Welcome to Gaia! ::

Incredible Witch

Not The Life I Chose
*Shrugs and smiles at the insistence of glitter and Lefty's reminder that he has to choose something.* Whatever you want.
*snorts, is amused* You trust me that much, do ya? Alright, then. I'll try to refrain from anything pink. Just 'cause I like ya. *grins*
*and if she ever finds out how Sam feels about this, she's dragging him off to a lot of fairs and maybe teaching him how to face-paint just to share the joy. Can't do anything about wife or kids, though. >________>*

No wiggles? You'll be the first kid I've ever gotten that had no wiggles. *chuckles as she cleans Maddie's face and then loads up a facial-sponge with pink to lay down the first layer, then gets a new sponge to load up with white to go around the pink. Uses the baby wipe to clean the edges to make it look more like wings around her eyes and cheeks before she lays down the thin outline with a brush loaded with black paint* So I never got your name, sweetie.

Friend

*Sam is literally the best big brother in the history of ever.*

*Ponders what she thinks Sam should be. There are many things, but not all of them can be made into face paint.* o: What about a tiger?

*Of course she's very suddenly distracted as Lefty gets the brush in her face and sits still, patiently, tapping her feet on the counter, and that's about as antsy as she gets. She was never much of a wiggler. Talking was the problem.* 8D I'm Maddie! And what's your name ma'am?

*Oh man this is going to be really hilarious to try and explain to her parents when they get home.* You guys are the best. heart

Anxious Hunter

Just Left of Center
*snorts, is amused* You trust me that much, do ya? Alright, then. I'll try to refrain from anything pink. Just 'cause I like ya. *grins*

*Smirks.* Gee thanks... rolleyes

*Actually likes Maddie's suggestion, nods his approval.* Sure, a tiger.

*Ah yes, hasn't explained to Lefty yet that this is young!Maddie, but she's probably about to find out.*

Incredible Witch

Knightly Failure
*Of course she's very suddenly distracted as Lefty gets the brush in her face and sits still, patiently, tapping her feet on the counter, and that's about as antsy as she gets. She was never much of a wiggler. Talking was the problem.* 8D I'm Maddie! And what's your name ma'am?
*pauses in the outline as Maddie talks* Maddie, huh? I have a really good friend with that name too. *grins as she finishes the outline with a flourish* I'm Jen, but my friends call me Lefty. And thanks, sweetie. You're the best too, you know. Could you close your eyes for me now? I don't want the glitter to get into 'em.

*glances back at Sam as she reaches for both bottles of glitter. Grins with a crinkled nose* You're welcome. And a tiger will be right up... I'll try to keep the "rawr" jokes to myself. I think you've had enough teasing from my end.
*turns back to Maddie to put on the glitter and after it's done, reaches for her small mirror when it hits her. Pauses and looks a little closer at the little girl and her facial features* ... o__________O

... You can open your eyes now. *holds out the mirror for Maddie to take so she can see for herself how the butterfly came out. In the meantime, having a hard time with time being a ball of wibbly-wobbyly here. Massages the sides of her head to keep a headache from coming*

Friend

8DDD Yaaaay! You're gonna be a great tiger, Sam!

*Watches the two adults again and smiles.* I like my name! Not many people have it. :3 'ccept my best friend Maddie! We have the same name, and we even spell it the same way! *Gasps in genuine awe and pleasure at the sight of her face and squeals in delight.* LEFTY THIS IS THE BEST EVER.

*And yup! Welcome to wibbley wobbley timey whimey shenanigans!* 8D Thank you so much!

Anxious Hunter

Just Left of Center

*glances back at Sam as she reaches for both bottles of glitter. Grins with a crinkled nose* You're welcome. And a tiger will be right up... I'll try to keep the "rawr" jokes to myself. I think you've had enough teasing from my end.

Is that so? And here I thought you were going to try out some of your mom's jokes on me.

*Puts a hand on her shoulder when the timey-wimey thing dawns on her.* Yeah that was pretty much my reaction. *Smiles down on Maddie.* Looks great kiddo.

*And then to Lefty.* Good job, I put myself in your hands *smirks.*

*Guesses that means it's his turn....*

Incredible Witch

*gives an almost hysterical giggle at Maddie's squeals. Still trying to wrap her head around this, give her a second* Thanks, Maddie. It helps that you picked it out.
*looks up at Sam and gives a bemused huff as she pats on the hand on her shoulder* A little warning next time. And no to the jokes. I'm saving them for the master herself to tell.

*then blushes and swats at him playfully* I'll be gentle with you, then.
Could you find a chair? *he needs to sit if he's getting painted. He's too darn tall for her to reach up without leaning up against him while on her tiptoes or sitting on the counter herself and him between her... Yeah, no. Blushes again*

Friend

((Office of Unemployment: "We'll be able to get to you in about oh, forty nine minutes. Here, have some classical music and a reminder every minute about our hours and how all the representatives are busy!" 8D

...I'm so bad at multi tasking that if I went back to my video game I'd probably miss the actual call. I'M JUST GONNA' SIT HERE AND SUFFER. *sob* ))

*...you guys are lucky she has no idea what flirting is, or she'd be giving you all the EEEEEEEEEWS she could muster. Boys have cooties. Forever. Looks immensely pleased at the idea of her helping and grins, and looks down at the counter and slides off.* D8 Waaait! Not yet!

*Looks up at Sam expectantly.* :< Oreo? *Don't tell her you forgot the cookie, or she'll be really sad.*

*Also Sam and Lefty sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! GET TO IT, ALREADY.*

Anxious Hunter

Knightly Failure

*...you guys are lucky she has no idea what flirting is, or she'd be giving you all the EEEEEEEEEWS she could muster. Boys have cooties. Forever.*

*Uh huh, yeah. And then you grow up and have a thing for his brother.* >>;

Don't worry I didn't forget about you. *Digs around and finds several bags of cookies, apparently some one in Torchwood has a sweet tooth Gwen. Gives her ONE oreo and a glass of milk. Maybe if she's good she gets another.*

*Nods at the request for a chair, more than aware that he's an awkwardly tall moose.* Sure no problem. *Pulls up a chair and sits down, brushing his hair back behind his ears. Pats his lap in case Maddie wants to crawl up there while she's eating.*

*Smiles at Lefty because there's obviously going to be some UST while she touches his face.* I'm ready for my close up.

Incredible Witch

*OI! And what about you and the elder brother of the Winchester bunch? DEAN AND MADDIE SITTING IN A TREE RIGHT BACK AT 'CHA, MISSY* ;D

*looks between Sam and Maddie as she gives him those puppy eyes that every kid seems to master. Grins and tries to cover up a laugh with one hand as Sam gives Maddie her reward* mrgreen

*snorts as she leans over Sam once he's seated and peers at his face to figure out what goes where for the paint* With a tiger face, your close up is gonna be on discovery channel, hun. *gets another baby wipe and cleans off Sam's face. Pauses for a second and then gives a soft squeeze to his nose just to be silly and to get rid of the UST /fans self* Wonk. ^ ^
*loads up a sponge with white paint to dab around his mouth, along his jawline, and around his eyes. After that, loads up a new sponge with gold paint and another with orange and then gets down to dabbing on those colors too*

*once she's done, gets out a 1' paintbrush and a 8' paintbrush to put on the black stripes of varying sizes and jaggedness as well as the nose and mouth. With a flourish, puts on the whiskers and gets the mirror to show Sam how ggggggggreat he looks* Here you go. Still up to you if you want glitter or not. *grins*

Friend

*She would never ever ever in a million bajillion years believe that she could have a crush on a boy. Let alone Dean.*

*This also means she's going to have the worst sense of deja vu when she starts watching Supernatural.* *There's also a little disappointment at the fact that he really did mean one cookie, but she's sure if she's cute enough that he'll give her another. ...that and she knows where the stash is, now. And will happily crawl back into Sam's lap with a happy face, watching Lefty work her magic. Is convinced that she's a princess of face painting.*

*OHMYGODSHEWONKEDHISNOSE.* >____> *While Lefty's changing one of her brushes, and as she leans back in, reaches up and* BOOP! *Pushes her finger to her nose.* 8D

*And once she's done looks up at Sam in awe.* You are the most fero-chious tiger ever.

Anxious Hunter

*Officially feels five years old. And when Dean sees this he's either going to bust a nut and never let him live it down or, god help him, he might actually be jealous.*

*Mostly stares at the ceiling during the process, not wanting to make it awkward. Finds it hard to keep his face still though, especially with Maddie booping her nose like that.*

*Smiles at Lefty's handiwork. It's not really his thing but she makes this fun and she pretty good at it too.* Looks great. Thank you, but I'll pass on the glitter. rolleyes

*Chuckles at Maddie's, er, compliment.* Don't worry, I'm secretly a push over. *Reaches out and boops her nose.*

Incredible Witch

Knightly Failure
*While Lefty's changing one of her brushes, and as she leans back in, reaches up and* BOOP! *Pushes her finger to her nose.* 8D
*blinks* ... *gives out a snerk as she puts away her supplies and toss out the trash bag that was lining her kit. After everything is put away, makes her hands look like claws and puts on an overly dramatic-sounding voice* Oh no! You've activated my tickling mode! Prepare for the tickle claws! Muwahaha! >D

*glances at Sam and grins with teeth showing* mrgreen You're welcome. Now watch out or I'll end up tickling you too, mister. *wiggles her fingers at him*

*Not everyone that gets painted is under the age of 12. There's full-body paintings done at PlayBoy Mansion almost every year. Something Dean would appreciate, I'm sure* ;D

Hilarious Hunter

Just Left of Center
full-body paintings

*Say what now? Sam, we're going on a, uh, roadtrip. There might have been a demon attack at the playboy mansion! We've got to rescue those adorable asses bunny girls women!*

*Finally makes his way down, with or without Castiel, only to see the three of them behaving like they're at some sort of family gathering. Without him. There's a flare of jealousy at the doorway, staring. He wanted something like that, once. He still does. A family of his own. And why shouldn't he have it? He's earned it. Protecting people. Protecting his brother, just like John wanted. All his life. But of course, Sam is the nice one, the only one of this ******** up family of even getting close. But he stops, and looks, because they've got something on their face.*

...Sam did you get face painted? *And like that, the angry flash of jealousy is gone, replaced by Dean's face puffing up in held back laughter, threatening to leave him like a noxious fart. And he can't hold it in. It starts as a chuckle, and then a few really good seconds of full blown laughter.* HAH! Lions and tigers and bears, HAHA.

*Grins like an idiot.* Ah man, that felt good. So what did I miss?

((CAS WHERE DID YOU GO. DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN. Don't make your favorite human cry. No one will enjoy it.))

Anxious Hunter

Just Left of Center
You're welcome. Now watch out or I'll end up tickling you too, mister. *wiggles her fingers at him*

Be careful Lefty, I'm a tiger now. *Actually feels a little bad for Maddie, she was just tickle-attacked by Dean earlier and Sam left her there so to make up for that he's going to help her out. Leaps after Lefty and mercilessly tickles her. Of course if she tries to escape will just pick her up and hold her close even if she laughs and kicks against him.*

*As long as his roughhousing isn't too much for Lefty, he's probably caught holding her like this when Dean finds them..*

No Dean, this is my true form. neutral *And yes, expected to get laughed at so just rolls his eyes and ignores it.* Whatever dude, you know you like it.

*Would hate it though, knowing his brother was jealous. Sam never really knew Dean wanted anything like this. He LIKED the open road, he LIKED hunting. He didn't really see it until Dean met Lisa again. And you know what, Sam thinks Dean has a deserved a good life too.*

*THAT LIFE DOES NOT INVOLVE PLAYBOY BUNNIES.*

*Shrugs at Dean's question and, as long as Lefty doesn't seriously protest, he throws her over his shoulder like a cheeky bugger.* Oh nothing much. Just saving Maddie from a tickle monster. All in a days work.

What about you and your...angel?

(( Yes please Cas don't make him cry THE SINGLE TEAR OF MAN PAIN ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff