• Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
roost again red
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
CH1YO
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
CH1YO
Madame Cinnamon Spicette

No, ignoring me will just make m work hard. So will responding. I keep going no matter what

If you were better you might earn an audience, until then you deserve ignorance. Good luck improving your shick, it would be entertaining if it were not to such a poor standard.

I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm here to inform

I do not respond well to dishonesty. Now, make me smile.

Sure, I'll make you smile

What the ******** is wrong with you?

I was trying to make a point; I'm not here to make people smile, I'm here to shock, to show the extreme ugly of the world beyond the rabbit hole, so to speak.
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
roost again red
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
CH1YO
Madame Cinnamon Spicette

I was trying to make a point; I'm not here to make people smile, I'm here to shock, to show the extreme ugly of the world beyond the rabbit hole, so to speak.

******** showing people, let's find out where it is and murder those responsible! We don't need these ******** plebs. We can get the evidence ourselves, then they'll have no choice but to understand.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
Oh, you're so funny

Oh I am hilarious.

Quote:
I'm going to ignore that insult

Don't see a link to a live-stream yet.

Quote:

emotion_facepalm No, No, you thing, I mean I remember hearing that there was controversy from the song; I wasn't actually there.

Here is your quote.

Quote:
I remember there was controversy over Like A Virgin when it first came out.

This means to anyone reading this, that you are old enough to remember when it came out. There is no 'i remember looking up about controversy'. So yes. You lied.

Quote:
Why would I lie about my age?

Because you are a woman. Every woman lies about her age, say for me.

Quote:
So you claim

Or I could be paid to do this by my own masters. YOU NEVER KNOW. eek

Quote:
I do care; I made a mistake, okay?

I waited long enough for you to CATCH these mistakes. You didn't. So therefor you don't care.

Quote:
I didn't reply to the things whihc were immaterial to my point

WHICH.
And hmm... so the lyrics are immaterial to the actual video? Oh nifty, then everything you say is immaterial to actual rational thought.

Quote:
It is a human heart, but obviously hey couldn't make a perfect replica

Again, it is NOT a human heart. They can make a perfect replica, if I can go to the store right now and BUY a better heart at wall-mart, the way they made the heart was PURPOSEFUL. You obviously don't THINK at all.

Quote:

So I can't make a gaff? I can't have a slip of mind?

Any mistake you make discredits you even more, if you make as little mistakes as possible it makes what you have to say better.

Quote:
I did

No, as I pointed out, you didn't even read some things, because if you did, I wouldn't have to repeat myself five times.

Quote:
No, Truth is Truth.

Again, only when it has not been proven as a lie. THAT is what truth is. Not a lie. This means that if a 'truth' is in fact a lie, but everyone believes it is truth, that doesn't mean that that lie, is in fact truth. It is STILL A LIE.

Quote:

If Truth were subjective, I could say the sky was green, the grass was purple and that I'm the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg, but since those things are not true, it means there is an objective truth

Again, truth is only truth when it is not a lie. That is what the word TRUTH MEANS. Saying these things, also has no bearing on the conversation. Since you utterly fail at analogy. Here is a better one:
1. I can say I am a man, or woman, while being of the other gender. You have no proof that I am a man or a woman. Therefor you can only take what I have to say on FAITH. Which is what some truth is, taken only on faith that it is true.
2. Magic is real, and people can use it. This is something many people believe, you included. Now you can't prove that magic doesn't exist, but the fact remains that people who can cast so called spells these spells don't actually do anything. If they do anything it can be deemed as coincidence, not an actual form of the spell. In fact, I used to believe I could make it rain, but the time I 'prayed' for rain, and it didn't work, I stopped.

Again, truth, is only truth when it is only truth, when it is not a lie. When truth, is just that, truth. I can say that there are alligators in new york's sewers and there are people that treat this as a FACT, as truth, but just because I claim it, and people believe it, does not make this truth.

I am getting tired of trying to make something stupid learn.

Quote:
We are the seekers o truth, the cutters of the veil

And that veil is piss poor. Also this 'truth' is even less then piss poor. In fact when I can poke holes into this so called truth, just as anyone with a brain can do, and anyone that actually thinks for themselves for that matter, can, this is not an endorsement for how you work. In fact, did you know, that you wouldn't be here right now if DAN BROWN, and the guy he copied from didn't write their books? Oh yes, this new Illuminati craze happened, because of these guys.
As a matter of fact the original Illuminati was created as a foil to the religious persecution, as well as racial, and gender equality. What you want, 'the old ways' just sickens me. Since you want to go back to a time when us women were nothing but property. Not to mention slavery.
But then that is assuming you know what you are talking about.

Quote:
I gave my reply below; halo around the finger is a ring representing Gaga's marriage to God

No. It doesn't. This is again your SUBJECTIVE ANALYSIS. Do I have to keep repeating these words? Cause god knows I have so many times I have actually learned how to spell them without even glancing at the screen.
Again, you are saying that the symbols in the video have objective meanings, which they DO NOT. In fact why not ask someone from China that has never seen this video to look for the symbols they see, and I can bet you ten thousand dollars that they will NOT, and I mean WILL NOT see these supposedly objective symbols. They will come up with different meanings of the symbols in the videos.

Quote:
My point is not negated by this. I know the Christians took the Halo from Greece

Again, they did not. Greece took it from the hindu's who took it from the Chinese.

Quote:

I didn't lie about my age or knowledge. So, your alleged friend in the FBI found me? Then tell me, what did he find? If he really exists, then what did he find out about me? Who's really the lar, Fausty?

LIAR. And I'm not saying it, because you probably don't want your name, age, location, onto the internet for anyone to see it. But if you want all these things onto the internet I can post it. But then, I'm too nice to do so.

Quote:
I meant playing cards

Then say so.

Quote:
Oh....well.....I stand corrected. You probably did it wrong

No I did it exactly how they told me to do it. In fact, back when I was into Wicca, and spells I did a LOT of spells in the way they told me to do it. Want to know which ones actually worked? I'll give you a hint. None of them. As a matter of fact, when I asked the local coven, and yes even in Utah there are witches, they told me I did it right. Which means that magic does not work, magic does not exist. GET OVER IT ALREADY.
And yet you call me a child. At least I don't believe in faeries.

Quote:
So, you expect me to always be perfect, but you won't even look when I give the hint?

Again, I watched the video at least five times as I wrote my reply. I know what happens in it. Also, like I said before, you need to be clear about what you say.

Quote:
Gun Bra

Then why not tell me what you are talking about is the gun brazier? Like I said a thousand times now, and even just a second ago, it is best to be clear. And like I said about this, it is a symbol of being a fem fatale. Basically like the v****a dente as well. Using sex as a weapon in the utter basics.

Quote:

Illuminati>Muslim Brotherhood

Did you know that Jay-Z is a part of the Illuminati?

Quote:
I have flaws, like any human being, sue me

The more flaws you make in these statements the more discredited you are. Which means that these statements are even less credible.

Quote:
I was talking about myself; you think I'm delusional. Anyway, I only replied to the relevant things; I didn't reply to your long winded interpretation because the answer would have just been the same to every one.

Because you are a coward.

Clean Hunter

2,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Faustine Liem
Don't see a link to a live-stream yet.

Oh, I thought you sad you would give me onn to de-construct?

Quote:
Here is your quote.

Quote:
I remember there was controversy over Like A Virgin when it first came out.

This means to anyone reading this, that you are old enough to remember when it came out. There is no 'i remember looking up about controversy'. So yes. You lied.

I didn't lie, I just mispoke, alright? Also, if you really did have some FBI friend, you'd know I was telling the truth about my age, so who's the liar here?

Quote:
Because you are a woman. Every woman lies about her age, say for me.

Well, I don't

Quote:
Or I could be paid to do this by my own masters. YOU NEVER KNOW. eek

Haha

Quote:
I waited long enough for you to CATCH these mistakes. You didn't. So therefor you don't care.

I'm not getting into this

Quote:
WHICH.
And hmm... so the lyrics are immaterial to the actual video? Oh nifty, then everything you say is immaterial to actual rational thought.

No, your interpretation was immaterial, not the lyrics

Quote:
Again, it is NOT a human heart. They can make a perfect replica, if I can go to the store right now and BUY a better heart at wall-mart, the way they made the heart was PURPOSEFUL. You obviously don't THINK at all.

I don't like it when you insult my intelligence. You're so cruel to me. It's obviously a human heart

Quote:
Any mistake you make discredits you even more, if you make as little mistakes as possible it makes what you have to say better.

Well, excuse me for being human

Quote:
Again, only when it has not been proven as a lie. THAT is what truth is. Not a lie. This means that if a 'truth' is in fact a lie, but everyone believes it is truth, that doesn't mean that that lie, is in fact truth. It is STILL A LIE.

Okay, I get that. But I have not seen any of this disproven

Quote:
Again, truth is only truth when it is not a lie. That is what the word TRUTH MEANS. Saying these things, also has no bearing on the conversation. Since you utterly fail at analogy. Here is a better one:
1. I can say I am a man, or woman, while being of the other gender. You have no proof that I am a man or a woman. Therefor you can only take what I have to say on FAITH. Which is what some truth is, taken only on faith that it is true.
2. Magic is real, and people can use it. This is something many people believe, you included. Now you can't prove that magic doesn't exist, but the fact remains that people who can cast so called spells these spells don't actually do anything. If they do anything it can be deemed as coincidence, not an actual form of the spell. In fact, I used to believe I could make it rain, but the time I 'prayed' for rain, and it didn't work, I stopped.

Again, truth, is only truth when it is only truth, when it is not a lie. When truth, is just that, truth. I can say that there are alligators in new york's sewers and there are people that treat this as a FACT, as truth, but just because I claim it, and people believe it, does not make this truth.

I am getting tired of trying to make something stupid learn.

And I'm tired of being insulted

Quote:
And that veil is piss poor. Also this 'truth' is even less then piss poor. In fact when I can poke holes into this so called truth, just as anyone with a brain can do, and anyone that actually thinks for themselves for that matter, can, this is not an endorsement for how you work. In fact, did you know, that you wouldn't be here right now if DAN BROWN, and the guy he copied from didn't write their books? Oh yes, this new Illuminati craze happened, because of these guys.
As a matter of fact the original Illuminati was created as a foil to the religious persecution, as well as racial, and gender equality. What you want, 'the old ways' just sickens me. Since you want to go back to a time when us women were nothing but property. Not to mention slavery.
But then that is assuming you know what you are talking about.

I'm also tired of accusations of what I want; What I want is the fall of the Elites

Quote:
No. It doesn't. This is again your SUBJECTIVE ANALYSIS. Do I have to keep repeating these words? Cause god knows I have so many times I have actually learned how to spell them without even glancing at the screen.
Again, you are saying that the symbols in the video have objective meanings, which they DO NOT. In fact why not ask someone from China that has never seen this video to look for the symbols they see, and I can bet you ten thousand dollars that they will NOT, and I mean WILL NOT see these supposedly objective symbols. They will come up with different meanings of the symbols in the videos.

Yes, but only the Elites' meaning in the symbols matter

Quote:
LIAR. And I'm not saying it, because you probably don't want your name, age, location, onto the internet for anyone to see it. But if you want all these things onto the internet I can post it. But then, I'm too nice to do so.

Hmmmm, okay, well, If you have this information, you can post my location as proof, but nothing else

Quote:
No I did it exactly how they told me to do it. In fact, back when I was into Wicca, and spells I did a LOT of spells in the way they told me to do it. Want to know which ones actually worked? I'll give you a hint. None of them. As a matter of fact, when I asked the local coven, and yes even in Utah there are witches, they told me I did it right. Which means that magic does not work, magic does not exist. GET OVER IT ALREADY.
And yet you call me a child. At least I don't believe in faeries.

I don't believe in fairies.

Quote:
Again, I watched the video at least five times as I wrote my reply. I know what happens in it. Also, like I said before, you need to be clear about what you say.

Whatever

Quote:
Then why not tell me what you are talking about is the gun brazier? Like I said a thousand times now, and even just a second ago, it is best to be clear. And like I said about this, it is a symbol of being a fem fatale. Basically like the v****a dente as well. Using sex as a weapon in the utter basics.

If you say so

Quote:
Did you know that Jay-Z is a part of the Illuminati?

Yes, I think I mentioned that in another article

Quote:
The more flaws you make in these statements the more discredited you are. Which means that these statements are even less credible.

To you

Quote:
Because you are a coward.

No, I am an apostle

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Madame Cinnamon Spicette

No, I am an apostle
Apostle...A...post...le...A postinvasive reptile. I read between the lines. I know what you are. REPTOID!!!!!!!

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
roost again red
Hawanja
Madame Cinnamon Spicette

Well, what do you think?

I think it's a load of s**t.

Well, you would. You take the safe stance a lot.

I take positions which can be backed up by evidence. It has nothing to do with if it's safe or not.

For instance, in this very thread, the OP is claiming this:

Madame Cinnamon Spicette
Alejandro is God, which is proven when she says

Quote:
She hides true love
En su bolsillo.
She’s got a halo ’round her finger,
Around you.

A halo? Why would a man have a halo? Haloes are associated with divine beings, such as, you know, God. Lady Gaga is ashamed of her marriage to God now that she has joined the Illuminati as a puppet, and so she hides her fromer relationship with Him. Roberto and Fernando are not men either, but Jesus an the Holy Spirit.

What actual proof do we have of this? Zero. Do we have like say, production notes when Lady Gaga (or whoever it was) was writing the song, with notes on the side showing what the lyrics mean? Nope. We have Madame Cinnamon Spicette's personal interpretation of what the lyrics mean, and we're supposed to take her word for it that "finger halo" means "God" when to everyone else in the entire world it means "Married."

It's a song about ******** a married woman, you idiots. No one is trying to brainwash you.

Jesus ******** wept.
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
roost again red
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
CH1YO
Madame Cinnamon Spicette

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but a little site such as Gaiaonline won't help. People can easily remain at one with their anonymity, and that isn't good when you're trying to "uncover the truth." If America's media is consumed by a conspiracy like the Illuminati, it won't do that much good "uncovering" it from someone trivial like Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga is a huge influence in the world, but she isn't a huge factor- without her our way of life wouldn't be gone. To show something as big as "the Illuminati" you would have to start at our way of life. Something's that underneath the skin: the bone.

For an example, did you know George Washington was aware of the Illuminati? In a letter he wrote 1745-1799, he acknowledges a writer that was worried about the Illuminati coming to America. To me, that's something huge to talk about. But no "conspiracy theorist" ever mentions that.
Hawanja
roost again red
Hawanja
Madame Cinnamon Spicette

Well, what do you think?

I take positions which can be backed up by evidence. It has nothing to do with if it's safe or not.

Madame Cinnamon Spicette

Quote:
She hides true love
En su bolsillo.
Around you.

A halo? Why would a man have a halo? Haloes are associated with divine beings, such as, you know, God. Lady Gaga is ashamed of her marriage to God now that she has joined the Illuminati as a puppet, and so she hides her fromer relationship with Him. Roberto and Fernando are not men either, but Jesus an the Holy Spirit.

What actual proof do we have of this? Zero. Do we have like say, production notes when Lady Gaga (or whoever it was) was writing the song, with notes on the side showing what the lyrics mean? Nope. We have Madame Cinnamon Spicette's personal interpretation of what the lyrics mean, and we're supposed to take her word for it that "finger halo" means "God" when to everyone else in the entire world it means "Married."

It's a song about ******** a married woman, you idiots. No one is trying to brainwash you.

Jesus ******** wept.

Everyone has evidence.

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
roost again red
Hawanja
roost again red
Hawanja
Madame Cinnamon Spicette

Well, what do you think?

Madame Cinnamon Spicette

Quote:
She hides true love
En su bolsillo.
Around you.

Jesus ******** wept.

Everyone has evidence.

The girl who made this stupid post has no evidence.
Hawanja
roost again red
Hawanja
roost again red
Hawanja

Madame Cinnamon Spicette

Quote:
She hides true love
En su bolsillo.
Around you.

Jesus ******** wept.

Everyone has evidence.

Reasoning is evidence.

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
roost again red
Hawanja
roost again red
Hawanja
roost again red

Madame Cinnamon Spicette

Quote:
She hides true love
En su bolsillo.
Around you.

Jesus ******** wept.

Everyone has evidence.

Reasoning is evidence.

Incorrect. "Reasoning" is simply that - using your reason to draw conclusions. It proves nothing, in and of itself. I could use my reason to come to the conclusion that God is really a 500 ft. burning lime green statue of Ronald McDonald in a tu-tu with a toaster on it's head, but that would not be "evidence" for it to be real.

You know what would be proof? Video of Lady Gaga saying this is what the lyrics mean. Production notes of the lyrics, as she was writing them. Recordings of earlier versions of the song. Type written orders of her NWO handlers directing her to write this song.

Does Madame Cinnamon Spicette have this kind of real, hard evidence? Nope. You know why? Because this is made-up bullshit, that's why.
Miss Spicette, is it your intention to alienate people who adhere to non Abrahamic religions? You seem to have a rather distorted and frankly bigoted view of paganism.

Clean Hunter

2,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
swordmaiden_monica
Miss Spicette, is it your intention to alienate people who adhere to non Abrahamic religions? You seem to have a rather distorted and frankly bigoted view of paganism.

Don't blame me; blame VC; he makes the articles I use as sources. Personally, I'm not a fan of the religious overtones, but my points would be useless without them. Besides, it's not about whether my view is distorted, it's about whether the elites are practicing a distorted version

Clean Hunter

2,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
AliKat1988
Madame Cinnamon Spicette

No, I am an apostle
Apostle...A...post...le...A postinvasive reptile. I read between the lines. I know what you are. REPTOID!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clean Hunter

2,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Hawanja
roost again red
Hawanja
roost again red
Hawanja

Jesus ******** wept.

Everyone has evidence.

Reasoning is evidence.

Incorrect. "Reasoning" is simply that - using your reason to draw conclusions. It proves nothing, in and of itself. I could use my reason to come to the conclusion that God is really a 500 ft. burning lime green statue of Ronald McDonald in a tu-tu with a toaster on it's head, but that would not be "evidence" for it to be real.

You know what would be proof? Video of Lady Gaga saying this is what the lyrics mean. Production notes of the lyrics, as she was writing them. Recordings of earlier versions of the song. Type written orders of her NWO handlers directing her to write this song.

Does Madame Cinnamon Spicette have this kind of real, hard evidence? Nope. You know why? Because this is made-up bullshit, that's why.

I tried asking Anon for help to get these things, but they rebuked me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces