• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
deadmanjay
Xedhadeaus
deadmanjay
Xedhadeaus
deadmanjay

Catholics are Christians which still means you are just talking about one religion.

To answer your question: There are hundred of rumors as to what is supposedly in the Vatican. Anything from Jesus' actual robe, to an extra-terrestial that helped build the pyramid, to even the body of Mary of Magdalene. Now, if the Vatican were to allow people to come in and look around, and they didn't find all of this supposed hidden mystery stuff, what then? It would probably be like Area 51 in which people still think that hundred of stuff is hidden from them and they really want the truth damnit. However, since the mass can be moronic, there would still be people that don't believe that there wasn't as much as they thought. Old Bibles from the early days just aren't good enough for some and thus, the truth to them, would still be a mystery. So would their ******** brains, but I digress.
but why seize such things? It's almost as if they are controlling a disease... The new form of knowledge and truth to the past... I have no quarrel with marching forward, but I tree that doesn't know of its roots has no idea why they're alive...

I get how the mass sway and swerve at tidbits of information, rumors or no... But what could such knowledge do when shared with a smaller body? Only people who lie and cheat hide the truth... I understand the fact of sheltering us all from harsh realities... But even if we were to see the worst... What is the bible? It teaches us how to be better and care, and learn with a heart... AT THE LEAST... So I'm still uncertain as of why It's felt the need to be kept over our heads... And as one person said above, "some people aren't ready for the truth" why should someone decide when we are ready? We spend our entire lives trying to prove ourselves, yet we can never achieve the base of our lifelong struggle... To find... It, everything.

You are trying to play conspiracy theory and philosophy way too much. Out of all that, you got that they really are hiding something? If all they have is older bibles,which they have admitted a little of, why does the public need to see it? That s**t is old and would probably crumble if some snot nosed little moron touched it. That would be if they didn't have an armed guard ready to shoot said snot nosed moron with extreme prejudice.
but didn't you just argue they had more? Or claimed to have more?

And the public seeing it really shouldn't be a concern... If they're just really old bibles and such, why would they need to be read and studied in secrecy. Like other things and artifacts... Some are out to be viewed, not touched and drooled over but to be seen.

Books like the hunters guide... Talking about the legend of Dante and sparda, vergil and etc... Are also in the Vatican... So not just bibles are there though it is religious.

And it sounds like the fact that people at the Vatican could retaliate against others is justifiable to you... A religion that is otherwise peaceful and nonviolent going out of their way to harm someone they could have just prohibited from entering...

Admit it, you already hinted at having a sour outlook toward people's minds, and now you think a careless civilian being shot is... Forget it, I'll just hope for a second opinion.

So apparently you can't read and understand that people making claims of something doesn't mean that that something exists. Good luck in other, less demanding forums.
thank you for only answering the portion of the post you disagreed with... Where this conversation rooted from hiding the truth.

Also thank you for having the profanity filter on... Yet being the only person in this conversation who swore... You fail...
Xedhadeaus
deadmanjay
Xedhadeaus
deadmanjay
Xedhadeaus
but why seize such things? It's almost as if they are controlling a disease... The new form of knowledge and truth to the past... I have no quarrel with marching forward, but I tree that doesn't know of its roots has no idea why they're alive...

I get how the mass sway and swerve at tidbits of information, rumors or no... But what could such knowledge do when shared with a smaller body? Only people who lie and cheat hide the truth... I understand the fact of sheltering us all from harsh realities... But even if we were to see the worst... What is the bible? It teaches us how to be better and care, and learn with a heart... AT THE LEAST... So I'm still uncertain as of why It's felt the need to be kept over our heads... And as one person said above, "some people aren't ready for the truth" why should someone decide when we are ready? We spend our entire lives trying to prove ourselves, yet we can never achieve the base of our lifelong struggle... To find... It, everything.

You are trying to play conspiracy theory and philosophy way too much. Out of all that, you got that they really are hiding something? If all they have is older bibles,which they have admitted a little of, why does the public need to see it? That s**t is old and would probably crumble if some snot nosed little moron touched it. That would be if they didn't have an armed guard ready to shoot said snot nosed moron with extreme prejudice.

And the public seeing it really shouldn't be a concern... If they're just really old bibles and such, why would they need to be read and studied in secrecy. Like other things and artifacts... Some are out to be viewed, not touched and drooled over but to be seen.

Books like the hunters guide... Talking about the legend of Dante and sparda, vergil and etc... Are also in the Vatican... So not just bibles are there though it is religious.

And it sounds like the fact that people at the Vatican could retaliate against others is justifiable to you... A religion that is otherwise peaceful and nonviolent going out of their way to harm someone they could have just prohibited from entering...

Admit it, you already hinted at having a sour outlook toward people's minds, and now you think a careless civilian being shot is... Forget it, I'll just hope for a second opinion.

So apparently you can't read and understand that people making claims of something doesn't mean that that something exists. Good luck in other, less demanding forums.
thank you for only answering the portion of the post you disagreed with... Where this conversation rooted from hiding the truth.

You didn't really say anything but tried to take something out of context. You fail at making an ED thread. Conspiracy theory threads go in the SNF or CB.

Xedhadeaus
Also thank you for having the profanity filter on... Yet being the only person in this conversation who swore... You fail...

So you think profanity means anger or that someone loses an argument. Try again and this time, learn some logic because you really suck at comprehension. And since all of your counters too me show how much your comprehension level sucks that much, you really do belong in the CB forums. They love people who make non-ED worthy threads.

Eloquent Conversationalist

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
deadmanjay
Xedhadeaus
deadmanjay
Xedhadeaus
deadmanjay

You didn't really say anything but tried to take something out of context. You fail at making an ED thread. Conspiracy theory threads go in the SNF or CB.

Xedhadeaus

So you think profanity means anger or that someone loses an argument. Try again and this time, learn some logic because you really suck at comprehension. And since all of your counters too me show how much your comprehension level sucks that much, you really do belong in the CB forums. They love people who make non-ED worthy threads.
you just defeated your own argument... You took my profanity statement out of context... I only said it because blocking profanity when you're the only one doing it is pretty foolhardy at best.

But thanks! Now you're trying to troll me as if those people made a flick of sense... Please... Turn back now.
Xedhadeaus

one thing i know is that the bible of the catholic which is from the pope have many differences compared to the original bible. like the ten commandments and all.

Dapper Reveler

Pseudo-Onkelos
Xedhadeaus
deadmanjay
Just to be clear, you are actually talking about Christianity and not every religion right? If it's just Christianity, then you should state that instead of saying religion.
the vatican is catholic though... Isn't it?

And Catholics are Christians.
No Catholics are every religion. Get your facts straight mann.

Adored Admirer

Avgvsto
Pseudo-Onkelos
Xedhadeaus
deadmanjay
Just to be clear, you are actually talking about Christianity and not every religion right? If it's just Christianity, then you should state that instead of saying religion.
the vatican is catholic though... Isn't it?

And Catholics are Christians.
No Catholics are every religion. Get your facts straight mann.

Not uh. Catholics are Protestants.

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I do not follow Catholicism anymore so I don't have an opinion on this cause I'm not affected by it.

BUT I do know that they have such books and I'm not sure how widely varied the information is but my b/f is Italian born and raised in Italy and when he was younger him and his brother stole secret books from their church and read them. They found out the books where all about demons and exorcisms and his brother got scared and wanted to burn the book but their mother caught them and made them return the books.

I have a mild feeling that what ever books are kept secret are books that are more for the clergy than for the public. But I'm not saying I know anything other than what happened to my b/f. It just makes you wonder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff