Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Smoker

8,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Ghost of Verda
Isn't selling feathers a really slow way to profit on zOMG?
Yes.

Greedy Millionaire

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm not going to go through all the posts in this thread cause I'm on my iPod and I don't have much time but anyone that ever buys game items knows to hit the button to sort by unit price. razz

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
The Ghost of Verda

normally if you were doing it by yourself, yes ;w;

but im not doing it alone, and its not just feathers :3

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Noob Thrasher
I'm not going to go through all the posts in this thread cause I'm on my iPod and I don't have much time but anyone that ever buys game items knows to hit the button to sort by unit price. razz

lol thats what im talking about. they put them all at like 700 gold or so and since theyre all the lowest Unit Price, they fill up like 2 pages of the market with 1 feather xD

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Pan Twardowski
it's the invisible hand of the Gaia market razz

they can sell feathers for whatever they want. you're not losing anything by selling them for 500g a piece.

lol i know. but i am losing something from it razz
time.

you would understand if you knew about my guild and such

and it wouldnt have bothered me much if it just happened once and moved on.

but it was like as if 20 or 30 people got together and was like "Lets troll the marketplace"
xD

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
This is the case with pretty much every item on the mp. Deal with it. emotion_dealwithit

Beloved Elder

If you think 700 is too cheap, you could simply buy them all and then try to sell them again for whatever you think a better price is.

But I'd be careful about conspiring among your guild mates to control the prices, and using threads like this to shame people from undercutting your price. I don't know about the Gaia marketplace, but that's illegal on most real markets.

Greedy Millionaire

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MasutaKokoBot
Noob Thrasher

lol thats what im talking about. they put them all at like 700 gold or so and since theyre all the lowest Unit Price, they fill up like 2 pages of the market with 1 feather xD

Competitive pricing. Sell more bulk so they pay more for convience rather than buying 50 feathers separately.
Psychology:
50(a1...a2...a3) x 700 = __k + 1/2 hour
Or
250 x 700 = __k + 30 seconds

Devoted Regular

MasutaKokoBot
Okay, so lately in the marketplace, ive been noticing people have been "spam selling" 1 feather like 10 times each .-.
im unsure if it was like. conspiracy.
or if it just happened all at once.

but seriously it got annoying really fast.
for a while the entire first 2 pages of flamingo feathers were all listings of 1 feather for like 700 gold (approximately).

that means anyone selling feathers, in order to get your post to show up on the first page, you would have to go under 700 gold per feather (which is very underpriced), or else the buyer has to scroll through pages to find yours.

So my message to anyone who is "spamming the marketplace with 1 cheap feather"...
Either sell ur feathers at that price all in one bundle, or dont sell them at all .-.
please and thanks

Sincerely
--Bacon

The whole point is to make money. That's how they make money. You just kinda of have to ignore it. People won't stop making money just because it annoys you <3

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150
Captain Lost Nipples
MasutaKokoBot
Okay, so lately in the marketplace, ive been noticing people have been "spam selling" 1 feather like 10 times each .-.
im unsure if it was like. conspiracy.
or if it just happened all at once.

but seriously it got annoying really fast.
for a while the entire first 2 pages of flamingo feathers were all listings of 1 feather for like 700 gold (approximately).

that means anyone selling feathers, in order to get your post to show up on the first page, you would have to go under 700 gold per feather (which is very underpriced), or else the buyer has to scroll through pages to find yours.

So my message to anyone who is "spamming the marketplace with 1 cheap feather"...
Either sell ur feathers at that price all in one bundle, or dont sell them at all .-.
please and thanks

Sincerely
--Bacon

The whole point is to make money. That's how they make money. You just kinda of have to ignore it. People won't stop making money just because it annoys you <3

Just stop buying feather... Farm your own, making it so less people buy them, kill the feather market once and for all... emotion_dowant
MasutaKokoBot
The Ghost of Verda

normally if you were doing it by yourself, yes ;w;

but im not doing it alone, and its not just feathers :3

Nty, i'll just stick with vending. It's way faster and more predictable.

IRL Cat

what if their religion says they have to sell them that way? that isn't very accepting of their religion, choco

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
curtneko
what if their religion says they have to sell them that way? that isn't very accepting of their religion, choco

who said i had to accept other people's religion? .-.

IRL Cat

MasutaKokoBot
curtneko

if you won't accept their religion, why should they accept your religion?

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
curtneko
MasutaKokoBot
curtneko

if you won't accept their religion, why should they accept your religion?

Because my religion is the right one : P
duhh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas