• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
ANIME........i like it.....

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Yes, this is indeed what this entire forum is about.

Wheezing Gekko

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
lol well then what do YOU wanna talk about?
Mitsuki the ninja

Loyal Bibliophile

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
draw2death
Mitsuki the ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.it's not up to them to come up with a topic of discussion for this thread; it's up to YOU to make a specific topic of discussion in your first post. otherwise this counts as a non-topic thread and is considered spam.
I like anime too. I'm pretty much watching majority of the ongoing anime for the winter 2012/2013. It's awesome lol.

Wheezing Gekko

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
HE IT ABOUT LIKING ANIME!!
Mugetsu Ookamiza
draw2death
Mitsuki the ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.it's not up to them to come up with a topic of discussion for this thread; it's up to YOU to make a specific topic of discussion in your first post. otherwise this counts as a non-topic thread and is considered spam.

Wheezing Gekko

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
YAY THANKS FOR NOT HATING ON MY RANDOM POST!!!!
baby-cinnamon2
I like anime too. I'm pretty much watching majority of the ongoing anime for the winter 2012/2013. It's awesome lol.

Loyal Bibliophile

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
draw2death
Mugetsu Ookamiza
draw2death
Mitsuki the ninja
which is too generic a topic. you need a SPECIFIC ANIME (or manga, or comic, or cartoon) RELATED TOPIC set up in the first post.

did you even bother to read the Rules & Guidelines thread for this section? the bit about non-topic posts? where it says threads that don't set up a specific topic are spam? all you say is "anime talk" (the whole AMC is for anime related talk) and that you like anime. no specific topic of discussion is set up, and the AMC is not a Chatterbox for anime fans. and use some logic, people posting in the AMC probably DO like at least some anime and/or manga. you don't need a thread to tell people you like it or confirm that people who use a section of the forums intended for anime discussion like anime.
I'm looking forward to new anime that's coming out this year such as season 2 of uta no prince sama (about time!) and also legend of korra which is coming out in april, Woot! xd

yes, anime rules. smile
It's a good time killer.

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
I'm looking forward to new anime that's coming out this year such as season 2 of uta no prince sama (about time!) and also legend of korra which is coming out in april, Woot! xd

Well, that's one minute and forty three seconds of my life I'll never get back.
Thanks for that.

Wheezing Gekko

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
as i said befor this topic is about anime in general. im wondering who else likes it
Mugetsu Ookamiza
draw2death
Mugetsu Ookamiza
draw2death
Mitsuki the ninja
which is too generic a topic. you need a SPECIFIC ANIME (or manga, or comic, or cartoon) RELATED TOPIC set up in the first post.

did you even bother to read the Rules & Guidelines thread for this section? the bit about non-topic posts? where it says threads that don't set up a specific topic are spam? all you say is "anime talk" (the whole AMC is for anime related talk) and that you like anime. no specific topic of discussion is set up, and the AMC is not a Chatterbox for anime fans. and use some logic, people posting in the AMC probably DO like at least some anime and/or manga. you don't need a thread to tell people you like it or confirm that people who use a section of the forums intended for anime discussion like anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff