Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gaian

I did the 1st Tattoo designs to the 1st customer & she liked them 4laugh

I was afraid to close my Facebook page coz i won't recieve any requests!

It's hard for girls to let anyone play with her photos by Photoshop!..I think so..or maybe I'm wrong rolleyes ... wish to get more fans and design requests heart

Spoopy Punk

Wheezing Unicorn

Congrats.

I'd like one, but I'm way too poor to even think about it. I can't even afford a smiley face drawn on in sharpie.

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
What kind of designs do you do

Timid Gaian

rubiksnoob
Congrats.

I'd like one, but I'm way too poor to even think about it. I can't even afford a smiley face drawn on in sharpie.

noooooo it's not for money..it's just for fun...I just make Tattoo and manicure designs on girls photos...just for imagination smile ...I will be happy if you tried it.

Timid Gaian

Shadilverlegacy
What kind of designs do you do

Tattoo and Manicure on girls Photos....you can check the page on my signature and see the samples

Wheezing Unicorn

Za Blue Falcon
rubiksnoob
Congrats.

noooooo it's not for money..it's just for fun...I just make Tattoo and manicure designs on girls photos...just for imagination smile ...I will be happy if you tried it.
Ha ha ha. I saw your work. I'll see what I like, I'll want it, I'll be sad because I can't make it a reality. That's what I meant.

Timid Gaian

rubiksnoob
Za Blue Falcon
rubiksnoob
Congrats.

Ha ha ha. I saw your work. I'll see what I like, I'll want it, I'll be sad because I can't make it a reality. That's what I meant.

oh I got you now....my first customer told me that too..I hope that my page make difference with girls who can't do it in real

Wheezing Unicorn

Za Blue Falcon
rubiksnoob
Za Blue Falcon
rubiksnoob
Congrats.

oh I got you now....my first customer told me that too..I hope that my page make difference with girls who can't do it in real
I am very tempted though. You do great work!

Timid Gaian

rubiksnoob
Za Blue Falcon
rubiksnoob
Za Blue Falcon
rubiksnoob
Congrats.

I am very tempted though. You do great work!

Thank you ^_^.. .Feel free to like the page and request what you imagine anytime ^_^

Timid Gaian

Darkkest
pix pls

The page link on my signature..But it's only for girls...because I think that boy may bother girls if i accepted them as fans wink

Timid Gaian

Where are you girls ! rolleyes

Timid Gaian

She Refused..She doesn't trust me!...I'm sad !

She Refused..She doesn't trust me!...I'm sad ! cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces