Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Inquisitor

Could a glaive chop off someone's arm?

I'm doing research for a DnD campaign that I'm writing... the arm-chopping is going to be fairly plot-crucial, and there's a good chance that the only bladed weapons are going to be a dagger(not likely) and a glaive.
One of my players has a sword right now, but she wants to swap it in for a flail, so I don't want to have to count on that, just in case.

Nostalgic Elder

PegasusHime
Oh, and I'm vaguely interested in Tomorrowland but Disney is being very stingy with information on it.
I had to go look up the trailer.

It looks interesting. I think I would like to see it.
kippy_sneeze

I'm doing research for

^As far as I got before thinking to myself "Gosh, Life in the Dreamhouse is about to get dark, isn't it?".

Tipsy Inquisitor

mcm
kippy_sneeze

I'm doing research for

^As far as I got before thinking to myself "Gosh, Life in the Dreamhouse is about to get dark, isn't it?".
Sadly, we're on Life in the Dreamhouse hiatus. :[ We've delivered a ton of episodes, so much that Mattel has quite a backlog of unaired episodes to go through before they'll need anything new.
But they seem to like our stuff, and they've got a modest(but rabid) fanbase, so our fingers are crossed that they'll come back to us when they need more.

AND THEN THERE WILL BE GLAIVES.

Lonely Phantom

Life in the Dreamhouse?

Nostalgic Elder

Desna
Life in the Dreamhouse?
Life in the Dreamhouse:

Lonely Phantom

Kai LittleBlackSmith
Desna
Life in the Dreamhouse?
Life in the Dreamhouse:

Add glaives and koon-ut-kal-if-fee!

Lonely Phantom

Apparently someone somewhere with the power to make certain days better than others declared this day as National Pie Day (not to be confused with Pi Day). So put some pie in your pie hole!

Lonely Phantom

Misabeli's Significant Otter

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Wizard Random Sempai
(Q) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(A) About 1,575 pounds of twigs on a really good day.
How much would this be in cubic centimeters?

Original Gaian

Desna
Apparently someone somewhere with the power to make certain days better than others declared this day as National Pie Day (not to be confused with Pi Day). So put some pie in your pie hole!

This makes me want to sell off every item in my account between now and this day next year, convert all of the gold thusly acquired into as many pie-based items as I can, and then mail them all to you.
LeonardoFelix
Desna

This makes me want to sell off every item in my account between now and this day next year, convert all of the gold thusly acquired into as many pie-based items as I can, and then mail them all to you.

Over a hundred...

Distinct Genius

❤If you are a wizard, can you do magical stuff?
Do you do dark magic? Will you do dark magic? If someone asks for you to use your magic on them will you?❤

Aged Explorer

QueenArasene
Wizard Random Sempai
(Q) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(A) About 1,575 pounds of twigs on a really good day.
How much would this be in cubic centimeters?
that would depend on the type of wood, and water content of said wood.

Aged Explorer

So... how many books is too many to read in a month? what is an unrealistic goal?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff