• Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
jedi_master_alanna
At least you're direct about it.

Eh..I guess.
User Image
HELLO!!

AS YOU ALL DONT KNOW THERE IS A NEW THREAD THAT NEEDS HELP. ITS A THREAD FOR DONATIONS I INDORSE DONATIONS SO PLAESE FEEL FREE AND DONATE BECAUSE ILL DONATE THESE ITEMS TO NEWBIES ON MY THREAD. MY THREAD IS CALLED : Donations for newbies!!!

PLEASE DONATE TO MEE AND HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE.

THE TAGS OF THIS POST IS DONATIONS, NEWBIES.
MAKE SURE YOU LOOK THAT ITS MADE FROM TALESHIEE.

THS IS A GRATE DEAL SO PLESE DONATE AND HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE!!!

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Master Corrigan

-poofs in- An attention whore hmm? Well, I wouldnt peg you something like that. Whatever it might be though, I'll have to think on it. -he smirks some and places a closed hand under his mouth-

Don't make me make Phoenix masturbate again.

5,450 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
~: Bishie Darkwing :~
jedi_master_alanna
At least you're direct about it.

Eh..I guess.
User Image
smile

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
jedi_master_alanna
smile

So...now what?
User Image

Invisible Millionaire

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

Newbie Noob

Fuzzy blue light
iPhyre
Fuzzy blue light
iPhyre
Fuzzy blue light
Yessums.
*high fives* i remember you then smile what server was it?
Exodar, I transferred to Arygos, but now I'm transferring back to Exodar. lol Average 3 day wait!
transfer to Stormscale if you are alliance >.< lol <3
Alliance fail.

Horde are teh shiz.
... emo

5,450 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
jedi_master_alanna
smile

So...now what?
User Image

I dunno.

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
jedi_master_alanna
I dunno.

Ooooh~ I know..we can dance to my second theme song..cause that is how I am feeling right now.
XD
Fuzzy blue light
Loki_Angel_of_Death
Fuzzy blue light
Loki_Angel_of_Death
Fuzzy blue light
I hate when drama messes up plans D:

My boyfriend broke up with me today because I don't put out for him, and he thinks I'm hiding something or lying. On Valentines day of ALL days.

That is shitty I am sorry but if he broke up with you for that reason then he is not worth the trouble

@:Bara that seems like too much effort to even do. Especially on Gaia.

Well, him as a man I understand why he'd get so frusterated. I wouldn't even let him see me in my undies and bra. They were off limits until he could use the L word.

******** I wouldn't care if he really cared about you he wouldn't care if he was getting laid or not. But what can I say I am a hopeless romantic at heart.

@Bara: Because there are more and more younger people getting onto Gaia as we only get older
To be honest, I think he was starting to suspect that I was a dude.

rofl What? Why?

Did you even let him cop a feel? Or there was no touching even over the clothing?
Master Corrigan

-poofs in- An attention whore hmm? Well, I wouldnt peg you something like that. Whatever it might be though, I'll have to think on it. -he smirks some and places a closed hand under his mouth-

Don't make me make Phoenix masturbate again.

You threaten me with a hot rp character masturbating? Why would you think I'd mind..? -he smiles- Dont make me have Draco do something about it, should that happen.
Loki_Angel_of_Death
Fuzzy blue light
Loki_Angel_of_Death
Fuzzy blue light
Loki_Angel_of_Death
Fuzzy blue light
I hate when drama messes up plans D:

My boyfriend broke up with me today because I don't put out for him, and he thinks I'm hiding something or lying. On Valentines day of ALL days.

That is shitty I am sorry but if he broke up with you for that reason then he is not worth the trouble

@:Bara that seems like too much effort to even do. Especially on Gaia.

Well, him as a man I understand why he'd get so frusterated. I wouldn't even let him see me in my undies and bra. They were off limits until he could use the L word.

******** I wouldn't care if he really cared about you he wouldn't care if he was getting laid or not. But what can I say I am a hopeless romantic at heart.

@Bara: Because there are more and more younger people getting onto Gaia as we only get older
To be honest, I think he was starting to suspect that I was a dude.

rofl What? Why?

Did you even let him cop a feel? Or there was no touching even over the clothing?
I wouldn't mind if he touched me over my clothes, but it was when he went to go under my undies or under my bra did I stop him.
damn, this forum has been up for ages now.............
LambieLuv

User ImageHow are you?

Eh...I really don't know.
User Image
What about you?

User ImageI'm doing fine. A little tired.

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Master Corrigan
You threaten me with a hot rp character masturbating? Why would you think I'd mind..? -he smiles- Dont make me have Draco do something about it, should that happen.

Oooh! Please do!...but...is Draco, really Phoenix type in bed? Or...more like vs virs..she is a tiger after all when it comes to bed room fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff