Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The Avengers Movie...who was your favorite?

Iron Man 0.265625 26.6% [ 17 ]
Captain America 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
Thor 0.171875 17.2% [ 11 ]
Loki 0.125 12.5% [ 8 ]
Black Widow 0.015625 1.6% [ 1 ]
The Hulk 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
Nick Fury 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hawkeye 0.0625 6.2% [ 4 ]
None of the above. 0.140625 14.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1144 1145 1146 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Please "<3" our thread. (x and be part of our love.
Popular on 7/12/11 <3
Reached 100 likes on 7/12/11

Hello, and Welcome to our successful Rating + Hangout thread.
This is a PERMANENT rating thread that will hopefully stay for a long time with your help.

"We judge avatar's, we do not judge you!"

MAIN GOAL: Our goal here is NOT to hurt you in any way. We will be honest and brutal if we need to be. We will tell you the truth about what WE think of your avatar. You will be given a rate and suggestions on how to improve. You do NOT have to listen, or take the advice. It is your avi, not ours. You asked, and so we will give our best opinions and options. Do NOT get upset or mad if you don't like what we give you. This is for FUN! Nothing else!

If you want to be rated, please post saying so.
You will be rated from 1-10.
You will also be told why you have been given the number you got and suggestions on how to improve.
You may change outfits and ask to be rated as many times as you would like.
Keep in mind not to change until after your have been rated.
Stick around and chat, we are a hangout thread!
Subscribe and come back later for more ratings!

DON'T: Get upset if we rate you low. We gave our honest opinion. We will help you make it better if you wish it. We want you to be happy with your avatars.
If you are happy even with a low rate, good for you! If you like it, that is all that matters. Who cares what we say.

Want some style tips? Check out The Style Database!

See the 10/10 showcase!
Click here!

I Repeat, DO NOT POST IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE CRITICISM.
We are a hangout thread so please do chat and stay for fun competitions once in awhile 8D.

INDEX: Intro / Rules & News / Rater's list / Contests / Tektek creations / White/Black list / Banners/Affiliations

graphics by:Rizzarrr // coding by: misterrpoopiee // thread created by: Tigersaurus

User Image

THREAD RULES:
Follow the ToS. No exceptions.
Keep everything PG-13
Do not advertise or stretch my pages.
Do not post saying you want roleplay's, that's just annoying.
Be nice.
No trolling.
No speak talk.

NEWS:
Thread created on 7/7/11
We reached 100 pages! 7/10/11
Popular on 7/12/11 <3
Reached 100 likes on 7/12/11
New thread layout! 7/15/11
Closed as of August 2011
Re-opened 6/6/12

INDEX: Intro / Rules & News / Rater's list / Contests / Tektek creations / White/Black list / Banners/Affiliations

User Image

These are the people who will be rating you:

Tigersaurus - I am very picky about avatars. I dont often rate above 8. If you get a 9, your lucky. If you get a 10, your epic and I loved your avatar. I will not hesitate to rate you below a five and comment harshly on your style. I love color balanced avatars, I will rate you low if yours is not balanced. If your very simple, you get rated low, but if your to cluttered, you dont get very high either. Balance is the key. Try to impress me.

misterrpoopiee - Er, i do not hesitate to give low ratings. i usually rate a person ehh at about a 7.5 if it's on my borderline, but if you do surprise me with a very unique avatar i might just give you a 1o. i have an eye for matching layers,semi-clutter ,creativity, and great color combinations. look forward to seeing a quote from me. (x

A Fools Paradise - Matching color's and even balancing throughout the whole avi. I will take into fact how the items work together and how everything works together including the colors.

andii rose - I like to give specific suggestions, and point out exactly what it is that I like and don't like about an avatar. I look for an avatars weight being balanced well (not top heavy etc.) I love love love when an avatar looks like it has a story to tell, and is a character--not necessarily just matching.

