2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CerinFendail
Seiya_Tenoh
~ Anime Betty ~
Are you an Adult 18 or older?

Well this thread will be for you. The other one I made seems to have disappeared. But anyhow, this will be for Adults to chat, hangout, meet others their own age. Make a new friend, or whatever. So come by and take the poll and let's chat. Bumps are more then welcome. 3nodding

it disappears because Gaia is PG-13 and if you keep posting this you're going to be banned... 3nodding

actually no.. it still exists I saw it earlier today... and she's talking about age.. not content... some of us get sick tof chatting with 14 year olds after a while.. nothing against them.. it's just a maturity (sometimes :;thinkins of ex: smile and lifestyle difference
Thank you..I just pmed a Moderator and explained my thread incase, they get the wrong impression. sweatdrop *sighs* I have no R or X rated intentions on this thread at all.. please understand everyone..

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
^__^ *sighs with relief*
~ Anime Betty ~
CerinFendail
Seiya_Tenoh
~ Anime Betty ~
Are you an Adult 18 or older?

Well this thread will be for you. The other one I made seems to have disappeared. But anyhow, this will be for Adults to chat, hangout, meet others their own age. Make a new friend, or whatever. So come by and take the poll and let's chat. Bumps are more then welcome. 3nodding

it disappears because Gaia is PG-13 and if you keep posting this you're going to be banned... 3nodding

actually no.. it still exists I saw it earlier today... and she's talking about age.. not content... some of us get sick tof chatting with 14 year olds after a while.. nothing against them.. it's just a maturity (sometimes :;thinkins of ex: smile and lifestyle difference
Thank you..I just pmed a Moderator and explained my thread incase, they get the wrong impression. sweatdrop *sighs* I have no R or X rated intentions on this thread at all.. please understand everyone..

No problem.. anyone who reads your opening message should be able to tell that much ::hugs:; you're doing fine lady!

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
BUMPS FOR GOLD

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CerinFendail
No problem.. anyone who reads your opening message should be able to tell that much ::hugs:; you're doing fine lady!
^_^ *hugs* The other thread was deleted unfortunately.. here is the url; Original Location sweatdrop It was just like this one. Nothing was wrong with it. *sighs*

I think someone mis-understood and deleted that thread. I was posting in it when it disappeared.

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
i'm 18! bare minimum for lots of stuff! and just a little too old for others!

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Trillium
i'm 18! bare minimum for lots of stuff! and just a little too old for others!
^_^ I bet...
~ Anime Betty ~
CerinFendail
^_^ *hugs* The other thread was deleted unfortunately.. here is the url; Original Location sweatdrop It was just like this one. Nothing was wrong with it. *sighs*

I think someone mis-understood and deleted that thread. I was posting in it when it disappeared.

odd... ::shrugs:: okies.. i'm going to bed.. take care lady!

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello everyone come on in and post for gold!!!

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CerinFendail
~ Anime Betty ~
CerinFendail

odd... ::shrugs:: okies.. i'm going to bed.. take care lady!
You too.. goodnight!

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
so how are my fellow Adult Gaians?
What's with all the red x's?

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Trillium
so how are my fellow Adult Gaians?
I'm ok. The system seems to be having some problems. But the rest of my day was workable.
19 here biggrin
*walks in and waves* hey y'all i'm back! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas