Style for the = w= because i got inaris bead on and it reminds me of it

ahhh shadowlegend legsssss. I love those D: I've thought about changing to a boy avatar just for those > w <

this is a girl avi LOL

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
idek tho

you could try losing the keyboard leggings, then layering the enchantress' shade with colonial stockings, so the purple pops a little more and you don't have a lot skin showing.. i donno if the purples would match, though

Dapper Fatcat

Fancypantsies
Dainty Kitton

i knowwwww D: it's horrid sometimes.
Feels like a blow dryer when it's slightly windy out.

And really close to Seoul. About 40 miles from it.
My husbands military and we're getting stationed there ~ really excited!

I use to visit SC alllll the time when I was younger. It's beautiful there! I did visit tourist locations though sweatdrop

i'm in kind of a backwoodsy area, but it's still really nice. i love Charleston, it's so beautiful.. i wish i visited there more often ;n;

what branch? my husband's air force, that's why we're here.

Air force too!
My aunt use to live in Charleston a little back, one of the reasons I visited. Mostly though I was in Myrtle Beach. They're both very nice places.

We're at Luke AFB because of that... hate it here > w <

Dapper Fatcat

Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Fancypantsies
Smile Youve Won
quote rate me? C:

6 / 1O

it's cute! but very simple. i think a face, like maybe one from princess manner (expensive, i know :c) would help pull it together.

i want Demonic Style for the = w= because i got inaris bead on and it reminds me of it

ahhh shadowlegend legsssss. I love those D: I've thought about changing to a boy avatar just for those > w <

this is a girl avi LOL

yeah but i can never disguise my avatars boobage enough to make them look cute... those and happy capsule legs... LOVE heart

but I suck at making avatars with them V o V;;

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
CAMSTER_00
Sup peoples, I'm just curious on how my avi ranks so criticize all you want.
biggrin

2 / 1O
it just doesn't match at all. i like the way the cap and the aviators look together, but none of it really works together other than that :/

OG Bear

Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Fancypantsies
Smile Youve Won
quote rate me? C:

6 / 1O

this is a girl avi LOL

yeah but i can never disguise my avatars boobage enough to make them look cute... those and happy capsule legs... LOVE heart

guh i had THE BEST AVI WITH HAPPY CAPSULE but i got bored and sold it lololololol

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
StarIitNights

1O / 1O
holy cow, i love it.

Dapper Fatcat

Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won
Dainty Kitton
Smile Youve Won

this is a girl avi LOL

guh i had THE BEST AVI WITH HAPPY CAPSULE but i got bored and sold it lololololol

:O?

Friendly Phantom

Fancypantsies
StarIitNights

1O / 1O
holy cow, i love it.

Thank You redface heart

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

i gotta go tend to my little one, i'll be back on later.
have fun guys! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces