Welcome to Gaia! ::

...I can't say I don't agree with you on that.

*Barely makes it over the rail himself and follows along. Could totally manage it if he were an inch taller.* So basically, this is my main workspace right here? I can handle that, totally. *Not going to ask how they managed to get all of tech in. Probably in a similar manner to how Sherlock moved all his stuff in before he even got there.*

Dapper Humorist

*You can take that up with Jack, isn't an exhibitionist..mostly.*

It is isn't? *smiles fondly.* I forget where I'm at if I don't look outside every so often. *Smiles at her eagerness for hot chocolate.* I think I can manage that. *Will lead her towards the main area of the Hub in order to prepare some hot chocolate. Overhears Jack talking to Watson, since the medical bay isn't too far off.*

It seems Mr. Watson has dropped in for a visit.

Friend

*...hmmmmmm.*

*Grins.* It's kind of brilliant that way, I bet. *Oh boy. Hot chocolate with Ianto. Is going to add some special flair to it. Caramellll. Oooh, and hears voices.* As in John Watson? Which one?

*Will look on with a smile and wiggles around a bit, bobbing her head.* Darling you've got to let me know~

Fashionable Explorer

*Oh Watson. You and him will get along just fine.*

When I need you to perform an autopsy. *Pauses.* I usually have the medic out in the field with me but with this whole transdimensional thing. confused *Thinks about it for a few minutes and then shrugs.* I'll figure it out.

Computer access here, as well as...*bounds up the stairs again and points across the Hub.* At your desk station. Anything you need, you name it I'll get it for you.

*By this time should notice Ianto and Phete. Drums his hands against the railings.* Ianto! You remember Doctor John Watson, correct? He's decided to come on board. *Looks to Watson and nods towards Ianto.* Ianto Jones does pretty much everything around here. Coffee, clean up, field work. Looks great in a suit, even better than Sherlock. And you can tell him I said that.

And that's. My wife. *Looks to Phete, although a little perplexed about why she's here.* Why are you up so late oh love of my life? confused *Clearly being sarcastic, but means well.*

Dapper Humorist

Knightly Failure
*...hmmmmmm.*

*Grins.* It's kind of brilliant that way, I bet. *Oh boy. Hot chocolate with Ianto. Is going to add some special flair to it. Caramellll. Oooh, and hears voices.* As in John Watson? Which one?

*Will look on with a smile and wiggles around a bit, bobbing her head.* Darling you've got to let me know~

*...does he want to know what you're thinking?*

*Briefly surprised that he was addressed as "darling".* 21st century version. Was with us in the park as well as the latest incident. Jack's taken a liking to him, along with Fergus.

*Smiles up at the two when they approach and he's addressed. Nods to Watson.* A pleasure to see you again. You look well. *Considering he was held hostage by Cybermen and they all barely escaped.*

Friend

*It should all make sense to Ianto.* Should I stay or should I goooo. If you stay then you are miiine. I'll be here till the end of...>___> *Pauses, mid boogie, and blinks at Ianto.* Ahah. Sorry, I still had my iPod on. *Shuts the thing off.* Oooh. *Moffat John, got it.* Yeah, he's a good guy.

*Waves at Watson.* Hullo again, John! 8D Funny meeting up here, right?

*Waves at Jack cheerily.* Oh, waiting up for you, like usual, lover boy. >___> Wibbley wobbley timey whimey things and all that. *Moves beneath the railings and stares up.* And if you ever worry your wife like that again, I'mma hit you so hard you'll see stars, Harkness.

*Puffs up her cheeks and tries to look intimidating. Probably looks about as intimidating as a fluffy cat.*
*Mostly, at least. There will be a bit of butting heads eventually, but that bridge is yet to be crossed.*

*Blinks. Thinks for a moment.* ...Think we could harness whatever's keeping us all here and make it portable? At the very least I could work through a middle man. I've seen it done quite efficiently on the field before.

*Aaand right behind him.* Not too difficult to remember and I probably won't need anything too complex, just a heads-up if anyone's going to try and slip me a lightsaber instead of a scalpel. *Laughs slightly.*

Nice to see you again, Ianto. I'm... glad that's all over with, really. And nice to see you again too, Phete.
*Also appears, granted, hair plastered to her head, dripping wet, and in nothing but a towel.* Oh, Rhys, did you remember to get bananas?

Fashionable Explorer

*Smirks at Watson when he mentions lightsaber.* We've got better than that in storage.

Knightly Failure

*Waves at Jack cheerily.* Oh, waiting up for you, like usual, lover boy. >___> Wibbley wobbley timey whimey things and all that. *Moves beneath the railings and stares up.* And if you ever worry your wife like that again, I'mma hit you so hard you'll see stars, Harkness.

*Puffs up her cheeks and tries to look intimidating. Probably looks about as intimidating as a fluffy cat.*

*Raises a brow.* Didn't I tell you? I have this life insurance policy now. Anything happens to me and you have to answer Gwen......Cooper. *Notices said woman walking through the Hub in, well, not much.*

Gwen?!
eek

Dapper Humorist

*Nods to Watson, shares the same sentiment.*

*Blinks at Gwen's condition...knew somebody was bound to end up like this. Responds to her question.* Bananas, yes. But I'm afraid we've forgotten the Rhys.
Better than lightsabers? *Brow quirk, perks up a bit.* Can I look? *Don't, Jack. Don't. You'll never tear him away from the heavy artillery.*

*Sharply turns on his heel once he notices Gwen walk in. Just to be uh... polite?*

Friend

More Than Eye Candy
*Nods to Watson, shares the same sentiment.*

*Blinks at Gwen's condition...knew somebody was bound to end up like this. Responds to her question.* Bananas, yes. But I'm afraid we've forgotten the Rhys.

*Had something witty, Jack. Really did. And then Gwen. Coughs, picks up her hot cocoa and promptly politely turns in the other direction.* So uh, John. Doing alright? >>;;
*Busy about towel drying her hair, showing off what musculature she does have, patting at her face. ...and then she swears she hears Jack.* Rhys. Rhys, Jack's not in the kitchen, is he?

*...and then Ianto. Puts the towel on her chin and turns around, wide eyed.* Oh. Oh my. There's no Rhys. There's no flat. gonk

Oh. Hello Jack, I guess you aren't in my kitchen, and who's that. That's that fellow that was in with you, isn't it, John Watson, right? Oh. Oh I'm so embarrassed. *Hides behind a pole, but it doesn't hide everything, like that great posterior...*
Yep! Doing just fine. How are you doing, Phete?

And yeah, that'd be me. *Nods.* I just signed on earlier as team medic. ...Hopefully there's a way I can follow you lot around in the field, being from a separate universe.

Fashionable Explorer

Not His Date
Better than lightsabers? *Brow quirk, perks up a bit.* Can I look? *Don't, Jack. Don't. You'll never tear him away from the heavy artillery.*

*Another time soldier, another time.*

*Shock wears off and then just sort of raises an eyebrow at Gwen as she hides behind a pole. Oh yeah, that'll do it. Chuckles.* Sorry, did I forget to mention that was going to happen? Not entirely sure why but if I had to guess it's the side effect of a transdimensional overlap. And I don't know how it works, so harnessing that could be a bad idea, John. *referring to his question earlier. But oh wait, what's this, everyone seems to be looking away.*

*Right. He should be doing that too shouldn't he?* ... *Nope.*

Gwen why don't you..make yourself decent and I can introduce you. Remember where the changing rooms are at? Unless you need some help. *Grins. Thoroughly enjoying this and making no qualms about it.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff