Welcome to Gaia! ::

SoggyToast117
Captain Smutty
SoggyToast117

Asshat

Yeah, don't post on here anymore. I've already reported you. No need for crude behavior like that.

p***y. You're attitude is what make me do this ^^ Life is s**t, get the ******** over it.

Actually no one made you troll, you did it of your own free will. And, life may be s**t for you, but I happen to enjoy life. Emo else where.
SoggyToast117
Captain Smutty
SoggyToast117
Captain Smutty
SoggyToast117

Asshat

Yeah, don't post on here anymore. I've already reported you. No need for crude behavior like that.

p***y. You're attitude is what make me do this ^^ Life is s**t, get the ******** over it.

Actually no one made you troll, you did it of your own free will. And, life may be s**t for you, but I happen to enjoy life. Emo else where.

Hahaha, if you have a problem with me, steroid junkie, just ignore me. Why take the extra steps?

Steroid junkie? Naw, I'm sure you'll tire yourself out. You might need a nap. Already reported you though, and that should be enough. I could just keep reporting you until they decide to give you an I.P ban, that would be rather amusing. You're not exactly following the ToS.
SoggyToast117
Captain Smutty
SoggyToast117
Captain Smutty
SoggyToast117

Hahaha, if you have a problem with me, steroid junkie, just ignore me. Why take the extra steps?

Steroid junkie? Naw, I'm sure you'll tire yourself out. You might need a nap. Already reported you though, and that should be enough. I could just keep reporting you until they decide to give you an I.P ban, that would be rather amusing. You're not exactly following the ToS.

No one ever does.

I wouldn't push my luck, if I were you.
AkioMaster
She's insecure and realizes a relationship isn't something that is good for her right now. Maybe she thinks the two of you aren't as compatible as she originally thought and wanted to try to end it in a "nice" way. You can have feelings for someone but realize they aren't a good match for you.

"Staying friends" is a way to to *try* to avoid hurting feelings. People (not just women) sometimes use that excuse because they think it's easier to wean themselves off of a person, rather than completely cut them out right away. Sometimes it is, but a lot of the times it just makes it worse. And some people legitimately want to stay friends.
The first sensible response here. More than anything she's insecure right now, OP, and doesn't feel comfortable in a relationship. If you were to take it personally- which would be unfair to yourself, given that from what I'm reading her reasons have to do with her, personally, and not you- she's a touch intimidated by you, not BECAUSE of you but because of her feelings about herself when she compares them with what she sees in you. She feels unworthy, if we oversimplify things.

I've definitely been here, OP. With my fiancee (I'm 24). You don't have to like it, but in the end it is their choice and she's got every right to do what she pleases when it comes to relationships, even if she's shooting herself in the foot again and again. My fiancee had commitment issues and I expect will continue to have them with other people, self-doubting (self-doubting what exactly she herself couldn't put into words for me at any point in our long, long relationship, but I think she thought she'd be unhappy 'in the end' like her aunt, whom is a serial wife, divorcing left and right). Best of luck to you, and I mean that honestly. It's a fact of life that people are a sort of buffet, each individual having their own pros and cons, so that we might genuinely be happy with one person or another but have a different life altogether because of who that person is. A different life, not necessarily a better or worse one.
SoggyToast117
Captain Smutty
SoggyToast117
Captain Smutty
SoggyToast117

No one ever does.

I wouldn't push my luck, if I were you.

Taking enjoyment? Now who's the bad guy?

Clearly, it's no fault of mine you sought to act like an obnoxious brat on Gaia. And continue to harass me on the thread by name calling, and continued posting.

Beloved Genius

5,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ever considered going to a counselor with her? -.-
Sodapop2826
Ever considered going to a counselor with her? -.-

A counselor.. for someone I was dating less than a year. Let alone not living with. Sounds like something you'd do if you're emotionally invested and in a serious relationship.

Not saying your idea was bad, but, realistically, you don't go to counseling when it isn't a serious relationship.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
You described yourself as "a mental terrorist," possibly when you're feeling especially sunny. If that's the case, I'd hate to see you when you're cranky. There's no possible way to interpret that that's positive; if you're not an amoral jerkwad, you might want to rephrase that part of your OP because it's coming out like you are an amoral jerkwad. Given that, I think you're like poison to someone who's dealing with insecurities. You demand a lot from yourself and from life, you're at least marginally naturally gifted when it comes to fitness, and you're not the most sensitive. That doesn't make you a bad guy, but it does make you a poor fit for someone who is working on her baggage right now. I think you need a partner as strong and vibrant as you are; you'll probably trample a meeker person without even meaning to. It's really good of her to be honest with you and say that she can't do this right now. She means exactly what she says. Respect that, and if you stay friends, try to be supportive. Be a workout buddy, or share with her the things you do to stay confident. You could help her out a lot if you're so inclined-- and no foul if you're not, breakups can hurt even if if you've got swagger.
fubenkunai
You described yourself as "a mental terrorist," possibly when you're feeling especially sunny. If that's the case, I'd hate to see you when you're cranky. There's no possible way to interpret that that's positive; if you're not an amoral jerkwad, you might want to rephrase that part of your OP because it's coming out like you are an amoral jerkwad. Given that, I think you're like poison to someone who's dealing with insecurities. You demand a lot from yourself and from life, you're at least marginally naturally gifted when it comes to fitness, and you're not the most sensitive. That doesn't make you a bad guy, but it does make you a poor fit for someone who is working on her baggage right now. I think you need a partner as strong and vibrant as you are; you'll probably trample a meeker person without even meaning to. It's really good of her to be honest with you and say that she can't do this right now. She means exactly what she says. Respect that, and if you stay friends, try to be supportive. Be a workout buddy, or share with her the things you do to stay confident. You could help her out a lot if you're so inclined-- and no foul if you're not, breakups can hurt even if if you've got swagger.

Look, I am going to try and be as polite as I possible so you don't think me being harsh to you. This is just me telling you exactly what happened. A mental terrorist wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was a joke. I use to call her a "******** brain Ninja". Only because she seemed to ninja her way into the back of your mind and distract you in many ways at once. She called me a Mental terrorist because she couldn't beat me at chess, and seemed to think it was funny calling me that even before she started dating me because we've known each other for a few years prior. She was chasing me not the other way around. You don't know how sensitive I am IRL, you don't even know me IRL. I don't demand a lot from myself or from life, I'm comfortable with where I am at, I work hard so I can live a good life. I don't put up with dramatic quests from a girl who broke up with me because she wanted me to chase her and guilt trip me for not being overly clingy in public.
On the other note, I happen to enjoy life, just because I think before I do something would actually be more considerate that just doing what I wanted and not take anyone else into mind. And the baggage she had, was probably there long before I had come into the damned picture. If she has emotional issues, it would make sense to probably sort those out before she starts throwing "L" words out there at random when her and I haven't even been going out for a year. Oh and possibly before getting into a relationship. I told her I wanted to take things slow so that way there is no rush, she can't seem to comprehend the fact that I like taking my time because of relationships today that are started and forced full ahead at random usually fail. And I don't have to be friend, or supportive of anything. I don't even know if I want to be friends with her at all. She is the one texting me constantly since "Her mistake" as she put it.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
Captain Smutty
fubenkunai

Look, I am going to try and be as polite as I possible so you don't think me being harsh to you. This is just me telling you exactly what happened. A mental terrorist wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was a joke. I use to call her a "******** brain Ninja". Only because she seemed to ninja her way into the back of your mind and distract you in many ways at once. She called me a Mental terrorist because she couldn't beat me at chess, and seemed to think it was funny calling me that even before she started dating me because we've known each other for a few years prior. She was chasing me not the other way around. You don't know how sensitive I am IRL, you don't even know me IRL. I don't demand a lot from myself or from life, I'm comfortable with where I am at, I work hard so I can live a good life. I don't put up with dramatic quests from a girl who broke up with me because she wanted me to chase her and guilt trip me for not being overly clingy in public.
On the other note, I happen to enjoy life, just because I think before I do something would actually be more considerate that just doing what I wanted and not take anyone else into mind. And the baggage she had, was probably there long before I had come into the damned picture. If she has emotional issues, it would make sense to probably sort those out before she starts throwing "L" words out there at random when her and I haven't even been going out for a year. Oh and possibly before getting into a relationship. I told her I wanted to take things slow so that way there is no rush, she can't seem to comprehend the fact that I like taking my time because of relationships today that are started and forced full ahead at random usually fail. And I don't have to be friend, or supportive of anything. I don't even know if I want to be friends with her at all. She is the one texting me constantly since "Her mistake" as she put it.

I figured you weren't actually mean, it's just that your phrasing there isn't super-clear to someone who doesn't know you personally. You also seem like someone who is really, really determined; when I say you demand a lot from life, I don't mean that you're greedy or harsh, just that you give things your all. You're more active than most people, you know what you want and you act to get it. Not everyone does, so it can come across as a little overwhelming or intimidating. People might think that you hold everyone to these super-high standards because people often interpret confidence that way.

The picture you gave here was different than the picture given in your OP. This does not surprise me, because you don't seem mean or harsh. You're just assertive. That's okay. That's also not standard, so to think she jerked you around might not be fair. Other people aren't like you in that they set and meet goals, and know their minds. She might not have been conscious of her issues, or she might have assumed she'd be able to work them out. Then, for whatever reason, your self-confidence threw a wrench in her plans. That's pretty common; insecure people can just get more so around people who don't hesitate. I think what attracted her to you is also what drove her away. She's a good person, you're a good person, you just weren't good together. She made a mistake and she admitted to it. Maybe there was more to it than "You made me feel insecure," but if there was? It's her responsibility to express that. I'm inclined to take it at face value because it makes sense to me. I don't think there's any hidden agenda, I think she's a person who made a bad call, and who doesn't want to exacerbate things or lead you on. I'd try to let it go if I were you, because it's not worth dwelling on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff