Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
justmyluck4u-me
I've been told the best way to play is to just go around and kill things. Is this true?

It is mostly true, but it is more fun going on crews and exploring around the ZOMG! world! biggrin
I can explain more if you would like.. xD

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
UNSUB
sia_Domoki
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar
Is there a way to sell my rings? soul bound is a mood masher . . .

Short answer: No

Can I sell my rings?/What is 'soulbound'?
from the Rules and Guidelines Sticky

Quote:
All rings received from zOMG! are soulbound, meaning that they cannot be traded or removed from your account. However, all unequipped rings from before December 8, 2008 remain unbound, which is why some rings can be bought from the Marketplace. However, once you buy a ring and equip it, the ring will lose its unbound status and become soulbond to your account.
This excludes limited-edition rings bought in the Cash Shop or from special events, such as the Sweetheart, Sugar Rush and Fortune's Favor Rings, which when purchased is unsoulbound, and will remain unsoulbound, regardless if equipped or not.

Well! This person pretty much summed it up! ;D

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
rolleyes

Whatch ya doin? xd
I dunno XD

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
xi_ A L P H A _ix
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar
hello, umm.. what's a good place to farm gold? i'm not allowed to stay online for too long so i just wanna know if you have any idea where's a good place to farm gold in zomg.. i've been on gaia for 4 years and i still don't have an item that's worth 100k gonk excluding the rosamund's revenge.. 'cause that's a gift from my sister...only she had enough cash to buy it..LOL sweatdrop thankies!

I would say the best place to farm gold would be Papa Saw, you only have to be 5.0 to get in there. Other people say Shallow Sea is best but you have to be 7.0 or 8.0 (i forget! D smile

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
jellykans
Forever Fluffman
Is it possible to collect all rings including the limited ones. What will happen if you didn't equip any rings.

There is at least one person in that situation. Sudden death, without good friends.

I am still trying to get all the rings! I do know that you can get 40 from drops but you have to get Fourtune's Favor (unless you defeat the Golden Egg), Sweetheart, Suger Rush (Unless you defeat Jack), and few others on the MP.
If you go anywhere without your rings, that is basicly a death wish....

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
HoneySuckle78
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar
how long does it take to kill kamila from first form all the way to bloodlust, i was so close in killing first form yesterday but had to leave. sad xx

I am not quite sure... i am still trying to get to kam myself! I have only gotten to the first room with the coffins then i have to leave...

(HEY! anyone that needs an 11.9 with cat and tef for Kam tell me! i WILL help! I am just dieing to kill her!) blaugh xd twisted

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
XxVictoryxX1
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
rolleyes

Whatch ya doin? xd
I dunno XD

What is with the eyeroll?

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
rolleyes

Whatch ya doin? xd
I dunno XD

Just random .3.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
XxVictoryxX1
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
rolleyes

Whatch ya doin? xd
I dunno XD

Just random .3.

xp any questions you might have? i am only on for a few right now..

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
rolleyes

Whatch ya doin? xd
I dunno XD

Just random .3.

No.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
XxVictoryxX1
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
savvycrazy
XxVictoryxX1
I dunno XD

Just random .3.

No.

Okiedokie! blaugh

Playful Guildswoman

savvycrazy
jellykans
Forever Fluffman
Is it possible to collect all rings including the limited ones. What will happen if you didn't equip any rings.

There is at least one person in that situation. Sudden death, without good friends.

I am still trying to get all the rings! I do know that you can get 40 from drops but you have to get Fourtune's Favor (unless you defeat the Golden Egg), Sweetheart, Suger Rush (Unless you defeat Jack), and few others on the MP.
If you go anywhere without your rings, that is basicly a death wish....

Unless you are Hash.

He loves to run around as a 1.0....not in dms, of course. (No, not ringless, that glitch required friends to protect you or spending your next sitting next to VG null.)

Nope. 40 basic rings, abuse or integrity if you were on in early Sept. (abuse is an irregular drop, but never integrity), and the 3 event rings which you named (the only ones you can equip and unequip again). So - 44 is max unless you have duplicates. The ??? ring is old, probably a drop, still shows up once in a while in the MP, and it is a CI - when you open it you get a ring, but I have no idea what the possibilities are.

I have considered holding onto a duplicate set of 8 rings at lower levels for practice, but you can change cl so easily, it doesn't seem worth it.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
leasfy
when are we going to dms together again? :v

OMG! HAI! I am able to dms with you ANY time you are on! biggrin blaugh blaugh Just tell me when you are and you need my help!

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
saaaaaaaavvy *said in deep creepy tone*
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

I have figured out "The Wish Tree Visions" # & #3 smile I know I am going to feel so stupid regarding #1. Would you please help?
Sincerely pc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces