Welcome to Gaia! ::

PeniSwet
Ugh, a (white) girl at school asked me "Do you listen to Lil Wayne?" I looked at her like she asked me did I wanna run through the cafeteria naked...Then she said "But I thought all black people listen to Lil Wayne. And Drake...stuff like that."
Smdh. stare

What the ********
you should have told her to shut the ******** up and slapped her with a book or something

Greedy Capitalist

dollarbillblues
PeniSwet
Ugh, a (white) girl at school asked me "Do you listen to Lil Wayne?" I looked at her like she asked me did I wanna run through the cafeteria naked...Then she said "But I thought all black people listen to Lil Wayne. And Drake...stuff like that."
Smdh. stare

What the ********
you should have told her to shut the ******** up and slapped her with a book or something

Get out of this ******** forum. I hate seeing people from the music/metal forum here.
2 Page Banger
dollarbillblues
PeniSwet
Smdh. stare

What the ********

Get out of this ******** forum. I hate seeing people from the music/metal forum here.

I come here for short periods of time occasionally

Junior Smoker

Greedy Capitalist

this old a** thread
GOD DAMN CRACKERS Won'T GIVE ME MY FOOD STAMPS WITH OUT A DRUG TEST NOW

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out