Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do Mew Ichigo, Mew Minto, Mew Lettuce, Mew Pudding, and Mew Zakuro count?

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
D0kt0r Bulletz
Do Mew Ichigo, Mew Minto, Mew Lettuce, Mew Pudding, and Mew Zakuro count?

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
they OP said this:
Quote:
Not funny animals, not anthros, not animal ears, not animals that turn into humans, not fictional animals along the lines of Pokemon, I mean animal animals.

so does it sound like that fits what they're looking for?

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Bullets, did you even READ the first post?

Rainbow Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Well, this is entirely my opinion, but I"m gonna have to say it anyway. cat_neutral

You'll only be able to find few anime that has completely and only animal protagonists; the only ones that I could think of is Hamtaro, Sonic X, and that of Hello Kitty (oh, and My Little Pony too).

I know that I'm being a little inconsiderate to your suggestions, but I'm only speaking out of experience; given the fact that Americans made cartoons that had animals star in every episode that was made, even if they were short. It's best to experiment with the opted choices that you have; I know I did.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Alaean
Well, this is entirely my opinion, but I"m gonna have to say it anyway. cat_neutral

You'll only be able to find few anime that has completely and only animal protagonists; the only ones that I could think of is Hamtaro, Sonic X, and that of Hello Kitty (oh, and My Little Pony too).

I know that I'm being a little inconsiderate to your suggestions, but I'm only speaking out of experience; given the fact that Americans made cartoons that had animals star in every episode that was made, even if they were short. It's best to experiment with the opted choices that you have; I know I did.

My Little Pony isn't even anime.

And I am specifically looking for anime with actual real animals (though some level of fantasy is fine, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin could get very unrealistic).

Something like Gon, Ginga, or even something cute like Chi's Sweet Home.

And if all you can think of are Hamtaro, Sonic X (which is anthro, not what I'm looking for) and Hello Kitty (Funny animals, not what I'm looking for), you obviously don't know the names of many anime since Ginga, Wolf's Rain, Gon, and Chi's Sweet Home are pretty well known.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IIRC there's an anime adaption of Lassie, too. and I kind of remember watching an anime years ago involving some kind of squirrel that had a lot of barely athropomorphisized animals in it. I don't remember the title of it, tho, but in case it's something like you're looking for I'll try to remember it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff