Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
lm Rinny
king_masters

I hate how in all the souls games all the boss soul weapons are terrible.
User Image

Chariot lance, pursuer's sword, curved dragon greatsword, and the king's ultra greatsword are pretty solid weapons.

They all have terrible Es and Cs in scaling, that's the problem.
My basic caveman club has an S in STR scaling. With my 50 str the club gains an additional 250 attack power on top of it's normal attack power. i can killing everything in the game with two hits.

Basatan's Waifu

king_masters

My basic caveman club has an S in STR scaling. With my 50 str the club gains an additional 250 attack power on top of it's normal attack power. i can killing everything in the game with two hits.
User Image

King's ultra greatsword has an A-S str scaling, Pursuer's Greatsword has B-A str scaling, Chariot Lance has B str scaling, and curved dragon greatsword has S dex scaling so that's far from correct.

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
lm Rinny
king_masters

User Image

King's ultra greatsword has an A-S str scaling, Pursuer's Greatsword has B-A str scaling, Chariot Lance has B str scaling, and curved dragon greatsword has S dex scaling so that's far from correct.

Oh weird I thought they all have bad stuff never mind then XD

Basatan's Waifu

king_masters

User Image

No not at all. Even Lost Sinner's sword can be used effectively with regeneration ring and old sun ring.

Tipsy Fairy

im a fox on the inside though

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
lm Rinny
king_masters

User Image

No not at all. Even Lost Sinner's sword can be used effectively with regeneration ring and old sun ring.

I suppose but I will never remove my third dragon's ring, ring of steel protection +2, ring of blades +2, and my ring of giants+2.

Getting into the lore at all?

Basatan's Waifu

king_masters

I suppose but I will never remove my third dragon's ring, ring of steel protection +2, ring of blades +2, and my ring of giants+2.

User Image

I never use the steel protection ring myself, I use the cloranthy ring instead. You gotta admit though the idea of swinging a sword around while shitting bombs sounds fun as hell. I always get into the lore. 3nodding

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
lm Rinny
king_masters

User Image

I never use the steel protection ring myself, I use the cloranthy ring instead. You gotta admit though the idea of swinging a sword around while shitting bombs sounds fun as hell. I always get into the lore. 3nodding

Then do you agree that frjia the giant spider is seethe the scaleless? In a new form?

Basatan's Waifu

king_masters

Then do you agree that frjia the giant spider is seethe the scaleless? In a new form?
User Image

Of course and the soul possibly corrupted the Duke into going mad as what happened to treacherous Seath. History is slowly repeating itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff