Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
ninja

Our slippers are opposite-identicals!
surprised
: D That's awesome! Man, I haven't heard from you in forever! How are you Panic?

I know, it's been way too long!
I'm fine, life is getting crazy. Half way through my Senior year, im scared of life, and the real world is coming quickly!
How are you?
:]

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
ninja

surprised
: D That's awesome! Man, I haven't heard from you in forever! How are you Panic?

I'm fine, life is getting crazy. Half way through my Senior year, im scared of life, and the real world is coming quickly!
How are you?
Wow, that's a lot of stuff coming at you at once eek You'll make it through all right though. Life is a scary thing though...
I'm a little busy with Winterguard and band, but things are alright. My sister just dropped off a load of games at my house, so I'm excited to play them if I can find the time.
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
ninja

surprised

How are you?
Wow, that's a lot of stuff coming at you at once eek You'll make it through all right though. Life is a scary thing though...
I'm a little busy with Winterguard and band, but things are alright. My sister just dropped off a load of games at my house, so I'm excited to play them if I can find the time.

Life really is scary, but all have to grab life by the horns, like a bull, and take it down, aha.
I'm really glad to hear you're still in band! Band is always an amazing experience, our band is going to start performing at basketball games this January, and im actually excited because I honestly don't get out that much, aha.
Videogames are so much fun, I miss the days when I used to play them more often.
I only play GBA now, that's it because big consoles are too difficult to set up, lol.

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
GivethemPanic

Life really is scary, but all have to grab life by the horns, like a bull, and take it down, aha.
I'm really glad to hear you're still in band! Band is always an amazing experience, our band is going to start performing at basketball games this January, and im actually excited because I honestly don't get out that much, aha.
Videogames are so much fun, I miss the days when I used to play them more often.
I only play GBA now, that's it because big consoles are too difficult to set up, lol.

Band has just been a blast for me in general. The people are great and the music is wonderful <3 We're in the basketball pep season right now, and things are a little weird. Last year, we ha a pep band the was just for fun, so everybody who was there had a good time because they all wanted to be there. But now it is required, so almost everyone there doesn't actually want to be. We sound better as a band, but it is less fun than last year sad Oh well, it is still pep band.

My sister has been into buying indie games recently, and she just loaned me a copy of Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, so I'm stoked to play it. Cave Story, Bastion, and Machinarium are all on my list of things to play soon ^^
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic

Band has just been a blast for me in general. The people are great and the music is wonderful <3 We're in the basketball pep season right now, and things are a little weird. Last year, we ha a pep band the was just for fun, so everybody who was there had a good time because they all wanted to be there. But now it is required, so almost everyone there doesn't actually want to be. We sound better as a band, but it is less fun than last year sad Oh well, it is still pep band.

My sister has been into buying indie games recently, and she just loaned me a copy of Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, so I'm stoked to play it. Cave Story, Bastion, and Machinarium are all on my list of things to play soon ^^

Wow, that is really cool!
Our band, ok, we always have to attend the basketball games every year, and it's forced because if we miss it, we lose points, but it's still pretty fun, it's a lot of fun to do, and I just really can't wait to do all this stuff.
It'll still be fun i'm sure.

I've never heard of those games before, is that why you call them indie, aha?

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic

Our band, ok, we always have to attend the basketball games every year, and it's forced because if we miss it, we lose points, but it's still pretty fun, it's a lot of fun to do, and I just really can't wait to do all this stuff.

I'm not too sure what makes an indie game indie, but the ones I've seen tend to be rather good. They're pretty cool
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic

I'm not too sure what makes an indie game indie, but the ones I've seen tend to be rather good. They're pretty cool

I'll have to look into them!
Any games you suggest personally?

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
GivethemPanic

Bastion, Machinarium, and Cave Story are all really good, though Bastion is the only one I've seen in its entirety.
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic

Bastion, Machinarium, and Cave Story are all really good, though Bastion is the only one I've seen in its entirety.

Do you know if any of those are for gameboy advance?

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic

Not that I know of sad You can get them all on the computer though.
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic

I might actually look into those, because I have 12 bucks on a gift cards.
If somehow it's that cheap, aha.
gonk

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic

gonk
Well, the place where I got them is a site where you buy bundles of indie games for the computer by donating to charity. So, you pay what you want and all the funds go to charity. I think they're called Humble Bundles?
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic
Lady Hikara
GivethemPanic

gonk
Well, the place where I got them is a site where you buy bundles of indie games for the computer by donating to charity. So, you pay what you want and all the funds go to charity. I think they're called Humble Bundles?

That sounds really cool and effective, and useful.
May I ask where you donated to?
:'o

Ruthless Gawker

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
hellol everyone smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff