Welcome to Gaia! ::

female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
since my one computer is a 2008 model; there might not be any parts I could put on the new computer. I'd love to try to move the memory sticks I just bought over though if at all possible. o.o;
Zipdrive it to the new comp? Sell the memory stick if not compatible and see if you can get a the acceptable one for a discount or something? emotion_yatta
More then likely gonna trade my old computer in for parts and see how much they'll take off towards a new computer. o.o;
emotion_zombie right on any brands you prefer over th other?
I've only used dell and or hp. I've always wanted to try a toshiba laptop though. o.o though i doubt I'd get a good deal on one. o.o;
Dell's the way to go. Do you go to BestBuy for your's?
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne

Yeah. I was doing the drum quest 3 times and was all bleh. And the moving is so clumsy!

Hi windgrave
4laugh
Agreed, I'm favoring pool and the puzzle thing. Pinball is like the same level over and over. How's that monsterQuest thing?

I have not played the pool. Puzzle was nice. And the MQ either. I didn't get love factory >_>;
It's kind of a lil cheap how you can aim. Never played love factory before?

Nope. :>

Yey, stores open in 30mins. I get milk. Byes~
Have fun ^_^
Blast off, it's party time,
And where the ******** are you?
Oh you knows I'm already past Uranus *nuck nuck nuck* emotion_dowant
Critical Mass is tomorrow night, I'm excited! I need to go buy a t-shirt and fabric paint to make a `Team Brimberry` shirt for my friend running a half marathon Saturday morning.

/thinking out loud

Dangerous Lunatic

` Martyr
Critical Mass is tomorrow night, I'm excited! I need to go buy a t-shirt and fabric paint to make a `Team Brimberry` shirt for my friend running a half marathon Saturday morning.

/thinking out loud

heart heart
And I'm finished being on Gaia for today.
Sounds like a blast...who are they? Haha I give props to your friend. Those are alway fun if you're in shape enough anyways. pirate

Dangerous Lunatic

Awwww emotion_kirakira do you need a hug

Dangerous Lunatic

Yeah no.

Not unless some epic boobage is involved.

Bashful Lover

Kitteh Ninj4

User Image

User Image
Hey you came back ^_^

Dedicated Consumer

12,375 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Battery 500
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
since my one computer is a 2008 model; there might not be any parts I could put on the new computer. I'd love to try to move the memory sticks I just bought over though if at all possible. o.o;
Zipdrive it to the new comp? Sell the memory stick if not compatible and see if you can get a the acceptable one for a discount or something? emotion_yatta
More then likely gonna trade my old computer in for parts and see how much they'll take off towards a new computer. o.o;
I've only used dell and or hp. I've always wanted to try a toshiba laptop though. o.o though i doubt I'd get a good deal on one. o.o;
NEVER BUY BEST BUY COMPUTERS~!
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
NEVER BUY BEST BUY COMPUTERS~!
Just a tadbit late lol but thanks for the advice. Where should I go?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff