- Posted: Fri, 04 May 2012 21:03:19 +0000
Okay, so, heh'... The girl I was seeing decided she wanted to " Just be friends " because apparently she feels that she is
 - Insecure and needs to work on it because of the whole "Spray-tan" issue.
 - Feels that because I'm a health nut and like to exercise, she wouldn't feel confidant going out to the beach with me because she is 5 whole heaping lbs chubbier from when we started dating - Sarcastic tone - the damned girl weighs at least 117 lbs soaking wet. Mind you I think she looks great in a bikini... Because she has that naturally curved figured. So naturally I think she looks great the way she is.
 - I'm very blunt.. So I have no trouble actually saying what's on my mind.. Mind you I am already aware that I am a mental terrorist- when being playful that is... She seems to think I am overly realistic and that I need to lighten up for some reason? I am pretty neutral, and because I have my opinions and I am not always easily put in awe by everything and anything.
 - She basically said she doesn't feel good enough for me, yet she feels good enough to stay friends with me... Yet her actions and messages say otherwise and she asks me questions if I get jealous. Really even if I did have a moment of jealousy I wouldn't tell her I'm jealous, only because I deal with it and I trust (Trusted) her.
U.U... So, why is it, women are so damned complicated when it comes to your feelings? Why most there always be a reason for something, why must we always appear to be thinking something you ladies want to know what's on our minds, why the hell are you always coming off as emotionally conflicted. Why can some of you not accept how we are and constantly think some of us need to be changed.
Why do some of you feel that "Staying friends" is the answer. All honesty please.