Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

Knightly Failure
*Grins slightly at Ianto.* Holmes' is his flatmate, so uh. Pardon any weirdness.

I gathered.

*Smiles politely, handing John a cup of coffee.* No need to learn, I can make anything you like.

So. John. How often should we expect your...flatmate. *In case he wants to avoid being deduced. Everybody has secrets after all, or at least things they don't want Sherlock announcing as a fact.*

Nope. No heads. Not for a month or so. ... Two complete intestinal tracks yesterday, though. That was interesting.

*Coffee. Yes. First cup he's had all afternoon.* Cheers. I do want to try and learn, though. And uh. He comes and goes, I'll text in to warn you if he's heading in ahead of me. *Will do his best to keep the man on a tight leash. Though... that's obviously going to be difficult.*

Need to sleep you crazy buggers. <3 G'night!

Fashionable Explorer

Accidentally Involved
*If you didn't know better what, Jack Harkness...*

*Rolls her eyes. Relishes a lot of her wedding. His mother, not so much.* Ooooh, I don't like the woman, but I tolerate her, like any daughter in law. *Groans and shakes her head.* It must be, he wouldn't explain why I got it.

*And the thought of fruitcake.* I usually uh...dispose of it. I don't do fruitcake.

*...You know what.*

Heh. Domestics. You know that's one thing I don't miss. *Sounds a little more bitter than he intended.*

*Stops and looks at her when she mentions disposing of it.* How? Cause Tosh got me one every year. I never knew what to do with them. *Scratches the back of his head.* Started using them on the shooting range and man, the suckers can take a lot of lead confused

*They'll eventually end up back in the center of the Hub.*

Night Watson.

Dapper Humorist

Not His Date
... Two complete intestinal tracks yesterday, though. That was interesting.

As long it doesn't get mixed up with the sausages. *Morbid sense of humor, sorry. Isn't one to judge though, what with all dead people/aliens Torchwood stores...*

*Nods. His only worry about Sherlock is his obvious distaste of any "authority" figure, which Captain Jack Harkness very much is. Guesses the two might get into a few rows, but surely Jack's already aware of that.*

*Speaking of, looks over to Jack and Gwen as they arrive. Will offer Gwen a cup as well but excuses himself shortly afterwards, deciding to finish his earlier task before Phete arrived. Unless John wants to continue his tour in to places he would find more...interesting.*

Shirtless Gawker

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

*thought this seemed appropriate, also lol Mycroft exasperation.*

Also, I bet Mycroft was the first person Jack called when they locked themselves in the Hub. He just didn't answer >_____> the p***k

Shirtless Gawker

Anxious Shapeshifter

*Reblawgs. Also has Tumblr. <3 *

Shirtless Gawker

heart

*FOLLOWS YOU ON TEH TUMBLR.*

Fashionable Explorer

More Than Eye Candy

*Guesses the two might get into a few rows, but surely Jack's already aware of that.*

*Will just see about that won't they? Makes sure to get Mycroft's John's number. The man's free to come and go as he pleases but in case of emergencies they'd obviously want a way to contact him. *

*Touches Gwen's shoulder affectionately but will leave her with the other company. Under the guise of checking something else out he'll, conspicuously, follow after Ianto...*

Dapper Humorist

*Down a few levels, in the archives sorting some things. Is also playing some music, assuming he would be alone for a bit.*

Fashionable Explorer

*Swaggers down to the archives, pausing to just watch him for a moment.*

Ianto Jones, always organized. *Grins and approaches to get a better look at what he's doing but nervously avoiding any eye contact.* Even though this place is brand new! Didn't think there was anything to sort.

Dapper Humorist

*Switches off the music, pleasantly surprised at Jack's appearance.*

The Hub may be new but it came out of a quagmire. Still some odds and ends to be dealt with before we can put that behind us. *Didn't...mean for it to sound that morose. Takes out the "electric toothbrush" turned tazer they used during the Cyberman battle, trying to lighten the mood.*

Like this for example, I'm not sure if it belongs in the armory, alien tech, or my bathroom sink.

Fashionable Explorer

*Stares at the floor when he mentions a quagmire. Knows he didn't mean anything by it but Jack still harbors a lot of guilt over that incident. It's true he paid his own price, and building this place was, in part, to make up for it all but that won't bring back those innocent lives.*

*Barks out a laugh though, with Ianto's deadpan humor, grinning and shaking his head. Transitions to another subject after that, shifting uncomfortably against the cabinet he was leaning against.*

So, how are things back home? I mean...back in your timeline.

Dapper Humorist

*Can see the pain etched across his face like a wrinkle, if Jack ever gets wrinkles that is. Has his own set of guilt after the incident but has since reconciled with what had happened. Doesn't blame Jack for anything, and wishes he knew that...*

*Accidentally slams a filing cabinet shut after Jack asks that last question, jumping at the sound. Nervously tries to readjust himself afterwards, not wanting to betray his frayed nerves.*

Um...fine. Just fine. *Should probably say more than that shouldn't he? It's not exactly convincing.* It's just...hard, when I see you. I have to keep two Jacks sorted. *Smirks.* Lucky me.

Fashionable Explorer

*Looks up, eyebrows furrowed. Hadn't ever thought what it must be like, in two separate times with separate sets of people, trying to keep things straight. Of course Ianto handles it brilliantly, the man's so full of surprises...Still, it reminds Jack that keeping Ianto around, knowing the future, is a selfish choice. His own selfish choice.*

You don't have to stay, if you don't want...I mean I could understand if you did, it must feel like cheating. *Truth is he's not commiserating with Ianto at all. It feels like cheating to Jack, like cheating the universe and he's desperately afraid of when it will end.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff