5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Honestly AppleJack
Tyson604
Honestly AppleJack
Tyson604
very well Applejeck. and keeping Equestria safe for evil. but how is appple bloom?

User Image

Well, Applebloom's doing fine. She's a bit upset, about not having her cutie mark. The thing that makes the little filly so sad is-

AppleJack! Ah'm not a 'Little Filly' No more!

Hush now, Applebloom.

Fine..

-Whisper- The thing that makes her upset is that Sweetie Belle got her cutie mark already.

oh that is not good. I thought cute mark club was team. To get there marks togeter. may be Applejeck you should help her? and Apple bloom never give up be happy for friend. - Whisper- what is Sweetie belle cutie mark? just asking. hope she did not use the potion to get a cute mark?

User Image

and apple bloom my little sister luna did not had easy ways to get her cute mark.

SIS! do not tell then that story plz

but good story about how you got your cute mark?

......... maybe you tell.......

Of course Ah help her. She just has to take time.
-Whisper-
She got a purple belle and some music notes. Turns out she was good at singing.

-Perks up-
Singing! Ah can sing!
Sorry, Princess! But Ah got a cutie mark to get.

oh boy hope she get cute mark. I hope soon? what applejeck you said she got her as a purple belle and some music right? well maybe apple bloom is just like you? well her name think about it.

User Image
Hey Big Mac what do you think of carrots (same goes for AJ if she is ok to answer).

PlanetTerror's Problem

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

emotion_brofist

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
AppleJack, I don't often watch MLP... So if you are willing to tell me, what are your hobbies?
What is your favorite rodeo event?
Tyson604

oh boy hope she get cute mark. I hope soon? what applejeck you said she got her as a purple belle and some music right? well maybe apple bloom is just like you? well her name think about it.

User Image

Maybe baking like Granny Smith. She'll know when it comes.
green lantern666
Hey Big Mac what do you think of carrots (same goes for AJ if she is ok to answer).

Carrots are.. good, actually.
Serene Dippity
AppleJack, I don't often watch MLP... So if you are willing to tell me, what are your hobbies?

Besides all the apple-related things, AJ is into reading.
Lunasaijo

Ah'm pretty sure AJ likes all of them. She can't just pick a favorite.
Honestly AppleJack
Lunasaijo

Ah'm pretty sure AJ likes all of them. She can't just pick a favorite.

smile That's good. I wouldn't be able to choose if someone asked me what my favorite sweet was!
Am I too late AJ? If I'm not I was wondering... Have you read cupcakes? Respond after you do <3

Eloquent Streaker

Is your cider alcoholic? Are you getting all those ponies drunk whenever you make that cider?
Bunny Crayons
Am I too late AJ? If I'm not I was wondering... Have you read cupcakes? Respond after you do <3

Ah'm not sure about AJ, but Ah read part of it.
Before Ah slammed mah hoof into the screen and broke it.
Requiem in Mortis
Is your cider alcoholic? Are you getting all those ponies drunk whenever you make that cider?

Not all of it. We sell that type in the "special" area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff