This one because it's the first 0.14 14.0% [ 21 ]
Red wire 0.053333333333333 5.3% [ 8 ]
Blue wire 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 20 ]
Cookie 0.44 44.0% [ 66 ]
Pole whore 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 150 ]

Dapper Raider

Smiling Anon

Sera reached out, hovering her arm for only a few hesitant moments before placing her hand in yours. She glanced back at Persephone, who was already busy maneuvering herself to provide the most protection for both Ska and the little girl.
"Go with him, Sera. I'm not asking." Persephone called over her shoulder to the little girl, grabbing the wrist of a statue and tugging it violently to draw attention to herself. Sera wasn't sure why she was so inclined to listen to this woman's order, nor why in the world she knew what her name was, but Sera did listen. She let herself be tugged away.

((Mmm. I can do the Ska/Sera RP with Ska and make a separate one with Aphie-shi's statues/Persephone. Sound okay, you two? ))

=Taking the hand of Sera, he pulls her up and holds her much as one would hold a toddler, her arms around his neck.=

Hold on tight, little one, this won't be easy.

=He holds her close to him as he feels her small arms wrap around his neck. Swinging his broadsword, he clears away the legs of a severed statue and then crushes another, letting bits of stone fly against him and the girl. He dashes past the rubble heaps and through a doorway nearby. In the dark room he looks around for movement, but sees none. Taking a quick breather, he lets Sera slip from his arms down so her feet once again embrace the ground. Looking her in the eye he says, firmly again:=

Little one, you will be save here, I will guard the entrance. You must hide and not move from that place until I come and find you myself, is that clear?

=Just as he finishes saying this, a statue appears in the hallway muttering something about a pet and it's mistress. He doesn't heed anything the statue is saying, as it is hardly audible anyway, sending his sword through the head of the statue, then thrusting it through it's chest, pinning it to the wall. As the headless body writhes for him, he grabs a heavy chair and swings it around his head, smashing it into the body of the stone being, crushing it and the chair to pieces. He pulls his sword from the wall and glances at Sera, nodding his head.=

Hide little one, hide!

(Sounds good enough for me, but I dont know how much longer I will be here.)
Skabro

=Taking the hand of Sera, he pulls her up and holds her much as one would hold a toddler, her arms around his neck.=

Hold on tight, little one, this won't be easy.

=He holds her close to him as he feels her small arms wrap around his neck. Swinging his broadsword, he clears away the legs of a severed statue and then crushes another, letting bits of stone fly against him and the girl. He dashes past the rubble heaps and through a doorway nearby. In the dark room he looks around for movement, but sees none. Taking a quick breather, he lets Sera slip from his arms down so her feet once again embrace the ground. Looking her in the eye he says, firmly again:=

Little one, you will be save here, I will guard the entrance. You must hide and not move from that place until I come and find you myself, is that clear?

=Just as he finishes saying this, a statue appears in the hallway muttering something about a pet and it's mistress. He doesn't heed anything the statue is saying, as it is hardly audible anyway, sending his sword through the head of the statue, then thrusting it through it's chest, pinning it to the wall. As the headless body writhes for him, he grabs a heavy chair and swings it around his head, smashing it into the body of the stone being, crushing it and the chair to pieces. He pulls his sword from the wall and glances at Sera, nodding his head.=

Hide little one, hide!

(Sounds good enough for me, but I dont know how much longer I will be here.)

The little girl watched her demonic saviour arch his blade against stone, slaughtering one living being after the next in some bloodless massacre. Sera hated watching it, and she clapped her hands over her ears in an attempt to block out the screams of the beings that apparently only she could hear. She wasn't interested in hiding, she was interested in disappearing, just vanishing and not having to see the murders or taste the floating dust that must have been akin to blood. Sera crawled into the corner of the room on her knees and elbows, still keeping her hands clapped over her ears and squeezing her eyes closed.
"This is my fault.." They had said they anted her, right? And really, that wouldn't be so bad. She liked to pretend to be a cat sometimes, and so being a pet wouldn't be too terrible, and the statues wouldn't have to die as much if she did go with them. Sera made the mistake of letting her hands slip away from her ears and was surprised to find that the screaming had stopped and exchanged itself for a high-pitched whining that emenated from the shattered pieces of stone scattered over the floor. Sera shook her head violently. This was wrong.
"Stop it," she told the man, so quietly that he didn't hear her. She stood up and almost ran between the two, standing directly in the way of the man's sword, mid-swing.
"Stop it! I'll go with them, just stop, stop making them hurt. It's not very nice!"

Enduring Survivor

15,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
'Aphelia the vampire"

/bothers you/

Magic Bibliophile

16,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
White Rider Pestilence
Aphelia the vampire

/bothers you/

Bad quoting, bad.

Enduring Survivor

15,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
Aphelia the vampire

/bothers you/

Bad quoting, bad.

How is it bad?

Dapper Raider

Smiling Anon

=Hacking another statue limb by limb, he raises his sword to take the final blow when his raging eyes catch the movement of the tiny girl, her hands upright trying to stop him and an enraged, yet scared look in her eyes. His hands faultered on the sword and it slipped, almost hitting the girl, but embedding in the limbless statue.=

Sera! What were you thinking?!

=He says in a deep angered voice. Shocked, hoping to not frighten her more then she was, he grabs her quickly and brings her back into the room, sitting her down in a corner, kneeling as he looks her straight in the eyes, his own growing soft and warm, filled with concern for whatever past made her so naive.=

These things were told, no, ordered to kill everyone in this house. Do you understand what that means? It means that all of us adults are going to be killed just as we are killing these statues! All these cuts and wounds on me are because the statues hate us. They want to kill us and take you away. Even if they take you now, they will stay and kill us until we are all dead. Please, please, my little one, stay hidden and quiet. Cover your ears and shut your eyes, sing songs that remind of you of better times and it will all be over before you know it...Will you do that for me, dear?

Magic Bibliophile

16,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
Aphelia the vampire

/bothers you/

Bad quoting, bad.

How is it bad?

I didn't get a notification

Enduring Survivor

15,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
Aphelia the vampire

/bothers you/

Bad quoting, bad.

How is it bad?

Oh.

Magic Bibliophile

16,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
Aphelia the vampire

/bothers you/

Bad quoting, bad.

How is it bad?

Oh.

So it failed
aphelia the vampire

(( I am going to have trouble with this. And being a pet ain't so bad. You get luffles and pets and foods and are her bestest fran ))
The statues turned to the new person then back to the little girl. "You'll get food. And love. Our mistress is very kind to her pets." They spoke slowly, but even so, they were still hard to understand. "Come, surrender, or you die."

Persephone turns to face the statues and closes her eyes, almost peacefully.
"You don't want Sera anymore. Because to get her, you'll have to get through me. And you really don't want to do that." She laughs, just a short chuckle that contained every threatening emotion she could think of.
Skabro
Smiling Anon

=Hacking another statue limb by limb, he raises his sword to take the final blow when his raging eyes catch the movement of the tiny girl, her hands upright trying to stop him and an enraged, yet scared look in her eyes. His hands faultered on the sword and it slipped, almost hitting the girl, but embedding in the limbless statue.=

Sera! What were you thinking?!

=He says in a deep angered voice. Shocked, hoping to not frighten her more then she was, he grabs her quickly and brings her back into the room, sitting her down in a corner, kneeling as he looks her straight in the eyes, his own growing soft and warm, filled with concern for whatever past made her so naive.=

These things were told, no, ordered to kill everyone in this house. Do you understand what that means? It means that all of us adults are going to be killed just as we are killing these statues! All these cuts and wounds on me are because the statues hate us. They want to kill us and take you away. Even if they take you now, they will stay and kill us until we are all dead. Please, please, my little one, stay hidden and quiet. Cover your ears and shut your eyes, sing songs that remind of you of better times and it will all be over before you know it...Will you do that for me, dear?

Sera shakes her head, stubbornly setting her jaw. That wasn't the case, at all. They wanted her, they'd been wanting her for a long time; hadn't they said that if she surrendered, she'd be kept alive?
"They want me. They - they want a pet, right? I like being a cat. I want to go with them, please stop. They don't need to hurt you, you don't have to be mean, they can just go and I can go with them and it will all be better." She reaches out and puts her hands on either of his shoulders, trying to mimic the reassuring gestures she'd felt from adults all her life.
"It'll be okay," she tells you, and she stands up. The statues are slowly making their way into the room, the sharp and mechanic movements of grinding stone. Sera goes to meet them, struggling to her feet and trying to weave her way through the room without crushing any more pieces of stone that swayed and moaned like they were alive.
"Can't you hear them screaming, Mister? They don't want to fight anymore than you, they're just doing what they're told. They're like babies following orders, they're like me, leave them ALONE." Although she was weaving her way toward the statues, she stops short a few feet away from them. Right there, in the middle of the room, she sits down and begins to gather debris, sorting out pieces of statues long dead, and pulls from her pockets a single tube of superglue.
"Do what you want, mister. But I'm helping. "

Enduring Survivor

15,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Bad quoting, bad.

How is it bad?

Oh.

So it failed

Maybe, maybe it didn't.

Enduring Survivor

15,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Smiling Anon

aphelia the vampire

(( Mind if I cut in? ))

Magic Bibliophile

16,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Smiling Anon
aphelia the vampire

(( I am going to have trouble with this. And being a pet ain't so bad. You get luffles and pets and foods and are her bestest fran ))
The statues turned to the new person then back to the little girl. "You'll get food. And love. Our mistress is very kind to her pets." They spoke slowly, but even so, they were still hard to understand. "Come, surrender, or you die."

Persephone turns to face the statues and closes her eyes, almost peacefully.
"You don't want Sera anymore. Because to get her, you'll have to get through me. And you really don't want to do that." She laughs, just a short chuckle that contained every threatening emotion she could think of.

Impassive. That's what the statues were. This new person would not do for their mistress. A quick gesture, and the rest of the statue people in the surrounding area surrounded Persephone. Poising their weapons at her, they muttered the same thing they had said to the little girl not 5 minutes ago. "Surrender."

Magic Bibliophile

16,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Bad quoting, bad.