Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
jellykans
cccordero
jellykans
cccordero
Im new in playing zOMG.. so.. 10.0 is the max level?

Unless you go into dms.

what is dms??

Dead Man's Shadow, and savvy is the expert around here on that.

I am not! I am still learning, just like the rest of you! 3nodding
savvycrazy
purplepandacats
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

I have figured out "The Wish Tree Visions" # & #3 smile I know I am going to feel so stupid regarding #1. Would you please help?
Sincerely pc

SURE! next time you and i are on at the same time i will take you to all of them! blaugh

I went to the windmill at Bassken Lake then the lighthouse at Gold Beach. The first one has me stumped (thinking too hard smile it hurts).

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
How is this thread still alive?

Playful Guildswoman

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Kenny was busy?
Srsly, tho, no teasing, not everyone has been around as long as you have and sometimes its a good thing to know a friendly dragon to ask questions of.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300

Maybe because people can finaly stop searching for answers because i do it for them? 3nodding blaugh

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
jellykans
Kenny was busy?
Srsly, tho, no teasing, not everyone has been around as long as you have and sometimes its a good thing to know a friendly dragon to ask questions of.

dramallama rofl

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Neecra
savvycrazy
purplepandacats
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

I have figured out "The Wish Tree Visions" # & #3 smile I know I am going to feel so stupid regarding #1. Would you please help?
Sincerely pc

SURE! next time you and i are on at the same time i will take you to all of them! blaugh

I went to the windmill at Bassken Lake then the lighthouse at Gold Beach. The first one has me stumped (thinking too hard smile it hurts).

Have you gone to the place in Otimi Ruins? it is right under the arch.... 3nodding
savvycrazy
Neecra
savvycrazy
purplepandacats
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Sincerely pc

Have you gone to the place in Otimi Ruins? it is right under the arch.... 3nodding

um nope biggrin where is it located?

Codebreaking Poster

Neecra
savvycrazy
Neecra
savvycrazy
purplepandacats
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Sincerely pc

Have you gone to the place in Old Aqueduct? it is right under the arch.... 3nodding

If going through Bassken Lake, you will take the top left exit. Gold Beach exit is the screen above the exit.
If on Gold beach there's an exit bottom left. That way is the shortest when reaching the arch.
savvycrazy
justmyluck4u-me
What is the best ring to get?

What are you wanting to do? What area? razz
I'm in Village Greens. I just want to get alot of gold.
savvycrazy
justmyluck4u-me
I've been told the best way to play is to just go around and kill things. Is this true?

It is mostly true, but it is more fun going on crews and exploring around the ZOMG! world! biggrin
I can explain more if you would like.. xD

Please explain more. I"m about 2 Gaia months old, so I need to know. Speaking of witch,
it's almost my 3rd month of Being On Gaia! Yay!
I want to know if Gnomes and flamingos and mushroom cannons are the only things to kill.
Please.

Codebreaking Poster

justmyluck4u-me
I want to know if Gnomes and flamingos and mushroom cannons are the only things to kill.
Please.

If starting off at a low level, you can start at the sewers. You kill peelungers and gramsters.
Unfortunately though, the game is only so diverse, so it will be tedious as you progress.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Neecra
savvycrazy
Neecra
savvycrazy
purplepandacats
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Sincerely pc

EDIT: Old aqueduct is one of the wish tree's visions, it is right below the screen people use to get in from gold beach (SORRY about that!) it is in old aqueduct! gonk sweatdrop

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
justmyluck4u-me
savvycrazy
justmyluck4u-me
I've been told the best way to play is to just go around and kill things. Is this true?

It is mostly true, but it is more fun going on crews and exploring around the ZOMG! world! biggrin
I can explain more if you would like.. xD

Please explain more. I"m about 2 Gaia months old, so I need to know. Speaking of witch,
it's almost my 3rd month of Being On Gaia! Yay!

Well, the first thing you want to do is kill stuff for orbs and then get to 5.0 to get to Papa Saw, once there you can get orbs even faster! whee To get orbs you want to kill stuff in Village Greens first till you are up to 2.0 then find ur way to Bill's Ranch and stay there till you are at 3.0. The get to Zen and get to 4.0 and then get to basken lake and get to 5.0 and ect, ect... you can get into a crew anytime anywhere, and it is more interesting with a crew! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff