Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so, heh'... The girl I was seeing decided she wanted to " Just be friends " because apparently she feels that she is
                    [1] - Insecure and needs to work on it because of the whole "Spray-tan" issue.

[2] - Feels that because I'm a health nut and like to exercise, she wouldn't feel confidant going out to the beach with me because she is 5 whole heaping lbs chubbier from when we started dating - Sarcastic tone - the damned girl weighs at least 117 lbs soaking wet. Mind you I think she looks great in a bikini... Because she has that naturally curved figured. So naturally I think she looks great the way she is.

[3] - I'm very blunt.. So I have no trouble actually saying what's on my mind.. Mind you I am already aware that I am a mental terrorist- when being playful that is... She seems to think I am overly realistic and that I need to lighten up for some reason? I am pretty neutral, and because I have my opinions and I am not always easily put in awe by everything and anything.

[4] - She basically said she doesn't feel good enough for me, yet she feels good enough to stay friends with me... Yet her actions and messages say otherwise and she asks me questions if I get jealous. Really even if I did have a moment of jealousy I wouldn't tell her I'm jealous, only because I deal with it and I trust (Trusted) her.

U.U... So, why is it, women are so damned complicated when it comes to your feelings? Why most there always be a reason for something, why must we always appear to be thinking something you ladies want to know what's on our minds, why the hell are you always coming off as emotionally conflicted. Why can some of you not accept how we are and constantly think some of us need to be changed.

Why do some of you feel that "Staying friends" is the answer. All honesty please.
Welp, I think it's pretty obvious why she broke up with you.
Thread needs some music in it.

Anxious Prophet

No there's something wayyyyy wrong with you to her but she isn't going to tell you the truth.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
She's insecure and realizes a relationship isn't something that is good for her right now. Maybe she thinks the two of you aren't as compatible as she originally thought and wanted to try to end it in a "nice" way. You can have feelings for someone but realize they aren't a good match for you.

"Staying friends" is a way to to try to avoid hurting feelings. People (not just women) sometimes use that excuse because they think it's easier to wean themselves off of a person, rather than completely cut them out right away. Sometimes it is, but a lot of the times it just makes it worse. And some people legitimately want to stay friends.
WAAAAAAAAAIT.

'the damned girl weighs at least 117 lbs soaking wet.'

And she's just a bit heavier than you are?
Bruv, are you anorexic?
                    Bazzzzz-ing-ga... Obviously, xD... shame though, I definitely won't miss having her clothes stockpiled all over my damned bedroom floor..

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Womn tend to overanalyze everything. We knit-pick. At least most the ones I know (including myself) do. We do it when we don't mean.
If she wants to be friends, it could mean one of two things.
1. She wants to keep out close by so that when she does change, you're around to see it
OR
2. She has no intentions on changing and wants to drag you down.
My Disappearing Act
No there's something wayyyyy wrong with you to her but she isn't going to tell you the truth.

I've been the same since she's started dating me. If she has an issue, it's hers to deal with, not mine.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I think it's wise on her to say she doesn't feel confident enough to be in a relationship with you.
A Roman For All Seasons
WAAAAAAAAAIT.

'the damned girl weighs at least 117 lbs soaking wet.'

And she's just a bit heavier than you are?
Bruv, are you anorexic?

Naw- I actually weight around the 190 lbs mark, only because I've planned on reaching my goal of 200 lbs by going to the gym..
Dolce Rogue
I think it's wise on her to say she doesn't feel confident enough to be in a relationship with you.

That's fine. She was getting a bit clingy towards the end of it and I got a little frustrated with the fact that she was changing all of the sudden.

Anxious Prophet

Captain Smutty
My Disappearing Act

I've been the same since she's started dating me. If she has an issue, it's hers to deal with, not mine.

Well that's the thing. Her issue, is you. She dealt with it.....by dumping you.

Number 3 on your list was likely a factor. Girls hate that s**t.
My Disappearing Act

Well that's the thing. Her issue, is you. She dealt with it.....by dumping you.

Number 3 on your list was likely a factor. Girls hate that s**t.

Kind of doesn't appear that way since she's been off and on the fence asking me via text if that was the right choice? It's bloody complicated I tell you.

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Let's be friends = I'm not interested in you romantically.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff