Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
I hate games. scream Can't find a stupid monster.
Just mission mode it? I just figured out how to leave the crystal room.... crying sad
xd

I'm not playing zomg. Got bored of it in 3 days.
I can see how this is possible haha

Dedicated Consumer

12,375 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Battery 500
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
Why hello there. How's it going?
It goes good, cleaned the whole house up better then last time. Now watching a movie with my mate and chatting like a CB hooker
lol
Today my brother came over to try and help my fix my computer. There is no way to fix it right now though so I'm gonna have to use this old one until I can get the money to buy a new one. o.o;
Aww that's harsh! Is it an old dinosaur model? What's wrong with it?
My computer's graphics card is shot and making it where I can't even get the computer to load fully. So I'm using this one that's 6 years old for the time being. It's kinda slower then I'm used to. o.o;
I went to the computer store to see if I could buy a new graphics card, they said that my computer had one that was built onto the hard drive itself; so the only way to replace the graphics card is to get a new hard drive. The shittier part is that if I get a new one, I'm gonna have to buy another copy of windows, because most hard drives come completely blank.
So it would be about the same price as a new computer.=.=
Dang that sucks! So you just gonna buy a new one and take parts out of the old one? I always wanted to make a custom comp
since my one computer is a 2008 model; there might not be any parts I could put on the new computer. I'd love to try to move the memory sticks I just bought over though if at all possible. o.o;

Bashful Streaker

DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
Just mission mode it? I just figured out how to leave the crystal room.... crying sad
xd

Yeah. I was doing the drum quest 3 times and was all bleh. And the moving is so clumsy!

Hi windgrave
4laugh
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
lol
Today my brother came over to try and help my fix my computer. There is no way to fix it right now though so I'm gonna have to use this old one until I can get the money to buy a new one. o.o;
My computer's graphics card is shot and making it where I can't even get the computer to load fully. So I'm using this one that's 6 years old for the time being. It's kinda slower then I'm used to. o.o;
I went to the computer store to see if I could buy a new graphics card, they said that my computer had one that was built onto the hard drive itself; so the only way to replace the graphics card is to get a new hard drive. The shittier part is that if I get a new one, I'm gonna have to buy another copy of windows, because most hard drives come completely blank.
Dang that sucks! So you just gonna buy a new one and take parts out of the old one? I always wanted to make a custom comp
since my one computer is a 2008 model; there might not be any parts I could put on the new computer. I'd love to try to move the memory sticks I just bought over though if at all possible. o.o;
Zipdrive it to the new comp? Sell the memory stick if not compatible and see if you can get a the acceptable one for a discount or something? emotion_yatta

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
xd

Yeah. I was doing the drum quest 3 times and was all bleh. And the moving is so clumsy!

Hi windgrave
4laugh
Agreed, I'm favoring pool and the puzzle thing. Pinball is like the same level over and over. How's that monsterQuest thing?

Bashful Streaker

DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
xd

Hi windgrave
4laugh
Agreed, I'm favoring pool and the puzzle thing. Pinball is like the same level over and over. How's that monsterQuest thing?

I have not played the pool. Puzzle was nice. And the MQ either. I didn't get love factory >_>;

Bashful Streaker

-Parodius-Daryl
mrgreen

*paws at* o.o;

Dedicated Consumer

12,375 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
lol
Zipdrive it to the new comp? Sell the memory stick if not compatible and see if you can get a the acceptable one for a discount or something? emotion_yatta
More then likely gonna trade my old computer in for parts and see how much they'll take off towards a new computer. o.o;
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
xd

Hi windgrave
4laugh

I have not played the pool. Puzzle was nice. And the MQ either. I didn't get love factory >_>;
It's kind of a lil cheap how you can aim. Never played love factory before?
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
More then likely gonna trade my old computer in for parts and see how much they'll take off towards a new computer. o.o;
emotion_zombie right on any brands you prefer over th other?

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Nanne
-Parodius-Daryl
mrgreen

*paws at* o.o;

meeeeeeew~ *fluffs*

Dedicated Consumer

12,375 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
DJ Felle Ninja
female_kami
emotion_zombie right on any brands you prefer over th other?
I've only used dell and or hp. I've always wanted to try a toshiba laptop though. o.o though i doubt I'd get a good deal on one. o.o;

Bashful Streaker

DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
DJ Felle Ninja
Nanne
xd

Hi windgrave
4laugh

It's kind of a lil cheap how you can aim. Never played love factory before?

Nope. :>

Yey, stores open in 30mins. I get milk. Byes~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas