Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Hunter

*Smiles as Lefty kisses.* Yeah....*Watches her leave. Bats aside a few regrets of his own. Makes it clear to Ender that if he wants to come home with Maddie and Dean and him he's more than welcome to and then he'll leave with his brother.*

Hilarious Genius

*Oh boo-hoo! What a tearful set of goodbyes! rolleyes *

*Oh wait, what's that, he's watching you?*
surprised
*He knows you're coming, Master. Watches as the last of them disappear, frowning. There's something special about them, that they would be willing to help, but they had to go. He can't be responsible for any more deaths.* ...good, now that that's done with.

*His gaze flickers to Ianto. Ianto needs to go, as well.* You as well, you weren't exempt from getting ejected. *Stares, suddenly sad a moment.* I know you don't want to go, but you've got a life you've got to go back to. There are people there, who need you, who miss you...

*And he knows that the Jack Ianto should be with isn't this one. Jack wouldn't push him away if he was.*

Dapper Humorist

*It's true, if he died the whole time line would be out of order.*

*Bows respectfully to the Doctor, knowing this man means a lot to Jack. would still prefer to be here to help but at least Jack has him, knows that much at least.* I expect you to keep him out of trouble. *And with that Ianto will nod to Martha and go back to his Torchwood, where the world is still probably ending.*
*And before Jack will have a chance to say anything, will round on him.* Really? *Gestures at the space Ianto just was.* Really?

Of all the people, of all the things you could get attached to! You are so dangerously close to causing a paradox and you don't even care, do you! All of this! This whole thing! Modeled to look after a life you obviously don't have anymore!

*He looks flabbergasted, really.* I don't get it. You, so bloody smart and and and so resourceful, clever, and this is what you do! You're selfish, Jack Harkness. You are selfish and greedy. You keep the corpses of aliens in your basement. The weeping angels, the Dalek, I saw them. I know what you've got in your closet, and most of all you dangle yourself in front of someone that loves you, unconditionally.

*He jabs a finger at him.* And you steal him from yourself, because what? *And then it dawns on him.* Oh...oh oh. ...because he dies in the end, doesn't he. And you blame yourself, and ohhh why shouldn't you, but it's because you never said goodbye, never said things you think you should have, that's what this is all about, isn't it. You're saying goodbye now because you never did.

*Shakes his head, obviously disapproving of Jack's life choices about all of this. But still, there are more important things to be done.* Now that they've all gone, we can get to work. We don't have much time, but we've got to make sure that we've got an advantage. What do we have here that we can use.

Hilarious Genius

*That's the only thing that you know. Oh Doctor how he will surprise you! Can't wait to see the look on your face, but no, not yet. He wants you to try because then his victory will be that much more sweeter. Speaking of sweet, is enjoying a bag of jelly babies while the freak is getting a stern talking to. It looks like you forgot to train this particular pet!*

*Dance for him, Doctor. Dance.*

Fashionable Explorer

*Smirks at Ianto but then he's overtaken by the Time Lord's wrath. Didn't think the Doctor would round on him like that, at least not yet. Stares at him wide-eyed, hurt, but accepts the chastisement. Hangs his head, feeling the weight of the Doctor's words and not disputing them, not ever once.*

*Says nothing in his defense, because there's nothing to say, just answers his question when the Doctor asks.*

The Rift machine. The Invisible Lift is broke. But then there's all of the tech we've scavenged over a year...*Goes to the computers and pulls up an inventory for the Doctor to see.*
*Her jaw drops at the Doctor's tirade. Can't believe what she's hearing! And of all the times for it too!*

Well thank goodness for his selfishness. Some one would have found this sooner or later, and at least Jack was here to tell you!

*Jack isn't perfect by any means but it's hypocritical of the Doctor to chastise Jack like that, especially because she knows the Doctor's not acted so differently. Is just reminded that this is why she had to leave.*

*But as far as the Master is concerned.* But why would he warn you ahead of time. I mean I know he's totally bonkers but he wouldn't actually do that if he thought we could do something about it would he?
*Now that he's gotten that out of his system, he can at least work with Jack now, he looks a little less angry, more focused. He looks at Martha, and suddenly an idea strikes him. Looks at the list of tech, ignoring most of it.* We need to get that lift working. How did it break down?

*Looks at Martha. She ought to remember what the perception filter is tied to, right?* *But then he's absolutely shamed by her, and his guilt shows briefly. Thankfully though, she drops the subject.*

Why would he warn us, yes. *Frowns.* Because he doesn't think we can do anything about this. *Rises from the computer terminal and looks around, taking out his brainy specs and putting them on.* And he's watching us. Right now. *Looks up at one of the cameras.* Aren't you. That's part of it, anyways.

Fashionable Explorer

I was using the Lift and that's when I saw them. He disabled it with that stupid screwdriver of his. confused

*Glances at the Doctor, alarmed at the possibility of him watching.* But how is that possible?! I should have known if some one hacked into the systems. *Starts desperately, and probably uselessly, trying to see if anyone is reading his systems.*

Hilarious Genius

Forever Their Doctor
*Rises from the computer terminal and looks around, taking out his brainy specs and putting them on.* And he's watching us. Right now. *Looks up at one of the cameras.* Aren't you. That's part of it, anyways.

*Rips into a jelly baby and laughs.* Ha! That's right. Very observant Doctor, but you know it's much more than that...
*Walks a little closer to a camera, his eyes wide, his mind turning, turning turning turning turning and there it is.* It's much more than that, isn't it, Master.

...you're in here somewhere already. *Narrows his eyes suddenly.* Aren't you. *It's like they're having a conversation, somehow, like he can almost hear the other Time Lord's brain working. Oh, oh no, he's already further than that.*

Hilarious Genius

*Suddenly captivated. Throws the jelly babies aside and grabs the screen with both hands, leering at the Time Lord on the other end.*

Would you like to see Doctor? Would you?! *Grins manically and pulls away.* I'M HERE. DON'T YOU SEE?! *Spinning about with his arms held out and laughing, but of course the Doctor won't be able to see, The Master is too far away, hidden in plain sight.*

AAaaah. But maybe you can hear.

*Those inside the Hub should suddenly start to hear thudding noise, a noise in a particular rhythm, a very familiar rhythm.*

DADADADUM DADADADUM *Yes the rhythm he ruled over the earth with, well, currently for him, but for you lot...*

*Runs back to the screen and watches with intensity, waiting for him to figure it out.* C'mon....c'mon!!!

*At first it sounds like it's coming from everywhere, but that's just because it's echoing. If you follow it, it will lead you down the hallway, and get louder, and louder until....oh my Doctor. Is that your TARDIS? Is that where the sound is coming from?!*

*Grins at the screen and straightens his tie.* Come along children, it's not polite to leave those you've conquered waiting.

(( First of all, i'm having way too much fun with this. Second of all, I'm going to let you react and then I'll make the final reveal. And FYI just stand there and look angsty and pretty for me will you? Don't bother trying to get in, Your Master has already thought of that ;D ))
*The gears keep turning and suddenly, very suddenly, the Doctor is afraid, so very, very afraid. He hears the sound of those horrible, awful drums and he begins running, coat flapping behind him violently.* No. No no no. Nononononononono!

*Will all but crash into the TARDIS as he runs back to his steadfast companion, not giving Martha or Jack an explanation; knows they'll follow him.* MASTER I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!

*He'll snap it open, he'll try the key, he'll try and open it, but no, none of it will work, and those drums are pounding against his skull. He'll try and sonic the door, but it's like the TARDIS has been deadbolted shut.* Come out! Come out of there!

Fashionable Explorer

*There's nothing wrong with his computers, they're not saying anybody or anything has tapped in to them. It confuses Jack. Then there's that sound, that awful, nightmarish sound. Turns on his heels when the Doctor lurches forward.*

*Glances at Martha, alarmed, but follows after him wordlessly. When they get to the TARDIS, Jack's jaw drops in horror.* No! .....how is that possible?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff