Streaker

Big Soldier

9,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Warm Teets
TITAN SHIFTING
I don't think abortion should be used very liberally but I think it's also a useful tool. But ultimately, I believe adoption is best.

Would you adopt?
I would adopt. I'm terrified of being pregnant. Plus I'd rather give a home to a child who needs one.

Streaker

Streaker

TITAN SHIFTING
Warm Teets
TITAN SHIFTING
I don't think abortion should be used very liberally but I think it's also a useful tool. But ultimately, I believe adoption is best.

Would you adopt?
I would adopt. I'm terrified of being pregnant. Plus I'd rather give a home to a child who needs one.

Good smile I thought you might be one of those people who believe in adoption, but would never adopt, themselves. Those people make no sense to me.

Streaker

Big Soldier

9,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Warm Teets
TITAN SHIFTING
Warm Teets
TITAN SHIFTING

Would you adopt?

Good smile I thought you might be one of those people who believe in adoption, but would never adopt, themselves. Those people make no sense to me.
Oh nooo.. A lot of people want to adopt but can't, since they can't have children of their own.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
there is many reasons why it is okay to abort a child (rape, health reasons,etc) but if someone just doesn't want it or wants to abort it for the sake of doing it then they should go through with the birth then put the child up for adoption.

Streaker

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

ChaosTrooper

Is it bad that I thought the thread title was the name of a new do it yourself tool? lol

You're not the only one.
I scrolled by and thought it said Abortion Pill.

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm pro life up to a certain extent.
The case being rape or if being pregnant could kill the mother.

Streaker

TITAN SHIFTING
Warm Teets
TITAN SHIFTING
Warm Teets
TITAN SHIFTING

Would you adopt?

Oh nooo.. A lot of people want to adopt but can't, since they can't have children of their own.

Yes, that is also true. However there are people who prefer children related to them by blood. Most of the people who believe that though CAN have children of their own and do, and say adoption is the best option, but if they wouldn't adopt, why believe other people should do something they wouldn't?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff