Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Do Newton's law of motion applie to zOMG?
I have 1 question well make it 2 whats the last level? and what happens when you win last level?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
savvycrazy

how many landsharks does it take to kill kamila?

how many spirit vases does it take to kill [ JK ]?

why did you make this thread when there's an entire game help section in the game, as well as sticky threads in this forum with more information than you know?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
akuatwu-
I have 1 question well make it 2 whats the last level? and what happens when you win last level?

the EndBoss, EB for short, is in the underwater areas. to get there, you must complete all the quests in otami first (technically you dont, but it will get you more experience if you actually play the game and do all the main quest chains), and then go to the whirpool in gold beach (top left corner) to access it. Imagine Deadman's Pass, except it has 3 different areas inside of it. also, most crews wont take you until you have all or most of your rings at cl 10, so you might want to farm Papa Saw in bass'ken lake before attempting it.
there are a few different terms:
-smob: speed-mobbing the first 2 underwater areas- they're the only ones that have chests that give rewards
-smeb: speed-mobbing EB (endboss)- here you go through the entire thing and defeat the EB
after defeating EB, you are taken to the Bar in Barton Town. if you finish the conversation with everyone who automatically talks to you, you get to choose a cl 10 ring and you get a recipe and a badge. The first 4 times you defeat EB you can get 4 unique recipes (but you only get the cl 10 ring once), and any time after that you get a small amount of gold.

technically, however, there is one more boss after the EB: Kamila in Deadman's Shadow. You need to have all/almost all your rings at cl 10 to be able to join a crew, plus it helps so you can upgrade your rings quicker. To access DMS (deadmans shadow), you must purchase either the Bloodstone Amulet (its equippable, only available on the mp) or Bloodstone Gem (not equippable, in mp and cash shop- cheaper on the mp than amulet), or you can wait till the bar at the top of the forum fills up to gain free access for 3 days until the bar resets again. but you wont make much progress unless you have a bloodstone.

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
thewarmaster1998
Do Newton's law of motion applie to zOMG?
if it did then that would explain all the newbs runnning around like kids on crack.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Annie Stephenie
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

How to find the concerned citizen in the "Old Aqueduct'?

The concerned citizen is near the middle of "Old Aqueduct" where the really big ruin part is! He looks like some big buff agent on steroids! if this isnt descriptive please tell me! sweatdrop

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
savvycrazy

how many landsharks does it take to kill kamila?

how many spirit vases does it take to kill [ JK ]?

why did you make this thread when there's an entire game help section in the game, as well as sticky threads in this forum with more information than you know?

1. my guess would be 4...

2. I dont know, why dont we find out? twisted

3. I made a thread to answer questions about ZOMG! because:
A. i like meeting new people
B. i really want to help anyway i can
C. not alot of noobs know where to look in the fourms, so I am just making a thread
D. i wanted to make a thread we could get questions answered... redface

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
So Fleet provides a willpower boost when raged; Would it be possible to mob an NF without fear of being scared if an RR4 fleet was provided before you mobbed it~?

Oh. Same question, but with Counts and Big Dogs, as well.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Sheepity
So Fleet provides a willpower boost when raged; Would it be possible to mob an NF without fear of being scared if an RR4 fleet was provided before you mobbed it~?

Not quite sure on that one.
*goes and tries it out*
i will get back to you on that one.. confused

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
savvycrazy
Sheepity

*goes and tries it out*

I was considering experimenting, but I've never had time/a willing crew. It would be pretty cool for speed YM runs when there isn't a tank.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Sheepity
savvycrazy
Sheepity

*goes and tries it out*

I was considering experimenting, but I've never had time/a willing crew. It would be pretty cool for speed YM runs when there isn't a tank.

it would be useful if it works! biggrin

Perfect Saint

savvycrazy
Sheepity
savvycrazy
Sheepity

*goes and tries it out*

it would be useful if it works! biggrin

I'd say the boost is not that big and the short duration of the effect makes it not so efficient a strategy. Willpower is such a fickle stat too.
Quote:
Duration: 30 Seconds
Stamina Cost: 11.11 Stamina
Cooldown: 60 Seconds

RR1 -> 96 Speed
RR2 -> 106 Speed
RR3 -> 115 Speed + 30 Will
RR4 -> 125 Speed + 50 Will

I do welcome the results of the experiments. Maybe, it will be good during the last few thousand ks of life just to prevent a possible wipe.

Playful Guildswoman

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
akuatwu-

the EndBoss, EB for short, is in the underwater areas. to get there, you must complete all the quests in otami first (technically you dont, but it will get you more experience if you actually play the game and do all the main quest chains), and then go to the whirpool in gold beach (top left corner) to access it. Imagine Deadman's Pass, except it has 3 different areas inside of it. also, most crews wont take you until you have all or most of your rings at cl 10, so you might want to farm Papa Saw in bass'ken lake before attempting it.
there are a few different terms:
-smob: speed-mobbing the first 2 underwater areas- they're the only ones that have chests that give rewards
-smeb: speed-mobbing EB (endboss)- here you go through the entire thing and defeat the EB
after defeating EB, you are taken to the Bar in Barton Town. if you finish the conversation with everyone who automatically talks to you, you get to choose a cl 10 ring and you get a recipe and a badge. The first 4 times you defeat EB you can get 4 unique recipes (but you only get the cl 10 ring once), and any time after that you get a small amount of gold.

technically, however, there is one more boss after the EB: Kamila in Deadman's Shadow. You need to have all/almost all your rings at cl 10 to be able to join a crew, plus it helps so you can upgrade your rings quicker. To access DMS (deadmans shadow), you must purchase either the Bloodstone Amulet (its equippable, only available on the mp) or Bloodstone Gem (not equippable, in mp and cash shop- cheaper on the mp than amulet), or you can wait till the bar at the top of the forum fills up to gain free access for 3 days until the bar resets again. but you wont make much progress unless you have a bloodstone.

Aw...Kenny...you left one thing out....the bloodstone becomes soulbound, but the amulet can be unequipped and resold - and it is becoming soulbound that causes the gemstone to be chearper. Cheaper. *Runs around thread chasing chickens.* Very nice summary once that is clear.

4,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm only on level 2 on zOMG, and im on this quest for leon on finding the gnomes and examining them. He says he marked the places on my maps, but i dont see them.................... so do you know what the marks are?

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
how come there are those white dots along the edge of I Am items on zOMG!?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff