Welcome to Gaia! ::

My profile is custom and it won't let me edit anything. Is there a way for me to put the youtube video in my "About Me", or is there a way in the "Profile Themes" option?

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
Please don't necro dead threads and make your own topic for a question.

Wealthy Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cart Raider 100
seven-cents
Just put
&autoplay=1
at the end of the Youtube url

thanks

Hokuto Kamui's Waifu

Cat

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
fire_girl_1000
At the end of the url put:
&autoplay=1

Hope I helped!

YOU'RE AWESOME!!! blaugh
Yehh! Finalyyyy thankkieess biggrin

Lonely Phantom

Thank you heart

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
muffin2493
how do you put a new video on the gaia profile's? i'm confused cuzz of the change and i can't find the right place to add the video code. help?

haha this is 3 years late but if you have a classic/v1 profile, go to profile options. under your theme override section will be a multimedia section. copy and paste the video url in the blank box and it should be there.

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
W chanchu
muffin2493
how do you put a new video on the gaia profile's? i'm confused cuzz of the change and i can't find the right place to add the video code. help?

haha this is 3 years late but if you have a classic/v1 profile, go to profile options. under your theme override section will be a multimedia section. copy and paste the video url in the blank box and it should be there.

this account is my main and i've posted a video on my profile but it doesnt let me see it, it just shows blank. i loged into my mule account and it shows the video
you have any solution for that?
Tektek.org.

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
EWWZlG
W chanchu
muffin2493

this account is my main and i've posted a video on my profile but it doesnt let me see it, it just shows blank. i loged into my mule account and it shows the video

hm... maybe it has trouble loading? have you waited for it to load? that's often the problem. if that's not it, maybe the link is broken or you have too much flash on your page....

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
W chanchu
EWWZlG
W chanchu
muffin2493

hm... maybe it has trouble loading? have you waited for it to load? that's often the problem. if that's not it, maybe the link is broken or you have too much flash on your page....

xD i figured it out, i wasnt letting it load razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces