Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Phantom

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
rey_tam98
what's the perfect all-around build in zOMG? XD

Balance between healing, buffs, and attacks.

There's no specific "best set" because everything depends on the area and whether you're in a crew or not.

Dangerous Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
rey_tam98
what's the perfect all-around build in zOMG? XD

It depends what area you are in and the crew you are on, i dont really know a ring set that is for everywhere...

Dedicated Lover

11,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
where do baby OMG's come from? emotion_kirakira

Devoted Stalker

15,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
savvycrazy
Why does robo bird (the bird on the fountain in Barton Town) look so lonely?
AND
How come I can only meet the ZURG at a dev meet!?!
User Image

Aged Fatcat

Myrielle
Mitsukagi-chan
Myrielle
Mitsukagi-chan
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

i have a question about the bloodstone gem. It says it will only become soul bound once you use it but what classifies using it? can i buy it, not touch it at all, and still be able to gift or sell it? o:
Going inside the DMS. It will give you a choice when you try to get into the gate. If you say yes, you will be able to enter, but the amulet is forever stuck in your account. You cannot gift or sell it anymore.

Due to a known glitch, you shouldn't equip the amulet during your first time to enter the DMS. Just have it in your inventory. After it gets soulbound, you can start equipping it on your avatar without glitching.

oh, ok. thank you very much for answering (:
do you know if the amulet will always be need to get into DMS or will it eventually be open to everyone? if so, do you know how long it would be until then?

No word about a permanent opening, but there is the free entry.

Community Bar Explained

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

is the free entry over now? surprised
and thank you again for answering all my questions!

Perfect Saint

Mitsukagi-chan
Myrielle
Mitsukagi-chan
Myrielle
Mitsukagi-chan
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

i have a question about the bloodstone gem. It says it will only become soul bound once you use it but what classifies using it? can i buy it, not touch it at all, and still be able to gift or sell it? o:
Going inside the DMS. It will give you a choice when you try to get into the gate. If you say yes, you will be able to enter, but the amulet is forever stuck in your account. You cannot gift or sell it anymore.

Due to a known glitch, you shouldn't equip the amulet during your first time to enter the DMS. Just have it in your inventory. After it gets soulbound, you can start equipping it on your avatar without glitching.

do you know if the amulet will always be need to get into DMS or will it eventually be open to everyone? if so, do you know how long it would be until then?

Community Bar Explained

You can check for the bar on the first page of the forum. It will be full in a couple of days or so, then you can go in for free for three days.

Aged Fatcat

Myrielle
Mitsukagi-chan
Myrielle
Mitsukagi-chan
Myrielle

Community Bar Explained

You can check for the bar on the first page of the forum. It will be full in a couple of days or so, then you can go in for free for three days.

ah, true! i thought i had seen it somewhere XD

Dangerous Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
angelica135
just wondering: are you a guy or a girl? smile

I am a girl. rolleyes
you? xd
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

i'm still a little noobish at zOMG, but good enough. i just got a "summon gingerbread fluff" and i don't know how to make it appear, or if i need to "summon" it first, can you help me?

Dangerous Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
kyonshii takimori
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

i'm still a little noobish at zOMG, but good enough. i just got a "summon gingerbread fluff" and i don't know how to make it appear, or if i need to "summon" it first, can you help me?

Where your ring tray at the bottom of your screen is, you should see 2 small red arrows pointing up and down, click the up arrow and you should see another tray, but this one should have your summon in it, click it and the summon should appear, if you dont see it, click the pack botton and you should see a tray that looks the same to the one you have your rings in, THAT one has to have your summon in it, click it, it will appear! xd xd

If this isnt descriptive enough please let me know! i am here to help! whee

7,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

How do I get into DMS? I talked to the twins in front of the cave and they told me to talk to Alastor, but I don't know where is is....

Dangerous Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
The Assassin of Doom
savvycrazy
Why does robo bird (the bird on the fountain in Barton Town) look so lonely?
AND
How come I can only meet the ZURG at a dev meet!?!
User Image

the bird looks lonely because it doesnt have a friend by it, and i think the zurg is because of the amount of people in that area, or the DEVs put it there... 4laugh

Dangerous Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Brink Zarton
savvycrazy
gaia_kittenstar

How do I get into DMS? I talked to the twins in front of the cave and they told me to talk to Alastor, but I don't know where is is....

To get into DMS you need the bloodstone, or the amulet, then you can get into the gates, or just wait till DMS is open to everyone for the 3 days the DMS bar is full. alastor, is right in the first room...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games