-Trippy Nippy- - Colorful, drab, monochrome, I can appreciate all. I can be quite harsh at times, but mostly I'm just trying to help. I look for personality, spunk(but not "spunk" xP), and mostly use of irregular or difficult items to match. That's another thing. I cannot give an avatar a good rating if the colors don't match up unless it's so mindblowingly clever that I can't NOT borderline worship it.

To apply to be a rater, PM me this form:

Username:
Rating toughness: (how tough are you on giving ratings?)
Are you frequently online?:
Will you post here when your online?:
How often would you rate 10/10?:
Give me a brief criteria on your rating style: (See mine above)

Applying? Note this:

*While you must be posting here when your online, it does not have to be the only place your posting.
*There are a couple rules you must follow, being a rater. They will be made known after you PM your application.

INDEX: Intro // Rules & News // Rater's list // Contests // Tektek creations // White/Black list // Banners/Affiliations

User Image

First (non rater) on page 550 gets 1k - duckiezhmmletmethink
First (non rater) on page 600 gets 1k + art - Viles
First (non rater) on page 650 gets 1k - b.l.i.n.k.
First (non rater) on page 700 gets 1k + art - mirrormist

First (non rater) on page 750 gets 1k - Tano-san
First (non rater) on page 800 gets 1k + art - ii_angelcat

First (non rater) on page 1100 gets 1k -
First (non rater) on page 1150 gets 1k -

I will buy you art!

All you have to do is become a regular. Stick around and chat with us.
Be kind to everyone and dont mind if I ignore you sometimes, I'm just busy. xD
(Sometimes I may be talking to some people and not you, this is NOT because I DONT like you. Its just that I am in a conversation, while doing other things.)

After you have been added to the white list, if I like you enough or think you deserve it, I will buy you some avi art.
(It wont be expensive art but it will look good.)
OR.... get rated 10/10 and possibly get art!

Check out the contest winners page to see the art!
Click here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

I, or my raters if they choose, will tektek you if you wish it.
Fill out this form is you wish to have us tektek you.
Post it in the thread. (no fee issued. its free.)

ALL THE RATERS HAVE DIFFERENT SPECIALTIES SO IT'LL BE A VARIETY.

[align=center][size=16][b][color=#B87680]: I WANT A TEKTEK PLEASE !` [/color][/b][/size]
[size=10]
[color=#CBB3A9]Username;[/color] [your user]
[color=#B87680]Color scheme:;[/color] [what colors?]
[color=#972E3C]Specific items you want;[/color] [at least one please]
[color=#CBB3A9]Specific items you DON'T want;[/color] [your total bribe]
[color=#B87680]Hair style/color;[/color]
[color=#972E3C]Body Base number;[/color]
[color=#CBB3A9]Price range;[/color] [if you have one, it will be harder to make]
[/size][/align]

INDEX: Intro / Rules & News / Rater's list / Contests / Tektek creations / White/Black list / Affiliations

User Image
panpans *
Yillie *
A Fools Paradise *
Viles
misterr poopiee *
Darc Nightgale
andii rose *
Duckiezhmmletmethink
Thy Art Is Murder
The Sunday Edition
ii_angelcat

User Image

INDEX: Intro / Rules & News / Rater's list / Contests / Tektek creations / White/Black list / Affiliations

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/avatar-ratings-hangout/t.73003851/][IMG]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w365/Corryn_Stiles/010-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/avatar-ratings-hangout/t.73003851/][IMG]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w365/Corryn_Stiles/011.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/avatar-ratings-hangout/t.73003851/][IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb340/Tigersaurus7/groupartcopy-1.jpg[/IMG]][/url]

User Image

User Image
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

INDEX: Intro // Rules & News // Rater's list // Contests // Tektek creations // White/Black list // Banners/Affiliations

I am questing!

1. OMG
2. Avant Crowne
3. Angelic Scarf
4. Nitemare Sash
5. Kottan Bell (x3)

Donaters:

tiny harpy - Nitemare Sash heart
A Fools Paradise - Yellow body dye, Golden Fleece heart heart

Donate and I <3 you.

Quick Reply

Submit