Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

12,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar
how long does it take to kill kamila from first form all the way to bloodlust, i was so close in killing first form yesterday but had to leave. sad xx

Yogurt Man's Wife

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25
jellykans
renahk
jellykans
renahk
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Hi...my problem is next: I bought finally the bloodstone gem with my other ac,sent myself,but it isn't in my inventory when i play the game-so in my game inventory as powerup...but i see it in my zomg inventory where ara my clothes etc....so what can i do to use the gem?Thanks if you can help me...i hope you can.

Are you looking only in your powerup tray, under your ring tray?
Have you looked in your ring pouch? That menu has 4 tabs, try the tab in that menu for powerups. savvy should be on later, if that didn't help.

Also, the bloodstone would show up in your regular inventory under the zOMG tab, but clothing would show up under Equip. I am wondering where Bloodstone amulet would show up, under Equip
or zOMG.

Yes i searched it in my game inventory all the four tabs and it isn't there.I have the bloodstone gem,do you think i must have the bloodstone amulet too?As i know i mustn't have both.It's annoying that i cant use it :'(

What is this 'mustn't have both? You only NEED one. Why would you have more than one bloodstone, unless for resale? And I doubt you would have one drop out of nowhere. Did you look in your power-up tray?t

Both: bloodstone gem and bloodstone amulet.I have the gem.Powerup tray is where my summon kiki,revive regular etc (in my inventory when i play zomg?) It isn't there.Just in my inventory where my equip things too in the zomg inventory tray.

juderosario's Fangirl

Fortuitous Fairy

savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar
hello, umm.. what's a good place to farm gold? i'm not allowed to stay online for too long so i just wanna know if you have any idea where's a good place to farm gold in zomg.. i've been on gaia for 4 years and i still don't have an item that's worth 100k gonk excluding the rosamund's revenge.. 'cause that's a gift from my sister...only she had enough cash to buy it..LOL sweatdrop thankies!

juderosario's Fangirl

Fortuitous Fairy

PrincessCarylManuel
heart Beware of Flying Gift Box. I Hate Them. xp
lols you can say that again! rofl
The_Witch_Aryllia
ms_fire_fox
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

I am trying to get into the saw mil and I all ready got the Ax and gave it to the guy, What am I miss? I gone to bill ranch and from there I am lost. Help pls. if a map too would help too.

I'm not savvy but have you gotten the Papa Saw quest from Gustav?

No not yet that is what I am not getting I had to get an ax from him and got that and now i got ot do something for him for his sister and i got sent to bill ranch too so I am lost as hell x.x
jellykans
ms_fire_fox
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

I am trying to get into the saw mil and I all ready got the Ax and gave it to the guy, What am I miss? I gone to bill ranch and from there I am lost. Help pls. if a map too would help too.

Were you told to go to Bill's Ranch? I dimly recall a quest that said that. And I know there is a thread somewher on quest chains...not sure where, though.

I had to get an ax from him and got that and now i got ot do something for him for his sister and i got sent to bill ranch too so I am lost as hell x.x

Playful Guildswoman

renahk
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Hi...my problem is next: I bought finally the bloodstone gem with my other ac,sent myself,but it isn't in my inventory when i play the game-so in my game inventory as powerup...but i see it in my zomg inventory where ara my clothes etc....so what can i do to use the gem?Thanks if you can help me...i hope you can.

Let's try again. "Mustn't" was what I didn't understand. You can only equip one at a time, and once you equip the Bloodstone item you are stuck with it (no problem except you cannot sell it). Is that what you meant? The Bloodstone Amulet when worn the first time must be taken off before you enter the gate, but you said you had the Bloodstone, not the Bloodstone Amulet. (There is no limit on ownership except the cost, but you can only use one - and the Bloodstone item cannot be unequipped.)

As far as showing up in your regular Inventory under the MyGaia tab, some alchemy and dms recipes/components ONLY show up under the tab 'ALL' - so that is probably where your Bloodstone is in regular inventory, which shows every item your account has.

Inside the game, there is a white ring pouch in the middle of your ring tray. When you open that, you find your unequipped Rings under one tab, then unequipped Powerups, Loot, and Recipes under 3 more tabs) Click the Powerup tab - it sounds like your Bloodstone is here. This is your in-game zOMG inventory, all that is unequipped.

If it isn't under te Powerups tab in your ring pouch, go back to your ring tray. At the right end of that try is a circular blue arrow, at the left is a double red arrow. Click on the red, and you will see the powerup tray. Click again and you see the ring tray.

Click on the blue circular arrow at the right end and you will flip the ring tray to show the powerup tray. If it is here, it is equipped and you should be able to use it. Click the blue arrow again, and your ring tray is back.

WARNING: Once it shows up in the powerup tray, it is 'soul-bound' - stuck in that account forever.

One last possibility - if you sent it from the other account as a gift, you may have forgotten to confirm the gift - I have forgotten that last step. Try the account where you purchased the Bloodstone and see if it is still there. (Your Trade page will show the last 10 gifts you have given, at upper right. Or just look in the Inventory under All, if it isn't under the zOMG tab).

Playful Guildswoman

ms_fire_fox
jellykans
ms_fire_fox
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Were you told to go to Bill's Ranch? I dimly recall a quest that said that. And I know there is a thread somewher on quest chains...not sure where, though.

I had to get an ax from him and got that and now i got ot do something for him for his sister and i got sent to bill ranch too so I am lost as hell x.x

You are in a quest chain, where one quest follows another from the same [npc]. These will sometimes send you to a different area of zOMG - like finding the music notes or the Wish Tree's vision. Follow the quests in order, or they can glitch and other quests in that chain will not open.

Bria's Guide should have the list and is listed in the z!F sticky on guides & resources:

From Bass'ken Lake section (since that is where the quest starts).
Bria_Teragram
...Cheri's Sister (Prerequisite: Completed Mon Cheri) Note: Drop numbers may have increased, please let me know if you do this quest and are asked for more.
Step 1: Speak with Gustav to accept the quest.
Step 2: You can gather 4 iron ore from the Buzzsaws here in Bass'ken Lake.
Step 3: Find the 2 bronze you need by defeating Alarmskeeters in Bill's Ranch or Taiko Drums in Zen Gardens.
Step 4: You can find the 2 axe heads you need by pursuing and defeating Outlaw Pups on the south side of Bass'ken Lake.
Step 5: Collect a single piece of lacquered wood from the Taiko Drums in the Zen Gardens. (Common Drop)
Step 6: Now that you've found all the pieces, return to Gustav so that he can show you how to make a "sister" to his beloved Cheri.
Notes: All steps must be done in order. When you are looking for drops in previous areas you will most likely need to suppress your CL to get it between 2 and 3 to get drops off the Animated at Bill's Ranch and between 3 and 4 to get drops off the Animated in Zen Gardens.
Special Rewards: Recipe: Saw Shield...

(Bolding is mine.)

Playful Guildswoman

xi_ A L P H A _ix
PrincessCarylManuel
heart Beware of Flying Gift Box. I Hate Them. xp
lols you can say that again! rofl

I have 1/50. Must go back there one day. In no hurry. They bite.

Playful Guildswoman

Forever Fluffman
Is it possible to collect all rings including the limited ones. What will happen if you didn't equip any rings.

There is at least one person in that situation. Sudden death, without good friends.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Attikin
savvycrazy

Your best bet for killing those pups is to either get a higher CL or round up a few people for a crew! biggrin
If you still need help with a few, i can help you a little bit right now! i am 11.9, i can help you if you need!

This offer goes out to anyone that may need me to help when i am on! xd

That's very nice of you! How do I tell if you're on? Sorry to ask such a n00b question, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

It should say if i am online right under my avi in the fourms, i am on right now, If i am off it will say offline... XD

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
renahk
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Did you get the gem or the amulet? The amulet would be in your clothes invintory, to use it all you have to do is equip it... 3nodding

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
The Assassin of Doom
savvycrazy
Hm...I just can't stump you! I WILL TRY HARDER!!!! twisted

*keeps an eye on assassin*
This is my first successful thread! biggrin
Please dont ruin it! I like helping people that need it! gonk

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points