Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie

i think you should give me one :3

Place, Time, and When. xD Though I'd give you one if I really could. xD

usually i have to give my sister candy and she'll give me one.

Hah, candy. Bribery, never gets old. xD

shes sees it more as a form of payment

Ooh. Well still, at least you didn't have to give her anything big or something like that.

well she is 11, so i dont think shes even cares how much she gets.
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie

usually i have to give my sister candy and she'll give me one.

Hah, candy. Bribery, never gets old. xD

shes sees it more as a form of payment

Ooh. Well still, at least you didn't have to give her anything big or something like that.

well she is 11, so i dont think shes even cares how much she gets.

Oh. I thought she was older. xD Oops. Yeah, probably not.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
DanieBarton03
FyoraSilverwolf
(35,795)

I graduated today!!! biggrin Then I took a nap. xd

Today has been a good day. 3nodding
2559 Yay! Congrats!

(35,797)

Thanks! biggrin

Tipsy Conversationalist

DanieBarton03
moonmommy5
DanieBarton03
moonmommy5
DanieBarton03
2543 eek I really like where Tegami Bachi goes after that volume. Ooh! Awesome! I love having more people to talk to about manga and such. Yes, very true. But people who judge aren't worth talking to anyway. Oh yeah? Cool! I started with the anime and you'll probably get through the series faster that way (if you can find it). That's very true, but since anime is becoming way more popular, many titles are getting their chance to shine. I'm unsure on how Yakitate would be if it were dubbed. There are so many puns and language-specific jokes that would make it rather tedious to translate completely. Then again, translators can add foot-notes and other tricks like they did with Mushishi (another amazing series).

That's part of why I've been avoiding the dramas and almost anime as well. They take so much longer than going through a manga. It's also why I generally prefer dubs because then I can multi-task and read something else while watching. whee

I've been playing piano for about sixteen years now. It's one of my passions.

Really? :O I have to catch up with Tegami Bachi then. It's been a whlie it's I've seen my Steak. <3 Haha, I also love talking about anime and manga. I guess it's because I'm probably just a little addicted, but... xD Haha, so true about judging people. I just hate it when I watch an anime and no matter what, I can't stand it because of the voice actors. I was that way with Kuroshitsuji, I can't watch the dub or sub because the characters sound so off to me. >_> I understand. Translating is really annoying. I've tried. ;_; But I hardly know any japanese anyways. ^^" I think I've heard of Mushishi.

That's so true. But to a lot of people I know reading is slower, so I know anime is great. But I also hate anime at times because it strays from the original series, and makes it really annoying and hard to talk about with other people. D: I fail at multi-tasking when it comes to TV. Unless I'm eating and watching TV at the same time, in which I can do that. xD And drama's are time consuming. But they're so good at the same time. crying

Wow, such a long time. I've only only been playing almost ten years. What kind of music do you like playing?
2545 Hehe, I feel the same way about Kuroshitsuji. Mushishi's in my top ten.

Ugh! Filler episodes get on my nerves most of the time. That's why I gave up on Naruto for a while. I'm tempted to get caught up again anime-wise, though. Since it's now a waiting game with the manga.

Ten years is a long time too! I play pretty much whatever I can get my hands on. The majority of my shelves have movie, television, classical, showtunes, and Disney music. I have quite a bit of anime and video game books and prints as well. What about you? Do you still take lessons or just play for the the heck of it?

Ciel's voice is too low, in my opinion. The sub is better then the dub, because in the dub I think Sebastian's voice is too low. D: It's one anime I'm never happy with it seems. >_> Plus the plot is so messed up if you compare it to the manga series, which I love. xD

Filler episodes are really annoying, but sometimes they're really funny. So if they are I then forgive them for messing up my perfectly good anime. D.Gray-Man is really bad about doing fillers. >_> I guess since the manga books were spread out so far in publishing they started trying to fill in all the long gaps. I hate waiting with manga. D: I want to like stop reading the series for a while so there will be a bunch of chapters, but I want to read it so bad I read the newest chapter anyways. >_>

I have a few movie books, but not very many. Phantom of the Opera is one that I really love, and I'm currently playing one of the last songs out of the book. ^^" I have some anime sheet music and then a bunch of classical. (Like a whole box full.) I still take lessons, but I've actually taught lessons too, so I really don't know if I need them anymore or not. But my teacher is really good at finding stuff I like and what-not, and this way I also play more then I think I might normally would. Plus there is so much I mess up on still, it's nice having her there. <3 I've been through like three teachers though, and in the end she was my first teacher and I went back to her around a year ago.
2550 My main issue is that there is a limited variety of voice actors so I'll hear Sebastian speak and think of J. Michael Tatum doing another character somewhere else. It's especially bad when the characters are so different. Then again, it makes hilarious mash-ups and it's fun to play "guess that voice". I pretty much tune out the other voices. Yeah, they really did mess with the anime plot in that series.

I have the same sentiments about manga and gaps. That's why my sister prefers to only read series that are already completed unless they're really worth the wait. It's also why we have such long lists, so if something does go on pause, we can just pick up somewhere else.

Phantom is the reason I took piano lessons in the first place. It will always have a special place in my heart. Which book do you have? The actual movie version or Broadway? That's great that you keep up with lessons. My teacher became more of a duet partner many years back and then about a year ago I quit.

Eh, that usually doesn't bother me too much in animes, but I only notice if it's the same voice actor and I'm not into the series at all. >_> Haha, that kind of sounds fun. xD I don't watch enough anime to probably guess voices and such that often though. Though so many of the character's voices in my head sound way too much alike. D: I never understood Alios or whatever his name is, and his demon butler. I mean, come on now. No one compares to the awesomeness of Ceil and all the directors successfully did was make a bunch more Yaoi fanfiction stories. There is enough going around about Sebastian and Ceil.

Your lucky to have someone else in your family that reads manga. :O I'm a lone manga/anime reader/watcher, and no one understands me except my friends on the internet. Which is kind of funny. xD I know lots of people that only read completed series but I'm not going to wait for a bunch of series to finish, because then less people know about the series, or if it's recent, they're already onto something else. And then I have nothing to chat about. >_> There are some exceptions like FMA, but still.

Really? :O That is so amazing. I've yet to meet someone else that actually played the music other then my teacher, who introduced me to it. <3 I'm not exactly sure. I think it's probably the movie version though. I can understand that, I don't know how much I'll stay with my teacher though. For right now, I'm really good where I am now though, so I'll probably stick with her until I head off to college. I think I'm going to try and go to a music school. If not, I have no clue what I'll do. XD
All these conversations....
):

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Vsylviam
FyoraSilverwolf
Vsylviam
FyoraSilverwolf
(35,795)

Congratulations on graduating!

(35,796)

Thanks! biggrin

You're welcome.
I bet you feel pretty accomplished now, ey?

(35,798)

I think it hasn't really sunk in yet. xd That, or my mind is already on graduate school and getting my Master's or my Doctorate. rofl

Tipsy Conversationalist

Miss Ruckus
moonmommy5
Miss Ruckus
moonmommy5
Miss Ruckus
hello how goes it

Haha, I'm not up to much. wink A little bored but... xD
How about you?
I am very well just taking a break from cleaning and preparing for tomorrow smile

Cleaning is no fun. D: Folding clothes can be fun though. xD
What's tomorrow? Or today now I guess. ^^'
Haha nope, still tomorrow, it's my Omas 75th bday party i am so excited to see her

Aw, that will be fun. I haven't seen a lot of my grandparents/uncles/aunts in a long time, or had any family gatherings. So that is really cool to me. xD

Original Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
On a quest for food and things.
I'll be back after a bit. ~
<3
FyoraSilverwolf
Vsylviam
FyoraSilverwolf
Vsylviam
FyoraSilverwolf
(35,795)

Congratulations on graduating!

(35,796)

Thanks! biggrin

You're welcome.
I bet you feel pretty accomplished now, ey?

(35,798)

I think it hasn't really sunk in yet. xd That, or my mind is already on graduate school and getting my Master's or my Doctorate. rofl

I see. xD What did you major in?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces