-Crimson_Wolf-
AmaunetX
-Crimson_Wolf-
AmaunetX
-Crimson_Wolf-
AmaunetX
wolfneko
There are boards like this..

Not that I have found in the Chatter Box.

And same here. Nothing to talk about, nothing to do.

Yep yep...

Mm, well, may as well start somewhere. You been a good week/month/day? ^^; Mine's been alright..Someone asked me out, and that hasn't happened in a long time, so I'm quite content.. sweatdrop
Congrats. I hate Febuary, really. Not quite winter, not quite spring, if you get what I'm saying.

And school hates me, and I hate it, really.

Mm, yeah. It's still more like winter here, though I personally prefer it like this...I don't like spring... ._.
I prefer winter. There is still snow, but its supposed to get up to the 50s in the morrow. Bah.

Aw.. -pat-

It's not going to be warm her for a while..Not sure if I like that or not anymore. ><;
My state: If you don't like the weather today, come back tomorrow.

X3

And this was Archived? I feel loved.

X3

Blah, I have to go in a couple minutes... ._. I hate going shopping, I really do...
And now I must go. ._.

Bwai... -waves sadly-
-Crimson_Wolf-
AmaunetX
-Crimson_Wolf-
AmaunetX
-Crimson_Wolf-
AmaunetX
-Crimson_Wolf-
AmaunetX
wolfneko
There are boards like this..

Not that I have found in the Chatter Box.

And same here. Nothing to talk about, nothing to do.

Yep yep...

Mm, well, may as well start somewhere. You been a good week/month/day? ^^; Mine's been alright..Someone asked me out, and that hasn't happened in a long time, so I'm quite content.. sweatdrop
Congrats. I hate Febuary, really. Not quite winter, not quite spring, if you get what I'm saying.

And school hates me, and I hate it, really.

Mm, yeah. It's still more like winter here, though I personally prefer it like this...I don't like spring... ._.
I prefer winter. There is still snow, but its supposed to get up to the 50s in the morrow. Bah.

Aw.. -pat-

It's not going to be warm her for a while..Not sure if I like that or not anymore. ><;
My state: If you don't like the weather today, come back tomorrow.

X3

And this was Archived? I feel loved.

X3

Blah, I have to go in a couple minutes... ._. I hate going shopping, I really do...

:: waves :: Have fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces