Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

A girl got raped in a bathroom in a high school not far away from mine, should I be worried/concerned?

Friendly Wench

In the school? Jeez . And no, be as worried about getting raped as you would getting shot or mugged. It could happen - but all you can do is avoid shady areas as best as you can and carry pepper spray.

Dangerous Lunatic

O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
In the school? Jeez . And no, be as worried about getting raped as you would getting shot or mugged. It could happen - but all you can do is avoid shady areas as best as you can and carry pepper spray.
emotion_kirakira thanks for the advice

Friendly Wench

Miokou112
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

You're very welcome, and I wish the best for the girl who got raped, that's a horrendous thing to go through.

Dangerous Lunatic

O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Miokou112
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

You're very welcome, and I wish the best for the girl who got raped, that's a horrendous thing to go through.
yeah its is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces