Rebekah Brooks
[ Insert name Here ]
Rebekah Brooks
[ Insert name Here ]
Rebekah Brooks
I think you're pretty dumb, really.

If we ignore her, maybe she'll go away.

OR WE COULD DO instead.

I think I see where you're going with this...

That we should all strip and prance around?

It'd be better than this thread.

So would a good flaying.
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
[ Insert name Here ]
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
[ Insert name Here ]
Rebekah Brooks

No, ignoring me will just make m work hard. So will responding. I keep going no matter what

You're like the worst troll in the ED. At least the other ones are funny, you put so much work in for something that's not even enjoyable.

I'm not a troll; I'm an apostle

What we need is an assassin.
Rebekah Brooks
[ Insert name Here ]

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. The powers that be must be purged from life.

Kill them all.
GunsmithKitten
Wait wait wait wait....I thought the Elites were into this bizarre (and very clashing) practice of Britonian paganism along with Carthiginian Baal worship, not Theistic Satanism; WHICH IS IT ALREADY?! scream

You know modern pagans, they tend to get their Baals crossed.
low iq 111
the illuminati forced miley to shave her head

I would not be surprised.
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
[ Insert name Here ]

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. The powers that be must be purged from life.

Kill them all.

There are none, we live in a democracy whose leaders are chosen from the people, by the people, to represent the people.
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
[ Insert name Here ]

Kill them all.

There are none, we live in a democracy whose leaders are chosen from the people, by the people, to represent the people.

Are you shittin' me?

Where's your broke-a** representative, then? The one who lives in a ghetto shack and struggles to survive?

Also: I'm sure the people don't like the police's ability to just come in your house and search whenever they feel like it.

Clean Hunter

2,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
[ Insert name Here ]
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
[ Insert name Here ]
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
[ Insert name Here ]
Rebekah Brooks

No, ignoring me will just make m work hard. So will responding. I keep going no matter what

You're like the worst troll in the ED. At least the other ones are funny, you put so much work in for something that's not even enjoyable.

I'm not a troll; I'm an apostle

...Nope. You gotta try HARDER. You have to really BELIEVE the things you don't actually believe!

The only reason people are annoyed with you is because you're posting terrible trolling. People should be mad at you because you're posting CONVINCING trolling.

I don't get it, why are guys so convinced I don't believe any of this?

Clean Hunter

2,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
GunsmithKitten
Madame Cinnamon Spicette
GunsmithKitten
Wait wait wait wait....I thought the Elites were into this bizarre (and very clashing) practice of Britonian paganism along with Carthiginian Baal worship, not Theistic Satanism; WHICH IS IT ALREADY?! scream

It gets confusing at times. It's just easier to say they're huge occultists and avoid labels

Except you not only use labels, you use very specific ones.

.....Me personally? I don't think so. The articles might, but I don't
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
[ Insert name Here ]

Kill them all.

Are you shittin' me?

Where's your broke-a** representative, then? The one who lives in a ghetto shack and struggles to survive?

Also: I'm sure the people don't like the police's ability to just come in your house and search whenever they feel like it.

I don't live in a ghetto shack or struggle to survive, nor am I broke-a**. Nor are the vast majority of people in my constituency.
In fact, Kit represents that quite well.
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
[ Insert name Here ]

Kill them all.

Are you shittin' me?

I don't live in a ghetto shack or struggle to survive, nor am I broke-a**. Nor are the vast majority of people in my constituency.

Don't tell me your country doesn't have poverty.

Also, you didn't say anything about your lack of rights.
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red

Kill them all.

Are you shittin' me?

It does, but not in my constituency.
I think our welfare system is also better than yours.

That's because that's not really the case, at least not in the proportion you suggest.

Dapper Reveler

Saint Bloodsucker

How do you know I am not part of the illuminati? How do you trust people here? i could easily walk around with a pentagram and suggest that I have power over the masses.
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red
Rebekah Brooks
roost again red

Kill them all.

Are you shittin' me?

It does, but not in my constituency.
I think our welfare system is also better than yours.

That's because that's not really the case, at least not in the proportion you suggest.

Huh. So, are your concerns limited to your own constituency?
That's because it is.

If it happens once, it happens too many times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff