rainbowsandcrap
iabiel
rainbowsandcrap
iabiel
So jelly emo

gonk how did you get your head wings?

Donating in 2003.

what do you mean? i dont quite understand sweatdrop

I gave Gaia IRL money in 2003, when they were the Monthly Collectable.
I donated twice the month they were released and got the nitemare ones as well.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
iabiel
rainbowsandcrap
iabiel
rainbowsandcrap
iabiel
So jelly emo

gonk how did you get your head wings?

Donating in 2003.

what do you mean? i dont quite understand sweatdrop

I gave Gaia IRL money in 2003, when they were the Monthly Collectable.
I donated twice the month they were released and got the nitemare ones as well.

ah, ok. i know that game, its sucky how mcs anymore arent worth much.
were you lucky enough to snag a bunch of the oldie items? thatd be so sweet if you did, i enjoying seeing people get/have gotten lucky C: (sorry, my syntax skills are wonky today)

Questionable Cat

rainbowsandcrap

were you lucky enough to snag a bunch of the oldie items? thatd be so sweet if you did, i enjoying seeing people get/have gotten lucky C: (sorry, my syntax skills are wonky today)

I donated basically every month after I joined so yes, I did o:
Sold most of the ones that I thought were ugly/didn't use/crashed in value though.

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
totally gonk

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
iabiel
rainbowsandcrap

I donated basically every month after I joined so yes, I did o:
Sold most of the ones that I thought were ugly/didn't use/crashed in value though.

man, i so wish i had joined gaia in 03 like some of you did. well, if i hadnt been 8 at the time anyways
what have been your favorite mc's throughout the years?

Questionable Cat

rainbowsandcrap

man, i so wish i had joined gaia in 03 like some of you did. well, if i hadnt been 8 at the time anyways

I'm sorry D:
Hmm... that's a really good question. Honestly after 03, the MCs haven't interested me that much. Plus I have taken many hiatus's and I don't even know what last month's MC was sweatdrop Much less any from last year.
I'd have to go with the mini wings and devil tail with being my favorites. They go with so many things (imo) and to me... they are just cute. o 3o

What about you?

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
iabiel
rainbowsandcrap

I'm sorry D:
Hmm... that's a really good question. Honestly after 03, the MCs haven't interested me that much. Plus I have taken many hiatus's and I don't even know what last month's MC was sweatdrop Much less any from last year.
I'd have to go with the mini wings and devil tail with being my favorites. They go with so many things (imo) and to me... they are just cute. o 3o

What about you?

redface
i really like most of the feminine ones from 2011-recently, and winged anklets. those ive been after 7 years now, and i wtill would be questing if i hadnt sold everything for my charity. now i dont quest, i just donate sweatdrop
what was your longest hiatus?

Conversationalist

Damn you. You have more than me. emotion_donotwant

/worth about 160 Mil.

Questionable Cat

rainbowsandcrap
redface
i really like most of the feminine ones from 2011-recently, and winged anklets. those ive been after 7 years now, and i wtill would be questing if i hadnt sold everything for my charity. now i dont quest, i just donate sweatdrop

Ahhhh o:
And um.... A year and a half? I actually just came back from a hiatus last month because I was procrastinating while writing a ten page paper for my application to a graduate school. I just tend to come and go.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
iabiel
rainbowsandcrap
redface

Ahhhh o:
And um.... A year and a half? I actually just came back from a hiatus last month because I was procrastinating while writing a ten page paper for my application to a graduate school. I just tend to come and go.

this place is addicting. i spend way to muck time on here lol. im really surprised that im still so poor, ive been on almost every day for 6 months now, albeit on the app

whats your favorite thing to do here?

Questionable Cat

rainbowsandcrap
iabiel
rainbowsandcrap
redface

Ahhhh o:

this place is addicting. i spend way to muck time on here lol. im really surprised that im still so poor, ive been on almost every day for 6 months now, albeit on the app

whats your favorite thing to do here?

Lol, I was addicted when I was younger :3

Eh, I just derp around. What about you?

Aurym-chan generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Shy Fatcat

PEOPLE!!!! NEVER REVEAL HOW MUCH YOUR ACCOUNT IS WORTH UN LESS YOU WANNA GET HACKED N SLAPPED

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
8-BIT Dude
PEOPLE!!!! NEVER REVEAL HOW MUCH YOUR ACCOUNT IS WORTH UN LESS YOU WANNA GET HACKED N SLAPPED

lol dude, its 75k. They can HAVE it rofl

Shy Fatcat

rainbowsandcrap
8-BIT Dude

but still

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
8-BIT Dude
rainbowsandcrap
8-BIT Dude

but still

Im not worried. Everyone else, yeah, i agree. But im poor as ******** lol i could care less

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff