Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Poster

jellykans
Someone asked me today about raising your level outside of zOMG - I didn't think that was possible, but I just learned I can move equipped rings around in my tray outside of null, and I didn't think that was possible..can you raise CL outside of null?

Also - do you know the exact date that zOMG rings became soulbound and where I can find that listed?

You can't raise CL outside Null unless you have missing rings from your tray.
December 28(?) 2009(?) I get numbers mixed up. stressed

Edit:
"Can I sell my rings?/What is 'soulbound'?
All rings received from zOMG! are soulbound, meaning that they cannot be traded or removed from your account. However, all unequipped rings from before December 8, 2008 remain unbound, which is why some rings can be bought from the Marketplace. However, once you buy a ring and equip it, the ring will lose its unbound status and become soulbound to your account. This excludes rings bought in the Cash Shop, such as the Sweetheart Ring, which when purchased is unsoulbound, and will remain unsoulbound, regardless if equipped or not. "

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
jellykans
Someone asked me today about raising your level outside of zOMG - I didn't think that was possible, but I just learned I can move equipped rings around in my tray outside of null, and I didn't think that was possible..can you raise CL outside of null?

Also - do you know the exact date that zOMG rings became soulbound and where I can find that listed?

Ok you can switch ur rings around outside null, but you cant change them outside of the null from the invitory. You cant really change your CL outside null... i have looked for almost all the loopholes on that one, i cant really find any yet.. xp

I am not sure of the exact date, but i know it was before 08 when i joined..

Playful Guildswoman

011100000110100101100101X
jellykans

Edit:
All rings received from zOMG! are soulbound, meaning that they cannot be traded or removed from your account. However, all unequipped rings from before December 8, 2008 remain unbound, which is why some rings can be bought from the Marketplace. However, once you buy a ring and equip it, the ring will lose its unbound status and become soulbound to your account. This excludes rings bought in the Cash Shop, such as the Sweetheart Ring, which when purchased is unsoulbound, and will remain unsoulbound, regardless if equipped or not. "

WHAT you quoted from....Give! Please?

Codebreaking Poster

jellykans
jellykans

Edit:

o3o

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans
jellykans

Edit:

o3o

*Pets the lovely green dragon and coos.*

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
How can I find my zOMG badges?

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
well, jon found a fourm so just go there..
or ask me if you are nice about it..

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
savvycrazy
well, jon found a fourm so just go there..
or ask me if you are nice about it..

I'll leave at your request, bye

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
jonjon21428

6) When was the last time you used Taunt? o;
rofl

Shameless Stalker

P a r a d o x x x x x
How can I find my zOMG badges?
o 3o

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Is it true that you can get Integrity Ring in DMS or you could buy it again in CS? I saw a post and don't remember the title.

Undead Enchantress

Forever Fluffman
Is it true that you can get Integrity Ring in DMS or you could buy it again in CS? I saw a post and don't remember the title.

It's false. You can get Abuse, however, as a rare drop when you kill Kamila.
It was never a CS ring. I don't think the devs wanted to sell Integrity.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

How to find the concerned citizen in the "Old Aqueduct'?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff