Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
The person is just being as a** posting for that much. No1 will buy it...... Unless they r stupid.

Magical Shounen

Sir Twitty
erikku-kun
Sir Twitty
Ill just give you mine? I dont use it

Omg omg omg thank you sooooo much!! emotion_kirakira
I really like the cloak and the boots on that item. I hope you find a good use for it. blaugh

You are the navigator who never could lead,we were lost in the silver sea

I like those boots emotion_kirakira

I was the ship who was too proud to ever sink.

Yaaaay!! blaugh blaugh blaugh
I'm really glad you liked them!

Magical Shounen

minaminolover
The person is just being as a** posting for that much. No will buy it...... Unless they r stupid.

Sir Twitty was incredibly nice enough to give me hers. emotion_kirakira But I totally get you. Like I don't understand why they have to do that. People here desperately need items for quests and dream avatars, y'know? They just crush the hopes of people with those unrealistic prices.

Predestined Hero

18,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
You're kidding gonk

Kin Collector

It's such an amazing item though gonk

Questionable Cat

Oh hey, it went up in value since my hiatus....

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
erikku-kun
minaminolover
The person is just being as a** posting for that much. No will buy it...... Unless they r stupid.

Sir Twitty was incredibly nice enough to give me hers. emotion_kirakira But I totally get you. Like I don't understand why they have to do that. People here desperately need items for quests and dream avatars, y'know? They just crush the hopes of people with those unrealistic prices.

People lthat have high prices.... I never buy from them even if it's the only in maket. I can wiait a few weeks foro someone who has a brain to price it, at decent price. Like i just bought arcanic cirlcle last night for 90k at one point there was some for 250-500k. I am patient! It took 2 months but it was worth it.

Magical Shounen

iabiel
Oh hey, it went up in value since my hiatus....

Oooo glad to see that you're back. Lol
How much was it before you left?

Magical Shounen

minaminolover
erikku-kun
minaminolover

People lthat have high prices.... I never buy from them even if it's the only in maket. I can wiait a few weeks foro someone who has a brain to price it, at decent price. Like i just bought arcanic cirlcle last night for 90k at one point there was some for 250-500k. I am patient! It took 2 months but it was worth it.

Dedication at its best. 3nodding
I was so close to getting Mami Tomoe but the listings keep disappearing and now the price shot back up. I don't even have the gold for it anymore. I was thinking about selling some sketches but I don't think people like them very much if they're not in color.

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
erikku-kun
TheWolfyGirlAwoooz
erikku-kun
TheWolfyGirlAwoooz
Since when???? O.o. If I still had mine I'd sell it to you fur 200k

I know its gone up in price but its not that expensive now, is it? eek

I spent 179 and 3 random numbers on mine when I had it honestly that item should be worth 100k or less

Pfft tell that to the mp. I remember when there were a bunch of listings for them and now there's practically nothing.

Haven't been lurking mp in a while I shall do so now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces