Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Wizard, is it wrong for a girl to want to be sexy in public even though she already has a boyfriend?

- Guilty & Naive in RI

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
#1. If you're sexy and public and you're with your boyfriend, depending on what sort of guy he is, he'll most likely make sure you're not going to be paying for anything and being the ultimate gentleman while inwardly he's wondering why he's so lucky.

#2. If you go out by yourself or with other girls looking sexy, depending on the situation and again, what kind of boyfriend you have, this may spark questioning, and perhaps jealousy. If you prove you're quite faithful to him, however, I'm sure he can get used to it.

Basically the only real thing you need is honesty and things should be fine.
Thanks, Wiz biggrin

(and 22's not old!)

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Heh, thanks, C

Lonely Phantom

How does it feel to finally be over 100 pages?
I twisted my knee. How long before I can walk normal again?

Good job on getting your 100th page, Wizard. Have a beer and cheers!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hey wiz you've already reached a 100 pages
but you still don't have Yahoo! Messenger or
MSN Messenger? XD
Tigerkatz
lil devilish evilish kid
hi

*bows* Konban wa, watahi wa Tigerkatz, desu

You think you're so smart with your wa and your desu and your konban! Well you KNOW WHAT? You're NOT! So there! Yeah! That's what I said! Uhuh!
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost

Original Gaian

I thought I should mention this because it dealt with one of my earlier questions:
The history channel ran a documentary on prohibition: bootlegging and running. In it they explained another of the origins of the phrase "the real Macoy." Apparently he was the first person to park a boat 3 miles off the NY (if I remember correctly) coast buy alcohol in international waters, and smuggle it back in. As the first, his name became synomus with quality...
how old is the wizardrandom? from whence comes his rabid desire to answer questions?

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Desna
How does it feel to finally be over 100 pages?

I'm feeling more and more popular!
When do I get to put on a shirt? I'm cold!

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Tippmann
I twisted my knee. How long before I can walk normal again?

Good job on getting your 100th page, Wizard. Have a beer and cheers!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

May take a good week or two, really. Especially if you twisted it pretty badly.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Lynx_X
hey wiz you've already reached a 100 pages
but you still don't have Yahoo! Messenger or
MSN Messenger? XD

I want people to ask me questions HERE, not to suddenly message me out of the blue.

Sorry if that seems rude, I just perfer to keep to myself, personally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff