Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Gawker

Spied on his own

* perfectly fine with wandering around sans trousers.*

Knightly Failure
* Also happens to be toting a bottle of Wild Turkey Honey.* ;D

*UUhhhh I want a plate of that with a side of that please.*

heart @Haley & Holli

@Haley: *SPEAKING OF AWKWARD THAT'S THE MOST TIMES I'VE SEEN BONER IN ONE POST GET UR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER AND BACK INTO YOUR PANTIES GAWD.*
*has his butt pinched* ... Yeah, it's all that swinging a pickaxe. Digging the ears.

Hey, that's cool. You know, I mean, we're still here... So I'm guessing they do a good job.

*doesn't even begin to get the awkward. Pursues* <3 Thanks, sweet. ^^
((IT'S NOT A GUTTER, AWA. IT'S A DITCH. GET IT RIGHT. GOSH. BONERBONERBONERBONERBONER. DID I WIN YET?))
Taluria
Spied on his own
Inconvenient, but at least you fit the occasion? *He's glaring at the ceiling while answering Tal. Not entirely sure of what sort of etiquette is fitting for an occasion such as this, but averting his eyes somewhere else just feels like the polite thing to do at the moment.*
"A roll of her eyes before glancing sidelong at him, a slight purse of her lips* I wasn't aware there was an occasion in the making. *so very dry*
*Shrugs.* Neither was I. But at least you managed to miss the carnage that came to a halt a few days back. *Of course there still is carnage, it's just of the 'what the hell happened to my trousers' variety instead of 'help there's an alien trying to rip my face off'.*

Shirtless Gawker

Sugar in Lemonade
((IT'S NOT A GUTTER, AWA. IT'S A DITCH. GET IT RIGHT. GOSH. BONERBONERBONERBONERBONER. DID I WIN YET?))

(( WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HOMEWORK? I SEE YOU ON HERE AND ON TUMBLR AND ON BONEYBONEBONER.COM. ))
Knightly Failure
*That was the idea, Fergus. She had no pants and decided what the hell, why not. And better be careful or you might just run into her on accident! Also happens to be toting a bottle of Wild Turkey Honey.* ;D

*Auntie, he loves you and all, but he's quite happy being invisible at the moment and just watching everyone's state of undress. Really wishes he had his video camera, just for laugh material and possibly some blackmail/prank material*
awabubbles
Sugar in Lemonade

(( WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HOMEWORK? I SEE YOU ON HERE AND ON TUMBLR AND ON BONEYBONEBONER.COM. ))

((IT'S IN FRONT OF MY FACE. RIGHT NOW AND IT'S NOT A BONER. MICROSOFT WORD IS ALSO UP. DO NOT DENY ME THE JOYS OF THE INTERNET AND STALKING, OKAY. ;_; It's article critique bullshittery. ...*Goes to type this in and see what it actually leads to now LOL* Should I be afraid?))
Spied on his own
*Shrugs.* Neither was I. But at least you managed to miss the carnage that came to a halt a few days back. *Of course there still is carnage, it's just of the 'what the hell happened to my trousers' variety instead of 'help there's an alien trying to rip my face off'.*
Ah yes, I witnessed a bit of that. Was unable to be involved in any manner, but well... *an expansive shrug before wrapping her arms around herself again. A least her figure is hardly impressive enough to warrant much attention, at least in her opinion.*

Fashionable Explorer

Accidentally Involved

*Promptly flushes, because it would seem they're all in no pants.* But I was wearing pants when I got here and then they were gone.

*And there's a suspicious look at Jack.* And apparently, everyone else has lost their pants. *Covers her legs with a pillow from a chair.* I've no idea how this happened!

*Grins a bit at Ianto and Jack, though. Teases, just a little.* It does answer some questions, though.

*You're not gonna get him to admit to anything Gwen Cooper and you never will.* Well we've all been through a lot for the last couple of days. We deserve this chance to relax.

*And yes it does...not so subtle checking out going on everywhere.*

Shirtless Gawker

Sugar in Lemonade
awabubbles
Sugar in Lemonade

((IT'S IN FRONT OF MY FACE. RIGHT NOW AND IT'S NOT A BONER. MICROSOFT WORD IS ALSO UP. DO NOT DENY ME THE JOYS OF THE INTERNET AND STALKING, OKAY. ;_; It's article critique bullshittery. ...*Goes to type this in and see what it actually leads to now LOL* Should I be afraid?))

(( The domain name is open. In case, you know, you want to buy it, make it your home page. )8<

BONEYBONEBONER.COM = Emo's face ))

Incredible Witch

Jerzy Lojek
*doesn't even begin to get the awkward. Pursues* <3 Thanks, sweet. ^^
*oh good lord, being followed now? * Um, you're welcome?
... Sooooo. *attempt into a non-awkward conversation once they're in the kitchen and she's looking in the cupboards for a glass* You been doing well? Oh, and if you're hungry, I think there might still be some "Death By Chocolate" cupcakes around.
awabubbles
Sugar in Lemonade
awabubbles
Sugar in Lemonade

(( The domain name is open. In case, you know, you want to buy it, make it your home page. )8<

BONEYBONEBONER.COM = Emo's face ))

((Omg, tempting. That is really tempting. Maybe sometime...maybe.
Yes, OBVIOUSLY. I can just post my face there with Satan. Glorious. /LEAVES YOU ALL ALONE NOW FOR REAL I'M SORRY))
*But she knows, Jack. She knows, oh does she KNOW you had everything to do with it.* It's true. Then why don't you two get your arses out there and do some partying, eh? If we're all pantsless, we might as well have a good time.

Friend

*Fluffs them.* Thanks. ;D There's a tail to match.

*When he follows Lefty to go get some water, will strut her bunny'd a** around in the main area, in case anyone else needs explaining that this is no pants day.*
Taluria
Ah yes, I witnessed a bit of that. Was unable to be involved in any manner, but well... *an expansive shrug before wrapping her arms around herself again. A least her figure is hardly impressive enough to warrant much attention, at least in her opinion.*
Sometimes it's best to remain detached until a problem is solved? *Chuckles a bit.* You missed a few interesting moments, but the risk vastly outweighed any kind of gain from it.

(( @ awa&emo: DICKS. /becomes a valid part of that conversation for like 10 seconds ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff