7,850 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
savvycrazy
Brink Zarton
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

How do I get into DMS? I talked to the twins in front of the cave and they told me to talk to Alastor, but I don't know where is is....

To get into DMS you need the bloodstone, or the amulet, then you can get into the gates, or just wait till DMS is open to everyone for the 3 days the DMS bar is full. alastor, is right in the first room...

I have the amulet..... I'm wearing it in fact and when I answer yes to wanting to use an item to get into DMS it doesn't do anything.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Brink Zarton
savvycrazy
Brink Zarton
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

How do I get into DMS? I talked to the twins in front of the cave and they told me to talk to Alastor, but I don't know where is is....

To get into DMS you need the bloodstone, or the amulet, then you can get into the gates, or just wait till DMS is open to everyone for the 3 days the DMS bar is full. alastor, is right in the first room...

I have the amulet..... I'm wearing it in fact and when I answer yes to wanting to use an item to get into DMS it doesn't do anything.

i am not sure how to work the amulet because i am too poor to get one, but i am sure someone who has it can tell you, why dont you unequip it then reequip it and try again? People have been having glitches with the amulets lately...

7,850 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
savvycrazy
Brink Zarton
savvycrazy
Brink Zarton
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

i am not sure how to work the amulet because i am too poor to get one, but i am sure someone who has it can tell you, why dont you unequip it then reequip it and try again? People have been having glitches with the amulets lately...

All righty, thanks bunches!
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

I am trying to get into the saw mil and I all ready got the Ax and gave it to the guy, What am I miss? I gone to bill ranch and from there I am lost. Help pls. if a map too would help too.

Gambino Gaian

ms_fire_fox
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

I am trying to get into the saw mil and I all ready got the Ax and gave it to the guy, What am I miss? I gone to bill ranch and from there I am lost. Help pls. if a map too would help too.

I'm not savvy but have you gotten the Papa Saw quest from Gustav?
savvycrazy

Your best bet for killing those pups is to either get a higher CL or round up a few people for a crew! biggrin
If you still need help with a few, i can help you a little bit right now! i am 11.9, i can help you if you need!

This offer goes out to anyone that may need me to help when i am on! xd

That's very nice of you! How do I tell if you're on? Sorry to ask such a n00b question, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Yogurt Man's Wife

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Hi...my problem is next: I bought finally the bloodstone gem with my other ac,sent myself,but it isn't in my inventory when i play the game-so in my game inventory as powerup...but i see it in my zomg inventory where ara my clothes etc....so what can i do to use the gem?Thanks if you can help me...i hope you can.

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
savvycrazy
Hm...I just can't stump you! I WILL TRY HARDER!!!! twisted

Playful Guildswoman

Attikin
savvycrazy

Your best bet for killing those pups is to either get a higher CL or round up a few people for a crew! biggrin
If you still need help with a few, i can help you a little bit right now! i am 11.9, i can help you if you need!

That's very nice of you! How do I tell if you're on? Sorry to ask such a n00b question, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Probably in the next 4 to 6 hours - that was a very GOOD question. Sorry, she wasn't online. Usually is around that time, though.

Playful Guildswoman

renahk
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Hi...my problem is next: I bought finally the bloodstone gem with my other ac,sent myself,but it isn't in my inventory when i play the game-so in my game inventory as powerup...but i see it in my zomg inventory where ara my clothes etc....so what can i do to use the gem?Thanks if you can help me...i hope you can.

Are you looking only in your powerup tray, under your ring tray?
Have you looked in your ring pouch? That menu has 4 tabs, try the tab in that menu for powerups. savvy should be on later, if that didn't help.

Also, the bloodstone would show up in your regular inventory under the zOMG tab, but clothing would show up under Equip. I am wondering where Bloodstone amulet would show up, under Equip or zOMG.

Playful Guildswoman

Attikin
savvycrazy

If you friend someone, they will show up on your MyGaia page on the upper left, UNLESS they have turned off the toggle on Account Preferences page that shows when they are on. Also, if they post, you can check their last post and see when/where it was. It's easier to quote them to come to a thread, say I am on, contact me when you are. Use this format and substitute their name for the ---.

[quote="---"][/quote]

Some profiles also show on their profile when they were last on, under the feet of the avatar, usually.

Playful Guildswoman

ms_fire_fox
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

Were you told to go to Bill's Ranch? I dimly recall a quest that said that. And I know there is a thread somewher on quest chains...not sure where, though.

Playful Guildswoman

pandexX
where do baby OMG's come from? emotion_kirakira

pandexX! Haven't seen you in ages! Please - this isn't the time or place to be discussing the birds an the bees - and we know there are no cabbage leaves in dmp... - but wherever DID you find a baby one???

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
jellykans
pandexX

pandexX! Haven't seen you in ages! Please - this isn't the time or place to be discussing the birds an the bees - and we know there are no cabbage leaves in dmp... - but wherever DID you find a baby one???
Direch gave me one. 4laugh

Playful Guildswoman

pandexX
jellykans
pandexX

Direch gave me one. 4laugh

Direch?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas