Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruike Raka
Mrs Doyle
When you remove your nose from his arsehole remember to wipe it.

I do not believe my biology allows my face to reach around to my backside. Unfortunately my ribs get in the way. emotion_awesome However, as a dog, I am sure you are speaking from experience, and if for any reason I decide to switch species, I will keep your advice in mind 3nodding

Excuse me, but this has nothing to do with my thread. Anything you have against me I suggest you PM me and be a tad more personal about it. I don't know if you've noticed, but anyone who posts negatively here get's attacked. I am saying this for you... If you want to be rude, don't do it publicly. This is a thread with a purpose, not a haters' convention.

You might want to try reading a post before replying to it.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Mrs Doyle
Ruike Raka
Mrs Doyle

I do not believe my biology allows my face to reach around to my backside. Unfortunately my ribs get in the way. emotion_awesome However, as a dog, I am sure you are speaking from experience, and if for any reason I decide to switch species, I will keep your advice in mind 3nodding

Excuse me, but this has nothing to do with my thread. Anything you have against me I suggest you PM me and be a tad more personal about it. I don't know if you've noticed, but anyone who posts negatively here get's attacked. I am saying this for you... If you want to be rude, don't do it publicly. This is a thread with a purpose, not a haters' convention.

Sorry, haven't slept in over 29 hours ;D
Second half still applies.
I have my reasons for choosing Lux, and that's all there is to it. We're also good friends. My head is nowhere near the proximity of his backside. If anything I'm beside him.
Please cut the crap. It's incredibly immature.
Please...
I don't feel like dealing with stupid bs like this today :/
Ruike Raka
Mrs Doyle
Ruike Raka
Mrs Doyle

Sorry, haven't slept in over 29 hours ;D
Second half still applies.
I have my reasons for choosing Lux, and that's all there is to it. We're also good friends. My head is nowhere near the proximity of his backside. If anything I'm beside him.
Please cut the crap. It's incredibly immature.
Please...
I don't feel like dealing with stupid bs like this today :/

lol
dramallama dramallama dramallama

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Mrs Doyle

Alright, look Doyle. I deal with at least 20 people just like you over the course of my day, every day since about a week and a half ago. You're all saying the same things and I feel like I'm repeating myself every couple of hours or so. It's getting so annoying that I don't even want to look at my replies anymore, because half the time instead of getting a quality answer for questions I have (which I feel I deserve as much as the next person), my thread is being bumped with stupid comments about Lux Fortuna and how stupid I am, how elitist I am, how self absorbed, airheaded, waste of time, have no life, need better friends, another occupation, a personality check...
OH GOD.
The list is endless, but it's always the same pointless, unjustified crap that floods my threads. I am done with listening to your bitching in a nonchalant manner, because though I want to seem composed, one half of me wishes I had a rock and slingshot for me, and some red and white facepaint for you.
You can dramalama me as much as you God damn well please, Mrs. Doyle, but I would love to see you try to do something positive and entertaining for the community and tolerate all their bullcrap when all you want to do is make them smile for about ten minutes. After putting so much effort into something that could be great, and seeing this opportunity to make your own contribution to be remembered by wasted and replaced by the opportunity to make a feeble attempt at putting someone down and being remembered for a maximum of ten minutes, I'm truly ashamed of approximately a quarter of the community. The quarter filled with obnoxious people like yourself.
So thanks to the straw that broke the camel's tired back, I'm resigning.
Never again will I even give people like you the time of day. If you can't appreciate a good thing, that's your loss. If you don't feel that you should respect my thread and my efforts at entertaining YOU, well then I feel you don't deserve any attention from me. This is honestly just sad and pathetic.
Enjoy your time stirring up s**t around the forums. At least you get a kick out of something here.
As of now. this is my z!Forums face; emotion_drool
The face of
look how many ******** I give
Thank you, I have now stopped caring for the z!Forums. People like you are worthless, sorry.

Have a nice day.
Ruike Raka
Mrs Doyle

Alright, look Doyle. I deal with at least 20 people just like you over the course of my day, every day since about a week and a half ago. You're all saying the same things and I feel like I'm repeating myself every couple of hours or so. It's getting so annoying that I don't even want to look at my replies anymore, because half the time instead of getting a quality answer for questions I have (which I feel I deserve as much as the next person), my thread is being bumped with stupid comments about Lux Fortuna and how stupid I am, how elitist I am, how self absorbed, airheaded, waste of time, have no life, need better friends, another occupation, a personality check...
OH GOD.
The list is endless, but it's always the same pointless, unjustified crap that floods my threads. I am done with listening to your bitching in a nonchalant manner, because though I want to seem composed, one half of me wishes I had a rock and slingshot for me, and some red and white facepaint for you.
You can dramalama me as much as you God damn well please, Mrs. Doyle, but I would love to see you try to do something positive and entertaining for the community and tolerate all their bullcrap when all you want to do is make them smile for about ten minutes. After putting so much effort into something that could be great, and seeing this opportunity to make your own contribution to be remembered by wasted and replaced by the opportunity to make a feeble attempt at putting someone down and being remembered for a maximum of ten minutes, I'm truly ashamed of approximately a quarter of the community. The quarter filled with obnoxious people like yourself.
So thanks to the straw that broke the camel's tired back, I'm resigning.
Never again will I even give people like you the time of day. If you can't appreciate a good thing, that's your loss. If you don't feel that you should respect my thread and my efforts at entertaining YOU, well then I feel you don't deserve any attention from me. This is honestly just sad and pathetic.
Enjoy your time stirring up s**t around the forums. At least you get a kick out of something here.
As of now. this is my z!Forums face; emotion_drool
The face of
look how many ******** I give
Thank you, I have now stopped caring for the z!Forums. People like you are worthless, sorry.

Have a nice day.

TL;DR
dramallama

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mrs Doyle

u guys c wut im doin?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This isn't a self-drop thread. If you're going to post pictures of yourself then go to the GD.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Mrs Doyle

GTFO.

Short enough for ya?
Purple Pimp Crusader
Mrs Doyle

GTFO.

Short enough for ya?

lol
Lux Fortuna
Mrs Doyle

u guys c wut im doin?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This isn't a self-drop thread. If you're going to post pictures of yourself then go to the GD.

lol

IRL Vampire

don't get so upset guys: free bumps are always a plus ;D
Ruike Raka

You're right (:
This is an awesome question, thank you! I'm personally not curious about this, knowing the kind of person he is irl, but I'll be sure to ask. You should get a pretty decent response out of this. As far as I know he takes his school quite seriously. We actually started conversation by talking about how we're both in school and majoring in English.
It's not an answer from Lux, and I'm not sure if you care, but personally I don't find it that hard to find time between classes to play Gaia. I have chosen lectures where I can slack off and browse the forums, then when I get home I can usually find the spare hour to play. Now that the vlogs are running I'm a bit scared though o.o LOL
As for your "I'm just that awesome" statement, it COULD actually apply XD There's not a lot of people who can budget their time the way I could or he could, so there's a certain required level of awesomness involved wink hahaha

I'm majoring in Music Education and I seriously had no time during the entire semester for Gaia. I had 13 classes and one outside ensemble. Marching Band (lawl I'm a band nerd) was taking up my weekends and if I wasn't in class or eating/sleeping I was in a practicing room working on my two instruments during the week.

^ That's how I saw it as hard to find time during the semester.
I usually go on hiatus during school and rack up the hours during holiday breaks.
Oh jeez x_x I really don't want to go back to school now.... xD

Bashful Sex Symbol

Aseres

I'm not really upset, I'm just tired of people trolling Ruike because she's trying to do something positive for and with the community. The troll threads don't get trolled as much as she does, and she obviously takes it to heart.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Purple Pimp Crusader
Aseres

I'm not really upset, I'm just tired of people trolling Ruike because she's trying to do something positive for and with the community. The troll threads don't get trolled as much as she does, and she obviously takes it to heart.

I don't take it to heart or anything, I'm just sick of responding to them and trying to defend myself. They don't deserve it... :/

Bashful Sex Symbol

Ruike Raka
I don't take it to heart or anything, I'm just sick of responding to them and trying to defend myself. They don't deserve it... :/

Then ignore them, sweetheart. Report them for spamming and trolling, add them to your ignore list, pretend you don't see the post/PM. Never, ever feed the trolls. When you feed a troll, the troll wins. Especially when you react with such obvious exasperation.

I'm not meaning to lecture or anything, I'm just saying, sometimes the best option is to do absolutely nothing. They'll either go away, or get themselves in trouble without your help. The way you respond to them makes it seem as though they're getting a rise out of you, which is exactly what they want. Don't give them what they want.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Purple Pimp Crusader
Ruike Raka

Then ignore them, sweetheart. Report them for spamming and trolling, add them to your ignore list, pretend you don't see the post/PM. Never, ever feed the trolls. When you feed a troll, the troll wins. Especially when you react with such obvious exasperation.

I'm not meaning to lecture or anything, I'm just saying, sometimes the best option is to do absolutely nothing. They'll either go away, or get themselves in trouble without your help. The way you respond to them makes it seem as though they're getting a rise out of you, which is exactly what they want. Don't give them what they want.

Enh. My last post was about how i'm done with trolls. Haven't said s**t all to any tolls since, just posted the link ;D LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff